PDA

View Full Version : what have you done with it...

ajs
28-09-2009, 11:59

where's the October end of season meet fred at hayfields...:confused::confused::confused:

bet that treasureprickly fella has forgot te start 1...nupty:rolleyes:

well come on lad... get 1 goin :cool:

regards:p
aj

robert b
28-09-2009, 12:53
iam going if i got van back

flashingblade
28-09-2009, 17:30
hi guys. am i right the end of season is last weekend in october. we will try best to get there but my hot water bottle has a concert practice on sun. not sure what time yet. if poss, will get there on fri eve. usual suspects i pressume ? !

ajs
28-09-2009, 17:34
hi guys. am i right the end of season is last weekend in october.
we will try best to get there but my hot water bottle has a concert practice on sun. not sure what time yet. if poss, will get there on fri eve. usual suspects i pressume ? !

smashinglade
havn't got any info dates details etc etc:confused:

... when that pithartist measuretricky turns in we may be enlightened :eek:

regards :D
aj

Telstar
28-09-2009, 21:06
AJ perhaps he's not going to tell you because he thinks that you will still want to chuck decent whisky down your smoking jacket;) But we could bring some cheap stuff for that part of the evening if you want?

I am also booked in and I have the spare key to flashingblades top box on my keyring to give him in exchange for some books.........

It is the last weekend in October, I recall this because it is the weekend before the wifes birthday. Perhaps another celebration drink may be called for.

The meeting after that at Hayfield, will be a certain person's 60th.

See you there (at both of them)

Jon

zeezee16
29-09-2009, 15:15
AJ perhaps he's not going to tell you because he thinks that you will still want to chuck decent whisky down your smoking jacket;) But we could bring some cheap stuff for that part of the evening if you want?

I am also booked in and I have the spare key to flashingblades top box on my keyring to give him in exchange for some books.........

It is the last weekend in October, I recall this because it is the weekend before the wifes birthday. Perhaps another celebration drink may be called for.

The meeting after that at Hayfield, will be a certain person's 60th.

See you there (at both of them)

Jon
We will be there, might even bring a Big White Dog.
Cheers, Pete

robert b
29-09-2009, 15:37
the meet is on 30 october weekend

Polly
29-09-2009, 16:03
Hia
I am booked in for the weekend it is 30-31st October Halloweeeeeeeeeeen
I am going to open a Hayfield thread so people know:confused::confused:

flashingblade
30-09-2009, 18:46
hi there. hot water bottle has concert practices on sat and sun which can't be missed but if we can, gonna try for sat eve only. not sure if ccc will let us. will ring site direct n check. if not, we will drop by and say hello anyway. hi Jon - i will make sure we have your maps, they have been on board since our jollies.

Telstar
30-09-2009, 20:28
Flashingblade. it would be nice to see you again, but to meet the hot water bottle would be equally nice.

Perhaps we could continue with the little competition again to see how many different whiskys we can gather in one place.

Jon

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS