PDA

View Full Version : Aff my nut on caffeine

Wully
22-12-2018, 13:54
Broke out and bought myself a new bean too coffee machine for the house been wanting one for a while so spotted a nice delonghi thing in Costco that dose everything but in the process of setting the thing up and experimenting think Iíve had about 6 or 7 coffees Iíll either pish the bed or be up all night🤩

runnach
22-12-2018, 14:48
Broke out and bought myself a new bean too coffee machine for the house been wanting one for a while so spotted a nice delonghi thing in Costco that dose everything but in the process of setting the thing up and experimenting think Iíve had about 6 or 7 coffees Iíll either pish the bed or be up all night🤩

Along with bouncing aff the waaaaws. :lol-053::lol-053:

maingate
22-12-2018, 15:02
I worked in Brazil a few times and the Company supplied flasks of strong Coffee to all Departments. It was lovely strong black Coffee. The trouble was that after my first week there, I was lucky to get 4 hours of sleep a night .... and I never felt tired. :p

The laird
22-12-2018, 19:33
Just wondered if you wanted to meet me for a COFFEE :lol-049::lol-049::lol-049:

Fazerloz
22-12-2018, 21:56
Broke out and bought myself a new bean too coffee machine for the house been wanting one for a while so spotted a nice delonghi thing in Costco that dose everything but in the process of setting the thing up and experimenting think Iíve had about 6 or 7 coffees Iíll either pish the bed or be up all night��

I know exactly what you mean. I had the same when we got the mobile coffee unit and learning that. Don't worry you soon seem to get immune.

Wully
22-12-2018, 23:17
7 cups of coffee 2 bottles of red now on the whiskey. Paracetamol for breakfast bring it on merry Christmas 🤪

runnach
22-12-2018, 23:25
7 cups of coffee 2 bottles of red now on the whiskey. Paracetamol for breakfast bring it on merry Christmas 🤪

And a partridge in a pear tree. :D

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS