PDA

View Full Version : Back from a great meet!

LaughingHeart
16-09-2009, 16:48
WE DID IT!
We had a great time! I am very happy that my 1st ever meet was a good one! We had fantastic weather and just about the perfect site.
It would seem that everyone had a wonderful time and want to do it again next year. We had loads of fun and games with the whole campsite joining in with the games and party etc. I got lots of hugs!
AJS took a load of photos and just might post some if we ask him nicely! All the people that came were lovely and made the whole thing perfect.
Paol [very happy]

wilthebeast
16-09-2009, 17:17
Very pleased you all had a great time ,
( Just sorry we could,nt make it )
Maybe next time:)

watchthis
16-09-2009, 18:30
WE DID IT!
We had a great time! I am very happy that my 1st ever meet was a good one! We had fantastic weather and just about the perfect site.
It would seem that everyone had a wonderful time and want to do it again next year. We had loads of fun and games with the whole campsite joining in with the games and party etc. I got lots of hugs!
AJS took a load of photos and just might post some if we ask him nicely! All the people that came were lovely and made the whole thing perfect.
Paol [very happy]

Hi
Glad you all ejoyed yourselves can't wait for the pic's:D
Bye for now
Feddie;)

Randonneur
18-09-2009, 15:41
Just want to say thanks Laughingheart we enjoyed your meet and on a nice site too. We came up to see the birds, you may have seen me pushing my wife around the site in her wheelchair, and AJS obviously did'nt notice who was on the pitch next to him!!. :D

cipro
18-09-2009, 16:51
Sounds like you all had a great time :D:D

How many was there off this site and yes pics would be good so
we can put names to places.

Again well done all that attended I now some have travelled quite away

LaughingHeart
19-09-2009, 09:16
Just want to say thanks Laughingheart we enjoyed your meet and on a nice site too. We came up to see the birds, you may have seen me pushing my wife around the site in her wheelchair, and AJS obviously did'nt notice who was on the pitch next to him!!. :D

You kept that one very quiet! I did not know you were there as you did not come down and register. It was not until Monday that I found out you were hiding behind AJs van, but did not get time to say hello properly before you left. Thanks for being there and glad you enjoyed!
Paol.

Randonneur
19-09-2009, 17:06
Sorry about that, did'nt realise we needed to register, its the first time we've done anything like this.

LaughingHeart
03-10-2009, 05:55
See new 2010 Hayling Island Meet thread! Bigger 'n better one next year!

coolasluck
03-10-2009, 12:41
next year when registering you have to leave your keys in a large glass container!!!!:eek:

coolasluck
03-10-2009, 12:42
we should have our first motorhome very soon so can meet up with you all,with the most noisy and fumy and largest generator i can find!:D

Randonneur
03-10-2009, 15:16
we should have our first motorhome very soon so can meet up with you all,with the most noisy and fumy and largest generator i can find!:D

Nah!! you still won't drown out Paol's PA, I bet they heard him at the Spinnaker in Pompey! :eek: :D

LaughingHeart
03-10-2009, 20:26

Oh! what a shame!...generators are not allowed on the site, but 2,000 decibels of PA at 1,200 watts can fit nicely under the average motorhome, ready for feedback tests at 4 am.
Paol. [vicious head on!]

The REBEL CAMPER
04-10-2009, 08:45
Well done Paol...for your first meet you did everyone proud... 2010 is going to bigger...Have you thought about joining us on multi forum meet next year...

The REBEL;)

LaughingHeart
04-10-2009, 13:44
Well done Paol...for your first meet you did everyone proud... 2010 is going to bigger...Have you thought about joining us on multi forum meet next year...

The REBEL;)
Love the concept and would love to try to make it, but disabilities vrs distance may be a problem. However, bigger problems have been sumounted!
I will put some serious thought into it and get back to you soon.
Paol.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS