PDA

View Full Version : motorhomer.com

Wildbill
10-12-2018, 18:33
Ok I have registered with motorhomer.com
Now just wondering why every thing seem to be moving over to there
just question will I now have to pay subs/ for both motorhomer.com and wild camping next year baring in mind that there will be no wild camping supported meets as
wildbill

runnach
10-12-2018, 18:40
just question will I now have to pay subs/ for both motorhomer.com and wild camping next year baring in mind that there will be no wild camping supported meets as
wildbill

Webmaster (Phil) posted something recently about registering, so you may be OK.

Re: Motorhomer.com, this too, was discussed a while back, which was about the merits of having a sister site not associated with wild camping, not the WC website, just the practice in general, there are pro's, for the switch. I'm sure someone will clarify better than me?

Edina
10-12-2018, 18:41
Quote from Admin's recent email about membership of Motorhomer.com "The complimentary membership will remain active as long as you are a Full Member of wildcamping.co.uk. "

Pauljenny
10-12-2018, 19:17
So those amongst us who are already active and posting on Motorhomer.com don't have to do anything?
That's OK , then.

Admin
10-12-2018, 19:51

ONLY rallies (larger organised meets with stewards) have moved to Motorhomer.com, nothing else. Gatherings (small informal gatherings of friends) are staying on wildcamping.co.uk and I am already planning some for 2019.

wildbill

No, the current Full members of wildcamping.co.uk have been gifted FREE Full Membership of Motorhomer.com as long as they continue to be a Full Member of wildcamping.co.uk. If your wild camping subscription expires, so will your motorhome subscription.

trevskoda
10-12-2018, 22:15
Will this include m/builder.i am trying my best there to post most nights though it is qt as its still a baby.

antiquesam
11-12-2018, 06:04
I have to confess to finding it difficult to build up any enthusiasm for the other site. I come on here at least once a day, but may stray over there once a week. I can't explain why I don't get on with it other than it seems to have the same discussions as every other website on the subject of conventional motorhoming. Having said that, this forum seems to have slowed down considerably in its content.

maingate
11-12-2018, 08:45
I have to confess to finding it difficult to build up any enthusiasm for the other site. I come on here at least once a day, but may stray over there once a week. I can't explain why I don't get on with it other than it seems to have the same discussions as every other website on the subject of conventional motorhoming. Having said that, this forum seems to have slowed down considerably in its content.

It's the time of year for quiet forums. Don't worry, it will liven up when everyone is really bored. You will see the usual topics, gassing, waste water etc. :p

I tried supporting motorhomer but was called a liar by a member so I rarely log on these days.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS