PDA

View Full Version : A few quick ones

Tezza33
12-04-2019, 19:42
Police in Manchester have arrested 3 of 4 well known Islamic terrorists.
Bin Muggin:
Bin Stealin:
Bin Dealin:
There was no sign of Bin Working:

I was walking through my local graveyard last night when I suddenly heard a noise
it was only two queer ghosts putting the willies up each other.

Mr Tickle was really excited about marrying his girlfriend Tess, Tess however, wasn't too sure about her new name ...............

I told the missus that I kept getting a burning sensation in my arse and didn't know what it was, she said "ring sting",
I said "what makes you think he'll foooooooookin know"

A married Irishman went into the confessional and said to his priest, "I almost had an affair with another woman." The priest said, "What do you mean, almost?" The Irishman said, "Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped."
The priest said, "Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. You're not to see that woman again. For your penance, say five Hail Mary's and put 50 in the poor box." The Irishman left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked over to the poor box.
He paused for a moment and then started to leave. The priest, who was watching, quickly ran over to him saying, "I saw that. You didn't put any money in the poor box!" The Irishman replied, "Yeah, but I rubbed the 50 on the box, and according to you, that's the same as putting it in!"

Do you know why PMS is called PMS ??

Cause Mad Cow Disease was all ready taken....

Wully
12-04-2019, 19:51
Ring sting😂😂😂😂

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS