PDA

View Full Version : Paol's hayling island meet, 2010.

LaughingHeart
23-09-2009, 20:53
I AM PLANNING NEXT YEARS MEET FOR SEPTEMBER AT FISHERY CREEK.
Any interest? Please post here!
Paol.

LaughingHeart
28-09-2009, 17:45
Details of 2010 meet: A whole week at Fishery Creek..September 14th to 21st 2010. 20 prime pitches with EHU and showers. Fun and games, Jacobs table, party gatherings round fire, story telling, music etc, etc. Up to 4 people per pitch. 1 car per pitch. [others in car park]
Campers, caravans, tents [max size: 5mtrs x 5mtrs], trailer tents, pop up's, motor homes and RVs. One set, reduced price for all: 98 pounds all inclusive for whole week. [rally rate, saving 70 quid on full site price] Booking from March 1st [30 pounds deposit] direct with site.
Please show your interest ASAP.
Regards, Paol.

Randonneur
28-09-2009, 18:19
We're up for it again, as long as we can have creek side pitch. :eek:

LaughingHeart
28-09-2009, 19:02
Yup! ask for Nos 16 up. Bigger price next year, but a whole week of me! You best sabotage my microphone now! Will be great to have you guys there again.....thanks!
Paol.

LaughingHeart
05-10-2009, 20:18
http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz193/Paolhart/Fisherycreek09001.jpg

A little tempting taste of Fishery Creek....Photo by AJS.

LaughingHeart
08-10-2009, 12:36
Good Lord!
I have had several booking enquiries already! I must have done something right at last! It seems that my last meet is being talked about and lots of compliments have been past back to me. I am very happy that everyone who came had a good time! I put the success of the meet down to the folks who came. Without them it would not have happened at all.
You are all welcome to join us in 2010 at the Creek for my 2nd anual meet. If you have any questions about what these meets are all about, then please post them on this thread.
Paol....Happy to help!

The REBEL CAMPER
15-11-2009, 18:20
This promises to be a sell out meet guys n gals... so youll be well advised to start showing an intrest in this.... well as for the price excellent for a whole week... so dont be disappointed. I know Paol and Sonya will make you feel very welcome indeed, the perfect hosts for any occasion.

LaughingHeart
15-11-2009, 20:37
Thank you for those very kind words Mr Rebel Sir! I only hope that I can live up to them!
Paol.

LaughingHeart
13-02-2010, 13:42
Please may I suggest that if you would like to join us this year at Fishery Creek, you should book as early in March as you can. the places are going fast. If I have to reserve more spaces, I can't promise they will be waterside pitches. The best pitches are on 'a first come, first served' basis!
Thanks, Paol.

Hussar
13-02-2010, 20:28
Ok, as requested what are these meets all about?

biggirafe
13-02-2010, 20:36
hi
Might be up for this, whats the cost per pitch per night please?

Its ok found it 13 per night :)

LaughingHeart
13-02-2010, 20:38
Hussar,
These meets are all about having fun, meeting new folk and sharing a common interest. They are about joining in and feeling good. They are about being part
of a 'family' and experiencing something diferent and just chilling out! Here, you can be just who you are, warts and all!
Paol.

LaughingHeart
13-02-2010, 20:42
hi
Might be up for this, whats the cost per pitch per night please?

One price per pitch for up to 4 people inc EHU and showers. It is a 1 week meet @ 98 pounds all in. Book and pay direct with site. 30 pounds deposit required. book as from March 1st. HTH.
Paol.

biggirafe
13-02-2010, 20:48
One price per pitch for up to 4 people inc EHU and showers. It is a 1 week meet @ 98 pounds all in. Book and pay direct with site. 30 pounds deposit required. book as from March 1st. HTH.
Paol.

What if you can only make a couple of nights?

LaughingHeart
14-02-2010, 12:45
What if you can only make a couple of nights?

About 13 quid a night plus extras, but the prime waterside pitches are for the whole week. You can ask for a lakeside pitch and be in with the main meet. Pitch 13 downwards. I have 14, 14a and 15. these are in the corner of lake and creek side. Look on Google Earth and where the slipway runs into the creek is the corner I am on about! The site opens in March and I advise booking then. Ask for Julie [manager] Lovely lady with a big welcoming smile! Tell her the 'pesky redskin' sent you!
NOTE: "PESKY REDSKIN' IS THE PASSWORD FOR BOOKING THIS YEAR.
Paol.

biggirafe
14-02-2010, 12:51
About 13 quid a night plus extras, but the prime waterside pitches are for the whole week. You can ask for a lakeside pitch and be in with the main meet. Pitch 13 downwards. I have 14, 14a and 15. these are in the corner of lake and creek side. Look on Google Earth and where the slipway runs into the creek is the corner I am on about! The site opens in March and I advise booking then. Ask for Julie [manager] Lovely lady with a big welcoming smile! Tell her the 'pesky redskin' sent you!
NOTE: "PESKY REDSKIN' IS THE PASSWORD FOR BOOKING THIS YEAR.
Paol.

Thanks, too early in the year to commit to this, we will just have to chance our luck later in the year if we decide to come :)

defitzi
14-02-2010, 18:09
Oi sound great [I]'s like to b rin g my sail boat-12ft dinghy ant place to get on the waternear boat ? I will have to come from Ireland or Belge-France so tell me quiclk
An yone else planning similar gigs I me all for com in g to meets but best if there is sailing water: that;s wot i do do .....]

LaughingHeart
14-02-2010, 20:09
Oi sound great [I]'s like to b rin g my sail boat-12ft dinghy ant place to get on the waternear boat ? I will have to come from Ireland or Belge-France so tell me quiclk
An yone else planning similar gigs I me all for com in g to meets but best if there is sailing water: that;s wot i do do .....]

Site has own slipway into tidal creek that runs into the famous Chichester harbour where windsurfing was invented. Always a good breeze to fill your canvas.
small extra charge for boat on site. Book early for pitch 13 at top of slipway.
Paol.

LaughingHeart
17-03-2010, 08:35
Anyone wishing to join in the fun meet at Fishery Creek, should try to book this month to ensure a prime pitch This 7 day break is only 98 pounds including EHU and showers. Up to 4 persons per pitch. Dogs are accepted, but must be on a lead on site. A 30 pounds deposit is required with your booking.
Please book direct with the site with Julie [Manager] using the password: 'Pesky Indian'.

Fishery Creek Touring Park, 100 Fishery lane, Hayling Island, Hants.
PO11 9NR. Tel: 02392 462164. F: 02392 460741
E: camping@fisherycreek.co.uk
W: Key Parks (http://www.keyparks.co.uk).
To view site: Google Earth: PO11 9NR
For any enquiries about the meet, Tel: Paol on 02380 482547 [evenings]

novawight
07-04-2010, 10:38
Hi everyone, live pract. next door on a static site, would love to pop in and see you guys if that,s allowed, have vw T

novawight
07-04-2010, 10:40
Hi everyone, live pract. next door on a static site, would love to pop in and see you guys if that,s allowed, have VW Auto Sleeper for my wild camping

LaughingHeart
08-04-2010, 12:53
hi novawight, You will be made more than welcome. come down to pitch 14 by the slipway and I will introduce you round and fill you with coffee and all manner of good stuff! Join in the Fun on the Saturday too, lots of extra entertainments have been added etc.
Paol.

novawight
12-04-2010, 08:38
Thank you will be great to come over and have a natter, and bring a bottle , look foreward to it, thanks once again, Del

LaughingHeart
16-04-2010, 10:40
URGENT NOTICE!
There is a big sailing event at the same time as the meet and all pitches are on a first come, first served basis. The site will soon fill up, so if you wish to join us this year, please book now!
Bigger, better meet with a lot of entertainments. Don't miss out!
Regards, Paol

Randonneur
16-04-2010, 14:05
I got mine!!... pitch 20. :D

LaughingHeart
16-04-2010, 19:02
I got mine!!... pitch 20. :D

Nice pitch, one of the best ones on the creek side! Looking forward to seeing you again.
Paol.

LaughingHeart
11-05-2010, 09:17
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update on entertainments at this meet.
Now confirmed:

1st Tuesday evening:
Introduction gathering

All week:
Birds of prey.
Native American Ti Pi, [decorated and illuminated in evenings]

Any evening:
Camp fire gatherings.

Friday evening:
Talk on care of animals and birds, by LaughingHeart and RunningBear.

Saturdays events:
Silly sports.
Baton twirling.
Cake stall.
Bring and buy stall.
Fun dog show.
American supper [Jacobs table].
Fred's BBQ.
Prize giving.
Fire Poi.
Fire ropes.
Any other entertainments arising.

Sunday 11 am onwards:
Trip to Chichester market/bootsale.

The last Monday evening:
Farewell gathering.

Paol. [Doing the best I can for the best of people!]

LaughingHeart
12-06-2010, 09:20
Book now if you want a place at this great meet....spaces going fast!
Paol.

LaughingHeart
09-07-2010, 13:40
Due to unkept promises of booking for this meet, I may have to cancel!
Unless bookings are made by the end of this month, all the pitches will be taken by other people wanting to stay at this very popular site. If you want this meet, then please book now, or we will lose it!
I shall keep you posted, as to what happens.
Paol.

Randonneur
09-07-2010, 18:42
We're booked and paid for so we'll still be going. Just have to watch the sailing instead. :)

It'll be a shame if you have to cancel the meet, the events sounded really good this year. :(

People always say things are a good idea until you ask them to put their hands in their pockets. :rolleyes:

LaughingHeart
09-07-2010, 19:12
I am considering going even if many don't come. I need the break! At least there will be a few to have a pint and a chinwag with. I look forward to enjoying your company!
Paol. :rolleyes::D

LaughingHeart
26-07-2010, 16:02
Meet is on!...More have booked and only a couple of places left. Be quick if you want to join us!!
Paol.

LaughingHeart
28-08-2010, 11:05
Due to last minute bookings, we now have quite a few more coming than last year. there maybe one or two places on the site a bit away from the main 'hub; of the meet, so if you want to make an 11th hour decision, you may still get in!....Go for it!!
Paol.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS