PDA

View Full Version : Croft Rock 16/17 Oct.

lenny
29-09-2009, 20:54
Anyone fancy a cheap and cheerfull weekend with a bit of Friday night Rock thrown in for good measure:rolleyes:.
Croft Rock (http://www.thisgigguide.fsnet.co.uk/clubframes/croftrock.htm)
This site is 4 miles South of Darlington,facilities are basic:o to say the least but the beer is cheap :oand the company is good;).(5 per night with EHU)

BTW. Saturday is Bingo:eek: night and if you like a little flutter on the gee gees, theres a resident bookie in the bar on Saturday afternoon:cool:

All interested should ring Kieth on the above No. and mention you,re with the wildcampers:rolleyes:

PS. I understand that this venue is a little too far North for a lot of our friends but this is a chance for all our new Northern region members to hopefully meet up for the first time;), I look forward to your company;):D

maingate
29-09-2009, 21:07
Anyone fancy a cheap and cheerfull weekend with a bit of Friday night Rock thrown in for good measure:rolleyes:.
This site is 4 miles South of Darlington,facilities are basic:o to say the least but the beer is cheap :oand the company is good;).(5 per night with EHU)

BTW. Saturday is Bingo:eek: night and if you like a little flutter on the gee gees, theres a resident bookie in the bar on Saturday afternoon:cool:

All interested should ring Kieth on the above No. and mention you,re with the wildcampers:rolleyes:

PS. I understand that this venue is a little too far North for a lot of our friends but this is a chance for all our new Northern region members to hopefully meet up for the first time;), I look forward to your company;):D
I`m on for it Lenny, will book up tomorrow.

Cannot Rock`n`Roll anymore but I was always lucky on the Bingo.

Maybe the plastic Brummy from Worcester will wobble up North.

zeezee16
29-09-2009, 21:09
Hi Lenny, I think we are going, but we will have to get a hookup, as the fridge has packed up on gas again, unless I can sort it out before then.
Can you post the phone number for the club again, I will give him a ring and book a pitch, was his name Keith?.
Cheers, Pete.

Wee-z
29-09-2009, 21:09
Sorry we can't do that weekend

PS What about the friends that find it a little too far SOUTH??

lenny
29-09-2009, 21:15
Sorry we can't do that weekend

PS What about the friends that find it a little too far SOUTH??

Sorry Tony :o, youre right:rolleyes:, we,ll have to press on with the next Scottish Meet:eek::D

lenny
29-09-2009, 21:23
Hi Lenny, I think we are going, but we will have to get a hookup, as the fridge has packed up on gas again, unless I can sort it out before then.
Can you post the phone number for the club again, I will give him a ring and book a pitch, was his name Keith?.
Cheers, Pete.

Get the Violins out:D Petes got no fridge:eek: so his cans will be warm:eek::eek::D. Click on the "Croft Rock " link for postcode/Phone No Etc.

PS This is your chance to pick up your Wildcamping stickers from pete and save on the P+P:rolleyes::)

lenny
29-09-2009, 21:38
I`m on for it Lenny, will book up tomorrow.

Cannot Rock`n`Roll anymore but I was always lucky on the Bingo.

Maybe the plastic Brummy from Worcester will wobble up North.

Good on ya Maingate;), I,ll be sharing with yee on the Bingo:D, I canna see Andy from Wussa venturing up this far Norf though:rolleyes:.

BTW. Are you bringing the Wippets>

maingate
29-09-2009, 21:47
Not only the Whippets but a pregnant Pug as well.

I suppose I better bring the wife as well. Well, somebody has to look after the dogs while I am on the pop.

If she ever finds out I said that, my life will be hell.

ps; my smileys have disappeared. Is that because I am a miserable git?

ajs
29-09-2009, 21:48
Good on ya Maingate;), I,ll be sharing with yee on the Bingo:D, I canna see Andy from Wussa venturing up this far Norf though:rolleyes:.

BTW. Are you bringing the Wippets>

i'll avyou know i'm sposed te be on the yorkshire moores this weekend:eek:

as fer bingo...:eek::eek:.. aint that an old ladies game played at seaside resorts:p

yer sad pair of numpties :D

regards:rolleyes:
aj

maingate
29-09-2009, 21:50
On the moors again Arbuthnot?

You are sex mad you are.

ajs
29-09-2009, 21:54
On the moors again Arbuthnot?

You are sex mad you are.

:D... iffin i do cum...hide yer whipit:p

regards :rolleyes:
aj

robert b
30-09-2009, 05:45
we wont have van at the date of the meet. but may drive up on sat . to see you

suej
30-09-2009, 12:06
Me and Him and our gentle giant will be there again.. wouldn't miss!! Look forward to seeing you all :)

maingate
30-09-2009, 15:02
Thats us booked in Lenny.

Arbuthnot Jebediah will not come! - its too ver tigo. Hehhehheh

zeezee16
04-10-2009, 19:21
We are booked for 2 nights might even play bingo, will be bringing some spare stickers with us if anyone wants any. we will be there about 6.30ish.
Cheers Pete.

lenny
10-10-2009, 19:20
Anyone fancy a cheap and cheerfull weekend with a bit of Friday night Rock thrown in for good measure.

BTW. Saturday is Bingo:eek: night and if you like a little flutter on the gee gees, theres a resident bookie in the bar on Saturday afternoon

A little reminder for anyone that may be interested:rolleyes:, we,ve got 4 vans attending so far;)

Heres a link to the band that,s performing
The Johnny Storm Band (http://www.johnnystorm.co.uk/22.html)

PS. This is next weekend ,16/17 October 2009.

nigel54
10-10-2009, 19:45
Hi, to all the Croft boppers. Not sure what my workload for the week ahead is yet, but I hope to make it @ last minute. The last Croft I attended was brilliant.
Keep fingers crossed for a good (WILDY,S) turnout.
Hope to see you all, Nig.

Geoff.W
10-10-2009, 20:19
A little reminder for anyone that may be interested:rolleyes:, we,ve got 4 vans attending so far;)

Heres a link to the band that,s performing
The Johnny Storm Band (http://www.johnnystorm.co.uk/22.html)

PS. This is next weekend ,16/17 October 2009.

Realy wish I could make it, but it's a bit too far for a weekend.

So have a good one, and have a beer and a bop for me:cool::cool:.

PS. Provisional plans to head north mid Feb half term week (same week as this year), so get your thinking caps on for a good venue again for a meet.

robert b
11-10-2009, 14:32
hi lenny. i will drive up and see you on saturday afternoon in the car. as not got van back yet and denise is working till 1 30.should be there around 3

zeezee16
11-10-2009, 18:00
hi lenny. i will drive up and see you on saturday afternoon in the car. as not got van back yet and denise is working till 1 30.should be there around 3
Dont forget to bring a bottle of malt with you, even if you are driving, we will help you drink it.
PS, dont bring malt vinigar).
Cheers, Pete

ajs
11-10-2009, 19:01

i hope you load of medallion wearin geriatric hippies have a wonderful time :D

whatareyoulikeeh...:rolleyes:

retards ;)
aj

robert b
11-10-2009, 19:23
we will have a zimmer dance just for you

BillyB666
12-10-2009, 20:22
Booked it, packed me blue suede winkle pickers ( Well they're AJS's naturally) struggling with me quiff though.......

Going for 2 nights so I'm taking a fiver ( well you know what Marie's like on the cheese & onion)

lenny
12-10-2009, 22:19
Booked it, packed me blue suede winkle pickers ( Well they're AJS's naturally) struggling with me quiff though.......

Going for 2 nights so I'm taking a fiver ( well you know what Marie's like on the cheese & onion)

Dont worry about the quiff,Brian:rolleyes:, we,ll all chip in and buy you one of these:eek::D:
50's Rock And Roll Gents Fancy Dress Rocker Wig Black on eBay (end time 25-Oct-09 15:13:17 GMT) (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/50s-Rock-And-Roll-Gents-Fancy-Dress-Rocker-Wig-Black_W0QQitemZ270461332148QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAdul t_Fancy_Dress_UK?hash=item3ef8c06ab4&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14)

zeezee16
15-10-2009, 19:51
Can we have a rollcall as to who is going.
Cheers, Pete

maingate
15-10-2009, 20:39
Me and Mrs Maingate will be there.

Only problem is that the exhaust fell apart while coming back from Scotland today. I have got it booked in first thing tomorrow for repair and they are a good set of lads who should get me mobile again.

At worst, we will come down in the car for Friday night.

ps: Was wandering about in tee shirt in SW Scotland. Glorious weather for October. The front of the van was covered in squashed bugs. There could be something to this global warming.

suej
16-10-2009, 06:51
Me and Him too. We'll be there this afty. Looking forward to meeting you all and seeing you again Lenny. :)

BillyB666
16-10-2009, 11:18
See you all up there.

ajs
16-10-2009, 12:41

well.. you've got a luvverly weekend for it weather wise...:cool:
bit too far for me today...won't get away from a hospital appointment till about 4pm..
so croft is a no go unless i cum up on the bike and stay in laimstate's van...:D:D

mrs laimstate would be invigorated by the prospect no doubt... but sorry lass..next time maybe :cool:

relurks :)
aj

lenny
17-10-2009, 12:32
Go on Andy;), get on ya bike and I,ll get your Bingo books for you:D

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/17102009004_edited.jpg

Heres Jack with one of Maingates Wippets

robert b
17-10-2009, 12:35
we will be leaving soon see you in an hour or so

ajs
17-10-2009, 23:50
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/17102009004_edited.jpg

Heres Jack with one of Maingates Wippets

jacks got no friggin chance...:eek::eek:... unless you brought his step ladders...:rolleyes:

rehards :D
aj

sorry benny... had a day darn sarfff with HID...:confused::(

zeezee16
18-10-2009, 15:15
Well, another great weekend, those who didnt make it missed the great band on friday, and the top prize bingo on saturday. One of the group won one of the top prizes, shame I had to share it with one of the locals, if it hadnt have been for her, I would have won a whole 32, but I had to share it.....
We had a nice little fire, built from Lenny's washing machine, (I hope it didnt burn the seals, it might not work any more).
How some people get 12 pairs of legs into a motorhome, and still have plenty of room is beyond me, but Maingate did., mind you, there were 6 pairs in Lenny's van too.
Thanks to everyone for making it a great weekend, and see most of you at Hayfield on 30th.
Cheers, Pete

maingate
18-10-2009, 15:42
I can only echo zeezee`s comments. Great time was had by all. :D

If you were`nt there, then you were definitely square. :cool:

Little Jack thought it was his birthday and Xmas together when my 5 turned up. AJ was almost wrong as he tried to have it off with them. Jack is a lovely dog but there again, he belongs to a lovely family. :eek:

Thanks Lenny for organising the weekend. I am up for any repeat. ;)

My missus welcomes the thought of entertaining AJS. She says its time somebody made a man of him. :rolleyes:

ajs
18-10-2009, 15:48
My missus welcomes the thought of entertaining AJS. She says its time somebody made a man of him. :rolleyes:

no watchin you:p .... and no vids....we don't want it endin up on glueboob :eek:

mornin mrs sprainlate...keep up the fitness classes lass:cool:... won't be long now :D

relurks :rolleyes:
aj

suej
18-10-2009, 15:52
It was great to meet you all...pity we were only there for the Friday night and we missed Lenny's fire. We'll be there for the next one.
Hope some more of you out there will join us 'Croftys'
Sue :)

zeezee16
18-10-2009, 16:26
It was great to meet you all...pity we were only there for the Friday night and we missed Lenny's fire. We'll be there for the next one.
Hope some more of you out there will join us 'Croftys'
Sue :)
Are you going to Hayfield a week on friday.
Cheers, Pete

lenny
18-10-2009, 17:46
Yep,another good un;), met Maingate for the first time and his wife and 5 dogs:eek:, also Nigel,pete and Ali,Suej and Mad Mick:rolleyes:, sadly Brian and Marie had to cancel at the last minute:(, also AllanB and Denise turned up on the Saturday for a few hours:).
Friday night and Mad Mick stole the show as best dancer:D and Saturday, Pete was man of the moment with his Big Money win on the Bingo:o:D.
The best laugh was watching little Jack trying to catch the wippets as they raced around the field at breakneck speeds:).

Thanks all for the great company:cool:

nigel54
18-10-2009, 18:30
Another excellent Rock n Roll wk/end, you wildy,s are a great bunch, I really enjoyed your company. Sorry mad Mick & Suej had to leave early, as we had a good laugh & chat around Lenny,s washing m/c on Sat afternoon. Sat night we had a mini celebration of Pete,s BIG win (well half of it).
Nice to see Allan & co on thier flying visit (did Denise really have some of Lenny,s broth then go round to Zeezee,s for a curry?)
It was fascinating watching the speed of Jim & Ann,s whippets charging around the field, with horny Jack in hot pursuit.
Thank,s to all, look forward to seeing you all again.
Happy WILDING Nig.

robert b
18-10-2009, 18:39
:)yes nigel she did have both .i was great to see you all again and well worth the drive up. i hope to be at hayfield at closing meet in my van and not the car ????? they did promise me it would be ready.

nigel54
18-10-2009, 19:14
Hi Allan, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you to have your m/home back.
See you at Hayfield,
Happy WILDING Nig.

suej
18-10-2009, 20:09
Are you going to Hayfield a week on friday.
Cheers, Pete

Sorry we can't make that one as we'd already said we'd go to Freedom999's charity meet in Norfolk which is on the same weekend. Have a great time and sink one or two for us!!
Sue

zeezee16
20-10-2009, 20:31
Another excellent Rock n Roll wk/end, you wildy,s are a great bunch, I really enjoyed your company. Sorry mad Mick & Suej had to leave early, as we had a good laugh & chat around Lenny,s washing m/c on Sat afternoon. Sat night we had a mini celebration of Pete,s BIG win (well half of it).
Nice to see Allan & co on thier flying visit (did Denise really have some of Lenny,s broth then go round to Zeezee,s for a curry?)
It was fascinating watching the speed of Jim & Ann,s whippets charging around the field, with horny Jack in hot pursuit.
Thank,s to all, look forward to seeing you all again.
Happy WILDING Nig.
Curry, Broth AND Cake if I remember......
Cheers, Pete

Geoff.W
20-10-2009, 21:21
Glad you all had a good time.

Will have to try and make it one day.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS