PDA

View Full Version : Malvern Show This Weekend

Geoff.W
30-09-2009, 15:56
Hi all.

Is anyone else going to the Golden Castle Caravans Malvern show this weekend.

http://www.goldencastle.co.uk/images2008/PDFs/GoldenCastleOffer.pdf

Only a small dealer show but at 5 per person show pass and up to 3 nights free camping, it's not a bad weekend.

We shall probably go Friday evening through to Sunday, so if anyone wants a meet and a beer (or cuppa), just let us know.

P.S. I phoned them today and it's OK to turn up and pay at the gate. (Yellow gate entrance, brown gate is for day visitors.)

GillRuss
30-09-2009, 18:09
Hi Geoff, we are going to the show on Friday, but stopping with the Worcestershire Centre of the Caravan Club.

We are new to this motorhoming lark, and would love to meet up with you.

We have a compass Avantgarde, how can we meet ?

Gill & John Russell

tan-all-over
30-09-2009, 18:24
Hi all, Ive put a post in before about the 3 counties show (don't know under what title now) ya we will be there fri on the Elddiss site in our 1994 Autoquest 320. would like to meet other wildies there.

Geoff.W
30-09-2009, 19:24
Hi.

Thanks for the response. We should be there Friday evening, and have a quite distinctive old American GMC/Nu-Wa "C" class, (see avatar).

If you spot us just come and knock on the door, I'll soon get the kettle on.

biggirafe
01-10-2009, 13:51
I reckon I aleady know the answer to this but here goes anyway :)
Is there any electric hookup being supplied?

Hi all.

Only a small dealer show but at 5 per person show pass and up to 3 nights free camping, it's not a bad weekend.

We shall probably go Friday evening through to Sunday, so if anyone wants a meet and a beer (or cuppa), just let us know.

P.S. I phoned them today and it's OK to turn up and pay at the gate. (Yellow gate entrance, brown gate is for day visitors.)

Geoff.W
01-10-2009, 14:40
I reckon I aleady know the answer to this but here goes anyway :)
Is there any electric hookup being supplied?

Very sorry, but no.

coolasluck
01-10-2009, 17:09
:pwell what a lot of snobs:)
There is an end of season motorhome sale at the exeter racecourse this weekend.
I shall be there,dont you know its the only place to be.

tan-all-over
01-10-2009, 17:15
I say old bean, one knows this is the place one is seen to be over here. tooldel pip:cool:

ajs
01-10-2009, 17:44

:rolleyes: i say...i may have 5 mins te spare .. i'll see :p

depends if sticky buns are to be made available :D

regards :o
aj

Geoff.W
01-10-2009, 19:08
depends if sticky buns are to be made available :D

regards :o
aj

Thought it was your turn to bring the sticky buns.::confused:

tan-all-over
04-10-2009, 18:45
Hi.

Thanks for the response. We should be there Friday evening, and have a quite distinctive old American GMC/Nu-Wa "C" class, (see avatar).

If you spot us just come and knock on the door, I'll soon get the kettle on.

Hi Geoff, ya We went to the show and I did have a walk around and saw some big motorhomes but do not think I came to yours. Too scared to nock any doors and say "Hello, wev'e come for a coffee" as it possibly would not be yours. Anyway did you enjoy the show. regards Autoquest 320

Geoff.W
04-10-2009, 19:13
Hi Geoff, ya We went to the show and I did have a walk around and saw some big motorhomes but do not think I came to yours. Too scared to nock any doors and say "Hello, wev'e come for a coffee" as it possibly would not be yours. Anyway did you enjoy the show. regards Autoquest 320

Hi. It was a shame we didn't meet, but their were quite a few people there and we were tucked out of the way a little up in the top field (coach park).

We did enjoy ourselves and by the look of the sold signs I think it was quite succesfull for the traders, something I was glad about as we bought our first caravan from Golden Castle (the organisers) and found them geniunely nice people to deal with.

Hopefully we can meet up soon, and as it seems that we are getting a few more members from around here perhaps its time to sort out a local get together, so if anyone has any ideas as to a venue and date just shout.

biggirafe
05-10-2009, 19:04
Hi. It was a shame we didn't meet, but their were quite a few people there and we were tucked out of the way a little up in the top field (coach park).

We did enjoy ourselves and by the look of the sold signs I think it was quite succesfull for the traders, something I was glad about as we bought our first caravan from Golden Castle (the organisers) and found them geniunely nice people to deal with.

Hopefully we can meet up soon, and as it seems that we are getting a few more members from around here perhaps its time to sort out a local get together, so if anyone has any ideas as to a venue and date just shout.
Hi Geoff
You read my mind, whats everyone doing the weekend of half term, (yes we have kids), Thats 24th October - 28th October. I'm back at work on the Thursday.
I would love to meet up with some people. We want to head off as far as we can reach to really test the campervans engine out. We've done about 600 miles since buying it 2 months ago but I would like to really spend a day driving as far as I can get. I would consider spending maybe the Sat - Sun night localish before heading north or west or east or south. If people wanted to join us they would be very welcome. If anyone else has any ideas I'm up for it.

Topic and Wanderer
06-10-2009, 16:13
Hi all.

Bit late now but we were there as well. Called in for Thursday and Fri night on our way home from Somerset. We were with local DA of the C&CC.

Geoff.W
07-10-2009, 19:47
Hi Geoff
You read my mind, whats everyone doing the weekend of half term, (yes we have kids), Thats 24th October - 28th October. I'm back at work on the Thursday.
I would love to meet up with some people. We want to head off as far as we can reach to really test the campervans engine out. We've done about 600 miles since buying it 2 months ago but I would like to really spend a day driving as far as I can get. I would consider spending maybe the Sat - Sun night localish before heading north or west or east or south. If people wanted to join us they would be very welcome. If anyone else has any ideas I'm up for it.

Definitly up for a meet, but can't make half term week as we are off to France, (good old Tesco vouchers & eurotunnel).

The next realy suitable week end for us would be 14/15 Nov and thought Upton on Severn may be worth a look.

Is anyone interested in this or has any better suggestions please let me know.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS