PDA

View Full Version : Frid 30th Oct - Sun 1st Nov HAYFIELD

Polly
01-10-2009, 15:11
Hia
See you there
Last meet of Hayfield Who's going or is it to be a suprise

If you don't fancy keep answering the door on Halloweeeeeeeen Night then come and join us

and don't forget the opening meet :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

zeezee16
01-10-2009, 15:16
Hia
See you there
Last meet of Hayfield Who's going or is it to be a suprise

If you don't fancy keep answering the door on Halloweeeeeeeen Night then come and join us

and don't forget the opening meet :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Arn't you forgetting something,
BIG WHITE DOG. after all, you started it.
Cheers, Pete.
PS we will be there.

Pioneer
01-10-2009, 15:54
Hi Polly,
we can't make the closing meet, due to moving, but will pull all stops out for the opening next year.
Have a great time, regards to all who attend.

Happy Camping:)
Bill.

tresrikay
01-10-2009, 17:39
I will be there Poll......wouldnt miss the B.W.D........if its coming:D

ajs
01-10-2009, 17:47
Hi Polly,
we can't make the closing meet, due to moving, but will pull all stops out for the opening next year.
Have a great time, regards to all who attend.

Bill.

lightweight :rolleyes:

arrr ...shame :p

regards :D
aj

mandrake
02-10-2009, 11:59
there may be a good chance we will be in the area then, so if we are we will more than likely meet up .it will be great to see you all ps still enjoying ourselves down in s/wales

robert b
03-10-2009, 18:57
good news from discover. i should have van back in two weeks so its looking good for hayfield

grath
04-10-2009, 15:04
good news from discover. i should have van back in two weeks so its looking good for hayfield

Great news Allan.:cool::cool:
We also hope to attend the meet:)

Polly
04-10-2009, 17:37
Hia
BIG WHITE DOG may come as well if I can catch one :confused::confused::confused::D:D:D

will we be having a BBQ??? must ask Kev

flashingblade
07-10-2009, 20:13
hi polly. we will drop in sat. unfortunately 'we' are busy sat and sun during day. by way, i got on one knee last week !!

Telstar
07-10-2009, 20:16
but what did she say? and will we be introduced at Hayfield?

Jon

derekfaeberwick
07-10-2009, 20:23
but what did she say? and will we be introduced at Hayfield?

Jon

Not if she said no presumably. ;)

bigboack
07-10-2009, 20:38
Hi all would love to come to the meet, Is it held at the caravan and camping club site Hayfield, I know i sound thick but i had to ask, Wildcamping at a site im a bit confused,:confused::confused::confused::confused:: confused::confused:

Telstar
07-10-2009, 20:46
Don't be confused. It is the C&CC site at Hayfield. The site is rural and the wardens are fantastic. If you are of a certain age out of season it is dirt cheap. There are plenty of pubs, the village chippy is good and the company can be hilarious.

My personal opinion is that if groups are to meet, it is better to do it on sites, that way it doesn't cause a disturbance to others or create a blot on the landscape somewhere which a number of white vans do. The odd group of a couple of vans is different from potentially 10 vans plus.

Jon

bigboack
07-10-2009, 20:50
Don't be confused. It is the C&CC site at Hayfield. The site is rural and the wardens are fantastic. If you are of a certain age out of season it is dirt cheap. There are plenty of pubs, the village chippy is good and the company can be hilarious.

My personal opinion is that if groups are to meet, it is better to do it on sites, that way it doesn't cause a disturbance to others or create a blot on the landscape somewhere which a number of white vans do. The odd group of a couple of vans is different from potentially 10 vans plus.

Jon
Who knows might even have my stickers in by then, Ordered them today pete, so dont wait for the cheque to bounce it wont.

Polly
08-10-2009, 16:05
Hi
Well Flasingblade down on one knee :confused::confused:Why :confused::confused:
Well you are not telling us the answer so we persume she said YES

Anyone who's going to Hayfield who as not been before are in for a treat its BRILL and you will be able to make contact with the rest of us by looking out for the stickers
Isn't it exciting :D:D:D:D

ajs
08-10-2009, 17:39
by way, i got on one knee last week !!

have you managed te get up again :eek:....sillyboy :D

returns :)
aj

tresrikay
08-10-2009, 17:54
Who knows might even have my stickers in by then, Ordered them today pete, so dont wait for the cheque to bounce it wont.

By now all that attend should be sporting stickers, so don't be shy just knock on..................... zeezee's door:D

flashingblade
08-10-2009, 18:39
hi all. of course she said .......yes. in fact she said 'yes of course and why did you wait so long? i will introduce her to those that haven't met before. we both came to hayfield for the last meet but not many turned up.

suej
08-10-2009, 18:44
Guess Congratulations are in order so...CONGRATULATIONS:D

robert b
08-10-2009, 18:45
congatulations flashing blade and partner. hope you both will be very happy . i did meet her at last meet .

flashingblade
08-10-2009, 19:00
julie......or as pioneer has already nicknamed her......hot water bottle!
sure she will take over and start to post threads soon. ouch, sorry hun.

lenny
08-10-2009, 21:43
Congatulations Indeed,Geoff and Julie:) maybe we could have a rehearsal Stag/Hen night :eek: at the closing meet:rolleyes::D

ajs
08-10-2009, 21:57
Congatulations Indeed,Geoff and Julie:) maybe we could have a rehearsal Stag/Hen night :eek: at the closing meet:rolleyes::D

i'll bring the movie camera....:D:D:D

regards :eek:
aj

Chrissy
09-10-2009, 07:35
hi all. of course she said .......yes. in fact she said 'yes of course and why did you wait so long? i will introduce her to those that haven't met before. we both came to hayfield for the last meet but not many turned up.

Congratulations Flashingblade and Julie - we should arrive on the Saturday afternoon and look forward to meeting you all then :D
Chrissy

bigboack
09-10-2009, 14:36
We have booked in for hayfield, first meeting, now to those who have been there before, Is there any electric hook ups, Booked on the website but was not given the chpoice for EHU. Not that i need it but would like it, so i can cook on me slow cooker, I make a mean Lamb Casserole.:D could some one tell us what to expect.

robert b
09-10-2009, 16:06
hi big boak . there is no ehu on hayfield site

bigboack
09-10-2009, 16:44
will just have to use the gene then. thanks for that.
:):) you wont mind if its near you allan, I have a long lead so its not near me.

grath
09-10-2009, 16:47
will just have to use the gene then. thanks for that.
:):)

You will need to check first as many camp sites will not allow genies and I would imagine that as Hayfield has a lot of tents and is in a beautiful conservation area that genies will not permitted.
I suggest that you ring Joan:confused:

flashingblade
09-10-2009, 18:16
you could always put your jenny up on the road and run a lead down onto site. sure we could all lend you our leads, join them all up and put sticky tape over cable to stop idiot pedestrians tripping up. the voltage might only be one or two volts by the time it gets to your van but sure it will be enough for hot pot !! he he.

ajs
09-10-2009, 19:10
You will need to check first as many camp sites will not allow genies and I would imagine that as Hayfield has a lot of tents and is in a beautiful conservation area that genies will not permitted.
I suggest that you ring Joan:confused:

genies are fine :cool:
... asked the question last time i was up there and they said Ok as no specific policy to prevent their use;)
...but i only used it for an hour :D

regards :)
aj

grath
09-10-2009, 19:15
genies are fine :cool:
... asked the question last time i was up there and they said Ok as no specific policy to prevent their use;)
...but i only used it for an hour :D

regards :)
aj

That's good then as I can run mine:cool:
Maybe we could see just how many gennies we could run at the same time:D
Wonder what Rick will say:D:p;):rolleyes:

ajs
09-10-2009, 19:21
Wonder what Rick will say:D:p;):rolleyes:

he'd probably be runnin around lookin fer jenny:eek:... dirty old git :p

regards
aj

maingate
09-10-2009, 19:40
Hi Arbuthnot Jebediah, :p

What kind of "Genie" have you got. :rolleyes:

Is it the bottle type or the brass lamp. :D:D:D:D:D

tresrikay
09-10-2009, 20:01
Looks like I will be bringing me long handled, insulated loppers

bigboack
09-10-2009, 20:09
Its okay i have checked the lable and it says its a silent genereator and it runs for 8hrs continuous, The lamb hot pot takes about seven hours on low. If we go walking with the dog for the day, By the time we get back after a ten mile walk we can switch it off and hey presto the hot pot will be ready. nice and quiet to eat and enjoy,;);)

zeezee16
09-10-2009, 20:19
I think someone should bring a Gazebo, then we wont have to sit outside aj's van all night freezin our whatsits off.
Anyone got one they could bring.
Cheers, Pete.

ajs
09-10-2009, 20:41
I think someone should bring a Gazebo, then we wont have to sit outside aj's van all night freezin our whatsits off.
Anyone got one they could bring.
Cheers, Pete.

i've got a guzunda if that's any good...:confused::confused:

regards :rolleyes:
aj

ajs
09-10-2009, 20:44
Hi Arbuthnot Jebediah, :p

What kind of "Genie" have you got. :rolleyes:

Is it the bottle type or the brass lamp. :D:D:D:D:D

i'm in te rubbin bottles me... so take yer pick :eek:

recurds:rolleyes:
aj

maingate
09-10-2009, 21:25
Its okay i have checked the lable and it says its a silent genereator and it runs for 8hrs continuous, The lamb hot pot takes about seven hours on low. If we go walking with the dog for the day, By the time we get back after a ten mile walk we can switch it off and hey presto the hot pot will be ready. nice and quiet to eat and enjoy,;);)
10miles in 7 hours?

I think we are guaranteed 1 Gold medal in 2012 then.

"Life in the fast lane"

kalamitty
10-10-2009, 19:21
there will be a load of harley davidson's approx 250 going through hayfield about 11am on the sun nov 1st so you should hear them from the campsite. riding from the grouse pub to matlock bath. i will be one of them. so come out and give us a wave.:)

zeezee16
10-10-2009, 19:34
there will be a load of harley davidson's approx 250 going through hayfield about 11am on the sun nov 1st so you should hear them from the campsite. riding from the grouse pub to matlock bath. i will be one of them. so come out and give us a wave.:)
Yer, 250 setting off, but how many will get all the way?
Cheers, Pete. (XV1600 Yam).

lenny
10-10-2009, 19:36

Why not, all of you bring your tents and stay with us on Saturday night:eek:, I,m sure Joan and Kev will fit you in somehow;):D

zeezee16
10-10-2009, 19:37
Congratulations Flashingblade and Julie - we should arrive on the Saturday afternoon and look forward to meeting you all then :D
Chrissy
Hi Chrissy, do you want me to bring the silver screens with me, you might as well bring the maps to hayfield too, saves you coming over here.
Cheers, Pete

ajs
11-10-2009, 15:57

route will be lined with AA trucks then :eek:

aj

Telstar
11-10-2009, 19:39
I am sure that all 250 Harleys will make it to Matlock Bath and BACK you cheeky gits. Shame I cannot join them.:mad: (and not because mine or Pams has broken down)

As for slow cooker and hot pot. What is the point? bring some meat and put it on the BBQ or go to one of the very good local pubs.

Gazebo? Wont we all fit in the party tent?

Jon

Polly
12-10-2009, 17:38
Hia
If Joan and Kev have time to read these posts I would not put it pass Kev to extend is marque.:D:D
last year was a well turned out tarpolin shelter that Kev had knocked together
BBQ here we come.
I wonder if Joan as the hotpot or curry on ;);););)

bigboack
13-10-2009, 09:01
10miles in 7 hours?

I think we are guaranteed 1 Gold medal in 2012 then.

"Life in the fast lane"

did i say 10. must have been a typo errorrrrr. I meant 1:D:D

Chrissy
14-10-2009, 07:14
Hi Chrissy, do you want me to bring the silver screens with me, you might as well bring the maps to hayfield too, saves you coming over here.
Cheers, Pete

We've now booked in with Joan and will be arriving Saturday afternoon. I will bring the books along Pete. My sticker is in the front passenger side :rolleyes:

I've now made some silver screens :eek:

Ages ago we bought a roll of shiny padded insulating material from a Focus store that was closing down in our area - I got it when there was about 70% off so cost virtually nothing :cool:. We used to put it under the airbed when we were tent camping but have cut it up and it works briliantly as silver screens (will be using the idea about the duct tape though - thanks) - we have just put some velcro pad on both screens and frame and I think this sticks closer than the suction pads. We also bought some windscreen heat savers from Tesco at 50p so bought four and have doubled these together for the side windows, which just hold in place under the curtains.

Another tip is we place a cushion in the skylight area so that blacks that out and leaving it up during the day when you're not in stops a lot of heat in the summer.

Fanks :p
Chrissy

bigboack
16-10-2009, 18:42
You'll never guess what, The silencer has fallen off my gene, If anyone is bothered about noise pollution at the meeting i can bring some earplugs,:D. Anyway It makes no difference to the voltage so hot pot still on. :D:D

See you all soon.

BigBoack.;)

zeezee16
18-10-2009, 15:17
You'll never guess what, The silencer has fallen off my gene, If anyone is bothered about noise pollution at the meeting i can bring some earplugs,:D. Anyway It makes no difference to the voltage so hot pot still on. :D:D

See you all soon.

BigBoack.;)
If we are having a noise contest, I could bring the bike.
Cheers, Pete

tresrikay
19-10-2009, 20:24
Cheers, Pete

Think I might be Going to Bakewell:mad::(

BillyB666
19-10-2009, 21:23
Booked it so we'll see you there

ajs
20-10-2009, 00:07
Think I might be Going to Bakewell:mad::(

not far enough....:D

reyards :rolleyes:
aj

ajs
20-10-2009, 00:10
Booked it so we'll see you there

probably break down before you get there:eek:
.... save me bookin a pitch ...i'll just have yours when yer don't turn up :D

fanks :):cool:

refarts :rolleyes:
aj

ajs
20-10-2009, 00:11
Cheers, Pete

no need fer that...:eek:...:rolleyes:...:o

regards :p
aj

BillyB666
20-10-2009, 11:16
No ya numpty- that was Gemima 1 this is the new improved ( regularly serviced ) Gemima 2. She'll make it to Hayfields...... I hope ....

GillRuss
20-10-2009, 14:45
Where is Hayfield - I am in Worcestershire

bigboack
20-10-2009, 15:11
Hi all does everyone know each other who is going to Hayfield or what, seems like a lot going, is anything arranged or what, this will be our first meeting so dont know what to expect,

Cheers BigBoack:):)

rebbyvid
20-10-2009, 15:14
Follow AJ he lives in Worcester then again might not be a good idea:D:D
Hayfield Camping And Caravanning Club Site
Kinder Road
Hayfield
High Peak
Derbyshire
SK22 2LE
The Camping and Caravanning Club - SiteSeeker - Details - Hayfield (http://www.siteseeker.co.uk/aspx/details.aspx?id=7130)
Rob

Polly
20-10-2009, 18:17
Hia
Back on line
One of the little darlings at nursery had flicked my wireless switch off
Why did I not think it could be that who's a numpty do I qualify:p:p
Hi Rick are you doing a head count:D:D please

tresrikay
20-10-2009, 18:27
Hi all does everyone know each other who is going to Hayfield or what, seems like a lot going, is anything arranged or what, this will be our first meeting so dont know what to expect,

Cheers BigBoack:):)

See my reply to your post under Van thread.

Polly
20-10-2009, 19:39
Hia
Did a quick head count in no particlular order

Hayfields Joan and Kev our host
Me and BWD if I catch one
ZeeZee Pete and Ali :D
Allan B and Dee :D
Tresrikay Rick(and brother-in-law?) :D
Grath Graham and Kath :D
Telstar John and Pam :D
Lenny :D
AJS Andy?? :D
Chrissy :D
Bigboack :D
BillyB666 :D

Maybe
Mandrake

Pop In
Flassingblade

What about
Kalamitty
GillRuss

Rebbyvid what are you doing are you able to make it???

There was a lady last time we went that I invited her to say hello if she is on site that weekend

Hope the marque is large enough

11 booked units at the moment
Have I missed anyone?????

rebbyvid
20-10-2009, 19:49
yes Polly should be there am working but will come up sat afternoon.
rob

Telstar
20-10-2009, 20:10
looking forward to this. Still got some of that Scotch left and two full boxes of wine.

Jon

ps its Pam's 40th on the 4th Nov

zeezee16
20-10-2009, 20:22
looking forward to this. Still got some of that Scotch left and two full boxes of wine.

Jon

ps its Pam's 40th on the 4th Nov
Hi Jon,
dont forget the tyre holder upper, can you also bring the winter covers you were on about, I got some for mine, but Lenny said he wanted some, they might fit his.
See you friday, I think we are going to Monsal Head thursday night.
Cheers, Pete

bigboack
20-10-2009, 20:23
Big boack mrs boack and puppy boack.:):)

Telstar
20-10-2009, 20:46
Pete, no problem. but unlikely to fit lenny's van unless he has newish vents. I'll bring them anyway. Anything else you want me to bring???!!?!?!

Jon

Polly
20-10-2009, 21:03
Hia
Lenny are you bringing your washing fire pit or whatever it is called just in case we need it:confused::confused::D:D

12 definates

oh john whats a trye holder upper :confused::confused:

ajs
20-10-2009, 21:08
oh john whats a trye holder upper :confused::confused:

in this instance dolly... it's commonly called a corset :eek: :D

relards :rolleyes:
aj

bigboack
20-10-2009, 21:15
http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss178/bigboack/926.jpg

Telstar
20-10-2009, 21:15
When I had my last van, there was a lift up flap in the rear bumper where the spare tyre was locate on a rack which slip out. However to fit the towbar I had to remove the rack which has been at the bottom of my garden for the last couple of years. Zeezee is considering moving his spare tyre (:D:D) and this may fit the bill.

ps is it true that sugar in the fuel tank would help the genny run sweeter or would it just make it quieter?

Jon

Polly
20-10-2009, 21:34
Hia
Bigboack and Telstar you make it all as clear as mud

I have been a little stressed out
No lemonade for my whiskey (don't all go on about cooking whiskey)

1) my father nearly died Monday. 2 close shaves in the last 2 months very frail elderly gent he is.

2) sister and brother in law staying with me for 4 days (invading my space)

3) My/works laptop playing up thanks to little childrens fingers

All as been sorted so

Good night

bigboack
21-10-2009, 07:50
Polly put the kettle when the've all gone home.Feet up and have a brew. think about how hectic its been and how quick the week has gone by, then think how boring and slow this week would have been if none of this had happened. These things are sent to try us and by the looks of it you have passed.
Well done.:):):)

Geoff.W
21-10-2009, 15:07
Wishing you all a very good weekend, would have probably joined you if we weren't going away.

GillRuss
22-10-2009, 06:16
Where about in the country is this ? Never been on one before, but would really like to meet up with you all:)

Chrissy
22-10-2009, 06:35
Where about in the country is this ? Never been on one before, but would really like to meet up with you all:)

Hey there, this meet is in Derbyshire - about middle of the country I guess (I'm sure someone will tell me different though) :eek:

It's my first realy meet although I have met a couple of other members at different times :)

Chrissy

ajs
22-10-2009, 09:33

here yer go pillrush ;)

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/pmms/hayfield-1.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/pmms/hayfield.jpg

aj

doronron
22-10-2009, 09:56
hi all can someone plz tell me where i can get a wildcamper sticker ,thanks

bigboack
22-10-2009, 11:51

:D look ror zeezee and ask him.:):)

Telstar
22-10-2009, 12:07
AJ

I was going to ask if that second pic was taken by Billy666. But then I realised he probably would have posted it himself if he had remembered the memory card......:p

Jon

ajs
22-10-2009, 13:31
AJ

I was going to ask if that second pic was taken by Billy666.

But then I realised he probably would have posted it himself if he had remembered the memory card......:p

Jon

sillybillybelljar :rolleyes:... he could never get that high of the ground :eek:

regards:D
aj

zeezee16
22-10-2009, 15:07
Hey, you stop pickin on poor Brian, he's coming to Hayfield, I will tell him to wear your smoking jacket.
Cheers, Pete

ajs
22-10-2009, 15:13
Hey, you stop pickin on poor Brian, he's coming to Hayfield, I will tell him to wear your smoking jacket.
Cheers, Pete

sheeeet... it aint that big...:eek:

rehurts :rolleyes::p
aj

bigboack
22-10-2009, 20:29
Hi its me again, just been looking at the satelite pic, is there a lake nearby that i can go fishing in.

biggirafe
24-10-2009, 09:59
Hi
Anyone in the south west, we will be at the CC&C site Winchcombe near Cheltenham. The swift owners club are also there, although we are not members.
If you are at a loose end or can't make the journey north why not join us :)

bigboack
24-10-2009, 11:23
Hijacker alert, thought this was about the Hayfield meeting.:):)

maddsbar
24-10-2009, 19:56
were is the hayfield meet exactly

bigboack
24-10-2009, 20:10
At the cravan and camping club site.:):)

ajs
24-10-2009, 20:29
were is the hayfield meet exactly

bristol...:eek:

scroll back to post 78...:rolleyes:

regards :o
aj

bigboack
25-10-2009, 12:40
[QUOTE=ajs;71597]bristol...:eek:

Its in Derbyshire.At least I hope it is as thats where im heading to on the 30th :D:D:D

Telstar
25-10-2009, 17:53
Bigboack, as far as I am aware there is no fishing within walking distance of Hayfield site.

One other thing to those new to Hayfield, be very care following your sat nav or you may end up like AJS, the man in his BMW or even the Asda delivery driver. Is that right AJS:D:D:D

Jon

bigboack
25-10-2009, 18:51
Thanks for the warning Telstar, but what is the warning so I can be prepared for it. Been down one to many narrow roads this year even went down one for about thress miles to be met by a Low bridge No warnings either i looked for it on the way back, had to do a fifty point turn in a gateway. Sat navs are good but not that good.If only Carlsberg did sat navs what would they be like, stopping at every pub I bet.:):)

Telstar
25-10-2009, 18:57
set your sat nav for Kinder Road or even Edale Road. The site is where both meet. The roads are narrow in the village and have parked cars. Do NOT go up Valley Road, it doesn't go to the site.

Jon

Wee-z
25-10-2009, 19:17
Telstar
I have only been to hayfield once.
But I am sure I saw a fishing lake just on the right
outside the gate along about 100 yards where the attractive cottage is over the river.
Maybe members only though

weez
Tony

Telstar
25-10-2009, 19:38
Tony

I'm not a fisherman and must admit that I haven't walked up that road, I normally go up the main road to the res or the other way to the village. However, just found on google that it is private fishing for the Hayfield Angling Club, no day tickets.

Jon

ajs
25-10-2009, 23:27
Do NOT go up Valley Road, it doesn't go to the site.

Jon

yeh... i second that...:eek:

aj

wusiwug
26-10-2009, 11:40
Hi would like to meet some of you guys .....Is the meet on a site & do I need to book.Waitring to hear
Regards Ray

robert b
26-10-2009, 12:58
yes its a c@cc site you usualy have to book but give them a ring and they will give you details. post code is sk22 2le phone no is 01663 745394 kevin and joan .map ref lat 53.378 long1.9293best of luck . hope to see you there they are a great bunch of people.

bigboack
26-10-2009, 14:19
Tony

I'm not a fisherman and must admit that I haven't walked up that road, I normally go up the main road to the res or the other way to the village. However, just found on google that it is private fishing for the Hayfield Angling Club, no day tickets.

Jon

Poaching allowed by any chance. heehe. I will pretend to be a foreigner if approached.:)

zeezee16
26-10-2009, 16:35
Poaching allowed by any chance. heehe. I will pretend to be a foreigner if approached.:)
Poaching is allowed, but only if I get a couple of trout.
Cheers, Pete

ajs
26-10-2009, 17:09
Poaching is allowed, but only if I get a couple of trout.
Cheers, Pete

... there'll be a few old trout cummin :eek:

aj

maingate
26-10-2009, 17:24
If you had put Bingo on, you could have had Rabbit Stew as well :p

Polly
26-10-2009, 18:48
Hia

Nothing personal there I hope AJ
If so I will be drinking your malt with LEMONADE OUCH :D:D:D

Telstar
26-10-2009, 19:47
It is very unlikely that you will need to book for the last weekend. Its not usually that busy, except for the wild crew....

Jon

lenny
26-10-2009, 20:49
Looks like I may be missing out on this meet:(, They,ve only gone and organised a 1st. birthday party for our youngest Grandson:eek: and they expect me to attend:mad:.

Logan was born on the weekend of the last closing meet and I was,nt there for the birth:o so I think I owe him one.

I was really looking forward to this one and seeing you all again and our new friends but It cant be helped.

I know you will all have a great weekend without me and Jack:rolleyes:so I wont bother to wish you one:D

Roll on the opening meet:):cool:

nigel54
26-10-2009, 21:08
lenny, family gatherings are very important,so have a gud un. Just one point tho", Is there anyone going to Hayfield with a dual purpose washing machine like yours! Ya can,t beat a good camp fire.
Take care Lenny,, regards Nig.

bigboack
26-10-2009, 21:26
lenny, family gatherings are very important,so have a gud un. Just one point tho", Is there anyone going to Hayfield with a dual purpose washing machine like yours! Ya can,t beat a good camp fire.
Take care Lenny,, regards Nig.

I have one, have i to bring mine??;)
http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss178/bigboack/926.jpg

ajs
26-10-2009, 21:50
Looks like I may be missing out on this meet, They,ve only gone and organised a 1st. birthday party for our youngest Grandson and they expect me to attend.

Logan was born on the weekend of the last closing meet and I was,nt there for the birth so I think I owe him one.

I was really looking forward to this one and seeing you all again and our new friends but It cant be helped.

I know you will all have a great weekend without me and Jack:rolleyes:so I wont bother to wish you one:D

well the others may sympathise but you know i won't :eek:.... you muppet:mad: :(

the things you'll come up with te get out of buying a bottle of malt :mad:

have a nice winter...:p

retards ;)
aj

robert b
27-10-2009, 05:38
you will be missed by all lenny. but have a good party grandchildren come first every time.

Wee-z
27-10-2009, 06:16
Sorry to hear you are missing Hayfield, Lenny
Have a great party with the Kids
Most Important value" family"
Daniel sends his best wishes

weez
Tony

tresrikay
27-10-2009, 11:58
Lenny, do you still have 2 vans:rolleyes:, coz you could always bring the party to Hayfield......... does the lad want a bottle of malt to put away for his first hayfield meet.:D:D
Have a good time ....will miss you mate.:(
I will be in residence at Hayfield from Tomorrow til Sunday if you can get away..... If not how about another Whitehouse farm meet in the February half term which is w/e of Friday 19th to sunday 21st feb 2010.

anyone up for it?

robert b
27-10-2009, 13:33
Lenny, do you still have 2 vans:rolleyes:, coz you could always bring the party to Hayfield......... does the lad want a bottle of malt to put away for his first hayfield meet.:D:D
Have a good time ....will miss you mate.:(
I will be in residence at Hayfield from Tomorrow til Sunday if you can get away..... If not how about another Whitehouse farm meet in the February half term which is w/e of Friday 19th to sunday 21st feb 2010.

anyone up for it?white house farm sounds good to me :)

Polly
27-10-2009, 17:01
Hia
Sorry Lenny I actually remember the little one being born doesn't seem like 12 months ago.
We will have a drink on you
no I'll rephase that we will rtaise our glasses and drink to you and your family

rebbyvid
27-10-2009, 17:17
Looks like I may be missing out on this meet:(, They,ve only gone and organised a 1st. birthday party for our youngest Grandson:eek: and they expect me to attend:mad:.

Logan was born on the weekend of the last closing meet and I was,nt there for the birth:o so I think I owe him one.

Sorry your not coming Lenny.Enjoy the rest of the year and see you at the opening meet if not before.(Sure there will be a meet somewhere over the winter.Bridgewater Carnival for me next weekend ,Great do if anyone is interested. Bridgwater Carnival - The Official Website of the Largest Illuminated Carnival In Europe! (http://www.bridgwatercarnival.org.uk/)
Rob

zeezee16
27-10-2009, 17:28

Hi Lenny,
we could always do another Croft, I could get used to winning the bingo. I will get you the step next time I see you, then you can get rid of the manky plastic one.
Cheers, Pete

Polly
27-10-2009, 18:09
Hia
The carnival is supposed to be good I have seen a cd someone brought back I would need more than a weekend
Can't make it but next year is a good possibility
enjoy yourselves Rob

lenny
27-10-2009, 20:08
Commonsense has prevailed and we,ve all agreed that 15 screaming kids in one room is know place for Grumpy old Granda,s, so I,ve got the all clear to get away this weekend as planned:rolleyes::).

Dont know if it was the stern talking to that I gave them all or the fact that I,ve been moping around all week with a face like an ar*e:o.

So I hope to arrive around 6pm.ish on Friday,, get the kettle on Polly.:p

PS. Thanks for all the nice comments

PPS. Just booked online,, 2 nights family deal.= £9.50..Total

bigboack
27-10-2009, 20:38
Commonsense has prevailed and we,ve all agreed that 15 screaming kids in one room is know place for Grumpy old Granda,s, so I,ve got the all clear to get away this weekend as planned:rolleyes::).

Dont know if it was the stern talking to that I gave them all or the fact that I,ve been moping around all week with a face like an ar*e:o.

Does that mean I dont have to bring my washing machine.:rolleyes:

lenny
27-10-2009, 20:53
Does that mean I dont have to bring my washing machine.:rolleyes:

Bring it along;), the more the merrier:rolleyes::D

ajs
27-10-2009, 21:00
Commonsense has prevailed

don't forget the malt....laphroaig would be nice :D

Laphroaig Quarter Cask Islay | Whisky Shop | Scotch Whisky (http://www.whiskyshop.com/Shop/Detail.aspx?whisky=Laphroaig-Quarter-Cask-Whisky&pid=2393)

seeya friday pm :cool:

regards
aj

lenny
27-10-2009, 21:29
don't forget the malt....laphroaig would be nice :D

Laphroaig Quarter Cask Islay | Whisky Shop | Scotch Whisky (http://www.whiskyshop.com/Shop/Detail.aspx?whisky=Laphroaig-Quarter-Cask-Whisky&pid=2393)

seeya friday pm :cool:

regards
aj

I,ll bring a nice malt from your patch (Wusser), you can bring the Fish n Chips:eek::D

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/vinegar.jpg

robert b
28-10-2009, 05:40
:)

great news lenny see you there:):):)

Topic and Wanderer
28-10-2009, 14:26

That sounds like a good deal for 2 nights. Sure it's not PER NIGHT.

zeezee16
28-10-2009, 16:06

Wot, just a week, Iv'e known you about 12 months, you always look like that.
Cheers, Pete.
PS, I will bring the step, see you there.

Polly
28-10-2009, 17:31
Hia
Glad your making it we will have to raise our glasses to the tots 1st birthday
I hope Kev as sorted his floor out and we/I don't have that swaying/rocking feeling:D:D like I did before

I am still at Netherwood touring site. not bad here at all infact i will call again next year
stayed on another day but i will be at hayfield for friday.
had a walk into Chester by the canal 1 and 1/2 hours strolling I called in at the Frog and something anyway a pub to have a drink then on into Chester for a tacky soverneir shop so I called at the visitors center

caught the bus back I was knackered
see you all friday or saturday

lenny
28-10-2009, 18:43
That sounds like a good deal for 2 nights. Sure it's not PER NIGHT.

£9.50 for 2 nights ,low season @ £4.75 per night per adult;), kids go free up to 17 year old. (the wife cant make it:rolleyes:)

tresrikay
29-10-2009, 07:48
I am here at Hayfield, just making sure all is ready for us...... leveling the floor for Polly, etc......... I do, however think that Andy (Aj) is already here, as I brought a full bottle of Jura malt with me and when I got up this morning a fair bit of it was already gone:(:( will have to hide it tonight from him as there will be none left to toast Lenny Mk 7....... I will also lock the door as he must have snuck in while I was asleep.:confused:

bigboack
29-10-2009, 08:20
Bushmills black bush for and plenty of ice.;)

Pioneer
29-10-2009, 08:33
I,ll bring a nice malt from your patch (Wusser), you can bring the Fish n Chips:eek::D

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/vinegar.jpg

Hi Lenny,
that aj fella will drink anything! as long as it's free:D

Have a great weekend all, lot's to do here with clearing the building site ready for the move, plus Angie is in slumberland with the dreaded flu!! til next we meet, lock up the Malt, I will be back.
Regards to all, including Aj:rolleyes:

ajs
29-10-2009, 09:45
I am here at Hayfield, just making sure all is ready for us...... leveling the floor for Polly, etc......... I do, however think that Andy (Aj) is already here, as I brought a full bottle of Jura malt with me and when I got up this morning a fair bit of it was already gone will have to hide it tonight from him as there will be none left to toast Lenny Mk 7....... I will also lock the door as he must have snuck in while I was asleep.:confused:

you would know if i was already there measuredicky:eek::eek:
... i know your game me lad:rolleyes:
... drink all the malt before i get there and still blame me...:mad:..
sacrilege ..despicable :eek: underhanded behaviour...btw... what brand is it :confused:

i'll be there friday just as it's gettin dark...have the landin light on please:D

resots :cool:
aj

ajs
29-10-2009, 11:19

the end of season hayfield show ...:cool:

i expect you lot to have learned all the steps by satdee afternoon for a live performance satdee night...:cool:

http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/pmms/irishmonkeyriverdance.flv">

leasuremickey... you learn the steps from the performer on the extreme right please.... thank you :rolleyes:

wewetop.. your tutor is obvious... the hairy little fattucker :p

aj

Polly
29-10-2009, 11:47
Hia
Thats what I call funny
going to play it again :D:D:D:D

robert b
29-10-2009, 12:05
thats bloody brilliant aj

ajs
29-10-2009, 12:13
Hia
Thats what I call funny
going to play it again :D:D:D:D

:rolleyes: you take the 1 on the left please lolly :D

aj

bigboack
29-10-2009, 12:43
thats funny, might have to teach my horse that insted of running round in circles all day. Wondered what happened to Michael Jacksons chimp Bubbles, Now I know he's a dance coordinator.;)

tresrikay
29-10-2009, 16:12
STOP PRESS........,

Anyone coming to this meet must ring and book....over 20 M/Hs booked in and............................................... .................................................. ..............................
Kev and Joan scratching their heads about fitting us all in as it is fairly busy......due to the excellent weather.

Barry, one of our walking Scotland Hero,s is my neighbour.....so bring your donations......if you have not already given.

robert b
29-10-2009, 16:18
we are booked in we hope to be there early morning rick see you when we get there mate

Polly
29-10-2009, 17:21
Hia
can we arrive before 12.00????

robert b
29-10-2009, 18:11
yes joan said it would be ok for us

bigboack
29-10-2009, 18:12
Hia
can we arrive before 12.00????

Good question Polly. Hope someone replies soon. as its only 45 miles from me so I can set off earlier.:)

maingate
29-10-2009, 18:15
Its a C & CC site, which means no arrivals before 12 noon. If the site is empty on Friday morning then it should not be a problem and the rule will not be enforced.

Some would say it is bad form to arrive too early as the wardens have work to do.

Nothing personal but this subject has come up before.

bigboack
29-10-2009, 19:08
Its a C & CC site, which means no arrivals before 12 noon. If the site is empty on Friday morning then it should not be a problem and the rule will not be enforced.

Some would say it is bad form to arrive too early as the wardens have work to do.

Nothing personal but this subject has come up before.

I totally agree with you Maingate, Polly how could you think of such a thing.;)

grath
31-10-2009, 15:57
Hi Guys.
I have just (1700 hours) got home from a long days driving so sorry I can't make it.:(
Please give our best wishes to Joan & Kevin and we hope that you all have a great time.:)

Polly
01-11-2009, 11:35
Hiaia
I am back but sorry i have to see where this water as come from in my kitchen before any secrets are given away
Catch up later :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Telstar
01-11-2009, 12:00
glad you got back home safe Polly. Another great weekend. I've started a "AJS" thread for the fun to continue.......:D:D

Hope that lady in the trailer tent is OK.

Jon

Telstar
01-11-2009, 12:11
AJS

thought that this may provide help:D

Speeding fines: your rights - Dealing with speeding tickets - Your car - Which? Advice (http://www.which.co.uk/advice/dealing-with-speeding-tickets/speeding-fines-your-rights/index.jsp)

and this

Prisoners' Advice Service (http://www.prisonersadvice.org.uk/)

and this for your friends

HM Prison Service - Advice & Support (http://www.hmprisonservice.gov.uk/adviceandsupport/)

Isn't the internet wonderful:D:D

Jon

zeezee16
01-11-2009, 13:46
AJS

Speeding fines: your rights - Dealing with speeding tickets - Your car - Which? Advice (http://www.which.co.uk/advice/dealing-with-speeding-tickets/speeding-fines-your-rights/index.jsp)

and this

HM Prison Service - Advice & Support (http://www.hmprisonservice.gov.uk/adviceandsupport/)

Jon
Whats with all the advice, has someone been caught speeding.
Keep a look over your shoulder, specially for unmarked bmw's.
Cheers, Pete
PS, Use Soap on a Rope, that way, you dont have to bend down in the shower.

zeezee16
01-11-2009, 13:49
AJS

and this

Jon
Saw all the harleys on our way home, I counted them all, 243....missing. Anyone want to buy 7 rusty harleys.
Cheers, Pete

robert b
01-11-2009, 14:02
just got back had a great time at hayfield .even weather didnt dampen spirits hope to see you all again at next meet if not sooner hope every one gets home safely .allan and denise

Polly
01-11-2009, 14:08
Hia
Diary of the weekend
What a brill weekend. I am so happy to call this bunch of people my friends.

Arrived Friday afternoon so De, Ali and myself had a stroll into Hayfield where we had to go into the Royal so we could have a natter.
Friday evening when people had arrived and were fed we went up to the Sportsman for a get together. Problem was all the tables seemed to be reserved but we did not let this put us off. Where there is a will there is a way:D
We managed to evict a couple of children from a table (parents were off chatting somewhere) which was conveniently in a off shute of the main room. This did us great we could all be together and a couple of late comers could order food.

Later that evening a few of us went into AJs M/H for the malt tasting session.Bigboack very kindly stood in the doorway to keep the draft out. Where was Lenny as Bigboack (I think) had hold of Jack’s lead?????:confused:

Saturday brought on one of Rick’s walks. So Lenny, Nigel, Myself and Lenny’s son Connor and his friend Paul managed the stroll of 6 miles or more up and down dale so to speak.

Saturday evening brought on more fun and frivolity :eek::eek: Our host for the evening were Kev and Joan and we congregated in their marquee for the BBQ and Pams birthday surprise. :D:D
Another great evening being joined by Rob ,Flashingblade and fiancée with ring and Chrissy and Steve plus friends of Joan and Kev’s.

Woken this morning by the rain and the strong winds, so a pack up early was the order of the day.
And to let you all know I didn't get stuck (me who can get stuck on the morning dew):D:D
Zee Zee and Ali,
Alan B and Dee,
Billy666 and Moira,
Nigel,
Chrissy and Steve,
Rob,
Flasingblade and Fiancée,
Lenny and the lads,
Bigboack and Mrs Bigboack ,
John and Pam,
AJ,
and Rick
I hope you all got home safely and without problems and no speeding (could use the excuse that the wind was behind you):D:D
(If I have missed you out it’s my age}

See no secrets given away YET I will leave that for others to disclose or maybe not

zeezee16
01-11-2009, 14:11
Great to see everyone again, and a couple of new ones too.Welcome Bigboak & Chrissy, and partners,(not very good at remembering names).Andy, you missed the bbq last night.
Its a shame the weather was so crap this morning, a lot of you want earley, didnt get to say goodby, never mind, there's always next time.
Hayfield opener, end of March.
Croft, Nov/Dec/Jan....
Whitehouse farm, Feb/March.
Cheers, Pete

Polly
01-11-2009, 14:16
Hia
just a few photoes

Our Walk over to Edale
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics005-1.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics006.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics008-1.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics009-1.jpg

Rick said i could have a rest at the cross oh he's a mean task master;)

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics016.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics013-1.jpg

My camera doesnot take very flattering photoes

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics015.jpg

Thought this was a bus stop
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics017.jpg

That was the journey up

Polly
01-11-2009, 14:25
Hia
The journey down

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics025.jpg

Jacob's ladder
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics018.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics024.jpg

I can't remember what you call these but is it where you can add a stone onto it?

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics027.jpg

Nearly there just another mile or so

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics028.jpg

just to stop us getting dehidrated.
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics033-1.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics034.jpg

Our Ring and Ride service back to site.
AJ is a lfe saver

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics041.jpg

Polly
01-11-2009, 14:41
Hia
I hope I don't offend anyone by showing ou funny faces album

Good one Allen thanks for volunteering to be the first

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics044.jpg

Pete and Ali
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics047.jpg

Nigel and Rob
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics049.jpg

John

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics048.jpg

Our host Kev and the owner of the BWD
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics057.jpg

Our host Joan and the other owner of the BWD
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics058-1.jpg

Don't be camera shy De

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics056.jpg

Why is Rick bowing
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics053.jpg

robert b
01-11-2009, 14:49
Hia
I hope I don't offend anyone by showing ou funny faces album

Good one Allen thanks for volunteering to be the first

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics044.jpg

Pete and Ali
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics047.jpg

Nigel and Rob
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics049.jpg

John

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics048.jpg

Our host Kev and the owner of the BWD
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics057.jpg

Our host Joan and the other owner of the BWD
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics058-1.jpg

Don't be camera shy De

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics056.jpg

Why is Rick bowing
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics053.jpg

hi polly wheres pics

Polly
01-11-2009, 14:53
Hia
Pam's Birthday

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics059.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics060.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics061-1.jpg

What! How many pieces there won't be any left do I have to:D:D:D
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics063.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics064.jpg

Pam's glass kept changing colours

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics067.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics066-1.jpg

Polly
01-11-2009, 15:14
Hia
last few photoes laugh and enjoy or be miserable

Who as hypnotised Rick :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics065.jpg

Me pouring myself a drinkipoos
I think I will have to give up choclate naw just a thought at least I thought about it

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics055-1.jpg

Who does this remind you of?? just like that or like that

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics037.jpg

Of forget the BIG WHITE DOG

forget the BIG WHITE RABBIT

NOW I HAVE GOT THE
BIG GREEN DOG

YES
BIG GREEN DOG

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics038-1.jpg

Ha Ha Ha ha :D:D

Pete I know Ali as some photoes so don't forget to share :D

Telstar
01-11-2009, 15:18
Polly

Did the thief return your sweets?

Jon

grath
01-11-2009, 15:30
Great photo's Polly, looks like you all had a fantastic time:cool::cool::cool:

nigel54
01-11-2009, 16:04
Well what a fantastic wk/end, a good turnout and lot,s of stickers on display.
Polly has already covered the event with her diary and excellent pictures,thank you Polly. Nice to see some new faces, Andy & Louise and Chrissy & Steve.
Joan & Kevin pulled all the stop,s out, catering on Sat night (BRILL).
Good people, good time & good venue. I thank you all for your friendship. Roll on 2010 opening. Bye the way! did anyone get the names of those two converts with a trailer tent? Happy wilding Nig.

ajs
01-11-2009, 17:08

i'm back...:D.. no chance of speedin mollypolly.. frigin M6 traffic didn't get above 50mph all the way :mad:

thanks fer all the advise lads re life in the clinker without a licence :eek:
you bunch of lowlifenastids :mad:...
anyway ..if they do decide to lock me up and throw away the keys it had better be in Holloway :rolleyes:

:D

regards ;)
aj

channa
01-11-2009, 17:18

i'm back...:D.. no chance of speedin mollypolly.. frigin M6 traffic didn't get above 50mph all the way :mad:

thanks fer all the advise lads re life in the clinker without a licence :eek:
you bunch of lowlifenastids :mad:...
anyway ..if they do decide to lock me up and throw away the keys it had better be in Holloway :rolleyes:

regards ;)
aj

Not sure of your activities AJ that would get you locked up ...but Holloway seems a good option !!!

Channa

lenny
01-11-2009, 17:36
Thanks all for another great weekend;), lots of friends old and new, great pics Polly and thanks for sharing and a big thanks to Andy (ajs) for the drinkies on Friday night and the lift back from Edale:), thats a pint I owe you;).

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/DSC00036-2.jpg

ajs
01-11-2009, 17:39
thats a pint I owe you;).

only 1... :eek:.....you cheeeeeepskate :D

regards :cool:
aj

Telstar
01-11-2009, 17:45
Lenny could offer 10 or more. Where your going you'll only be able to use it for bartering...:eek:

Jon

zeezee16
01-11-2009, 17:59
hia polly here goes my pics http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/paustin6/hayfieldnov09003.jpg

ajs
01-11-2009, 18:02
Lenny could offer 10 or more. Where your going you'll only be able to use it for bartering...:eek:

Jon

:eek:.......ffffffcough...:mad:

returds :D
aj

zeezee16
01-11-2009, 18:27
pity about the t-shirt jon

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/paustin6/hayfieldnov09001.jpg
i got you de

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/paustin6/hayfieldnov09002.jpg
are we talking size of fish now
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/paustin6/hayfieldnov09003.jpg
rick always has to be different
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/paustin6/hayfieldnov09004.jpg
sorry AJ was trying to look up your noses
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/paustin6/hayfieldnov09006.jpg
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/paustin6/hayfieldnov09007.jpg
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/paustin6/hayfieldnov09010.jpg
I hope jack's had his shots
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/paustin6/hayfieldnov09012.jpg
Andy and lenny having a chin wag
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/paustin6/hayfieldnov09013.jpg
not sure who's enjoying it the most
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/paustin6/hayfieldnov09014.jpg

zeezee16
01-11-2009, 18:33
Have you had too many Polly
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/paustin6/hayfieldnov09015.jpg

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/paustin6/hayfieldnov09016.jpg
Pete and AJ eyeing a mini
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/paustin6/hayfieldnov09019.jpg
Lets get the party started
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/paustin6/hayfieldnov09020.jpg
Are you about to sneeze Rick or be sick
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/paustin6/hayfieldnov09021.jpg
already got you De
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/paustin6/hayfieldnov09022.jpg

robert b
01-11-2009, 18:38
hia polly here goes my pics http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/paustin6/hayfieldnov09003.jpg

rik looks well gone

channa
01-11-2009, 18:40
rik looks well gone

A good night then ??

Channa

nigel54
01-11-2009, 18:42
Nice pictures peter, I must have left the room when Rick did the upside down drinking trick,
Cheers matey happy wilding Nig.

robert b
01-11-2009, 18:42
we had a brilliant time as always

bigboack
01-11-2009, 19:54
Hi all, so sorry we missed Saturday night but I came down with MAN FLU:(, and didnt want to pass it on to you all. Really enjoyed Friday night and having my first whiskey lesson from AJ. Looking forward to the next lesson AJ. I will bring a Bushmills 10 yr malt next time. ;) Looks like saturday night was fun, will probably wake up with Pneumonia in the morning after getting soaked putting the sat dish down on the roof this morning.Hope you all got off the site ok and home safe and sound,Some good pics on here also. Think I will change my handle to Terminator as I will be back, Ps AJ if you need a lift to the opening meet bring your MRS next time and she can drive. Hope it all goes well for you.Well thats it for now, speak to you all soon.

Andy louise & Missy, (or Rex for you Lenny.)

robert b
01-11-2009, 20:13
hope to see you at next meet sorry about flu hope it soon clears up

ajs
01-11-2009, 23:40
Hi all, so sorry we missed Saturday night but I came down with MAN FLU, and didnt want to pass it on to you all. Really enjoyed Friday night and having my first whiskey lesson from AJ. Looking forward to the next lesson AJ. I will bring a Bushmills 10 yr malt next time. ;)

:eek:... spare me...:rolleyes:

you knobend:p... that'll teach yer te stand in doorways with irish friggin wiksey in yer paw...:mad::rolleyes:...
...that stuff is nothing but paint stripper:rolleyes:
... tis no wonder you have the lurgy..probably irish pig flue :eek:

regards ;)
aj

Polly
02-11-2009, 16:08
Hia
These weekends are good and they get better (if thats possible) as we are maturing:eek::eek::D:D

ajs
02-11-2009, 16:51
Hia
These weekends are good and they get better (if thats possible) as we are maturing:eek::eek::D:D

:confused:

:confused:

some of us are ripening pollyloppy :eek:

aj

rebbyvid
02-11-2009, 17:22
Top sticker zee zee:D:D
Seriously Pete great stickers
Rob

Chrissy
03-11-2009, 13:32
What a lovely bunch of peeps we met on Saturday night and the site wardens were excellent and couldn't do enough for the group.

I know we didn't manage to get around to introducing ourselves to everyone but I'm sure whale meat :D again some sunny day :eek: - oh no I've gone off on one :p Must be the thought of how nice every one was and how welcoming you all were - thanks guys :) :D

Will definately make it to another meet - maybe the Whitehouse Farm one :)

ajs
03-11-2009, 19:11

retrieved my pics.. so here they are....

on the way up to the dam...

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/pmms/hayfiels%20closing%20meet%2009/tanglewoodpath.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/pmms/hayfiels%20closing%20meet%2009/tanglewoodpathstream.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/pmms/hayfiels%20closing%20meet%2009/tanglewoods.jpg

the dam...

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/pmms/hayfiels%20closing%20meet%2009/kinderscoutreservoir3.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/pmms/hayfiels%20closing%20meet%2009/kinderscoutreservoir1.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/pmms/hayfiels%20closing%20meet%2009/kinderscoutreservoir2.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/pmms/hayfiels%20closing%20meet%2009/kinderscoutridge.jpg

on the way back....

would you go down to the woods if you knew what to expect...:eek:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/pmms/hayfiels%20closing%20meet%2009/mrandmrspeepeetop4.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/pmms/hayfiels%20closing%20meet%2009/mrandmrspeepeetop2.jpg

regards
aj

ajs
03-11-2009, 19:15

now then... how many of you saw this....:confused:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/pmms/hayfiels%20closing%20meet%2009/goldlief.jpg

and these...

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/pmms/hayfiels%20closing%20meet%2009/butterflywall.jpg

and.. for the historians....:eek:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/pmms/hayfiels%20closing%20meet%2009/masstrespass.jpg

did you know....:rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayfield#The_Mass_Trespass (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayfield#The_Mass_Trespass)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_trespass_of_Kinder_Scout

aj

tresrikay
03-11-2009, 20:03
Fantastic few Days at our headquarters.......;):D, the walks were as sublime as ever and the company over the weekend superb,

The Photos are great and i am so amazed that so few witnessed my upside down drinking trick, this was taught to me by a shamen in the carribean after my yacht, the "shrinking malt" ran aground off the Curks and Tacos isles and I was rescued by a beautifull dusky maiden called Sassilana who took me back to her village and .................:eek::confused:;)

After all..... the other little tricks she showed me .... we started finding new ways to pass the time other than....:o:o ulating
so with the sixteen cases of Laphroig that we dagged ashore.......... well the photo speaks for itself.

Poor old Sassalina is still in the Curks with......our kids ...Dal whinnie....Glen fidich....Bal vennie.....Bunni haven..... Tal isker.....Mac callen....Bow more.......................and .............morrisons Irish:mad:I don't really think he is mine though:confused:

ajs
03-11-2009, 20:15
Fantastic few Days at our headquarters.......;):D, the walks were as sublime as ever and the company over the weekend superb,

The Photos are great and i am so amazed that so few witnessed my upside down drinking trick, this was taught to me by a shamen in the carribean after my yacht, the "shrinking malt" ran aground off the Curks and Tacos isles and I was rescued by a beautifull dusky maiden called Sassilana who took me back to her village and .................

After all..... the other little tricks she showed me .... we started finding new ways to pass the time other than....:o:o ulating
so with the sixteen cases of Laphroig that we dagged ashore.......... well the photo speaks for itself.

Poor old Sassalina is still in the Curks with......our kids ...Dal whinnie....Glen fidich....Bal vennie.....Bunni haven..... Tal isker.....Mac callen....Bow more.......................and .............morrisons Irish:mad:I don't really think he is mine though:confused:

kinarthurbell... he's pithed again....

neeer mind all that bollixx:confused:... have you learned that dance yet :confused:

aj

flashingblade
05-11-2009, 20:28
great to see old and new faces on sat night. shame we couldnt stay longer. a few faces were missing ....think it was the grog after hours (rick !!)
hope to see u all again soon.
if ur reading kevin and joan......................thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS