PDA

View Full Version : scotland for new yr starting 29/30

Tuftey
30-11-2009, 17:47
we heading up to scotland not just the start we heading up to the top the very top staying 1 night in pitlochery then heading on up to the top for 4 nights then heading back down staying on the pubs in the motorhome stop over book if any 1 fancys it

derekfaeberwick
01-12-2009, 11:39
I'll bet you use more than 1 litre of gas a day up there!;)

I know a gem of a place in Pitlochry if you need it.:)

biggirafe
01-12-2009, 11:55
we heading up to scotland not just the start we heading up to the top the very top staying 1 night in pitlochery then heading on up to the top for 4 nights then heading back down staying on the pubs in the motorhome stop over book if any 1 fancys it

I hope the weather and roads are good enough for you, I always fancied going to the top during winter.

derekfaeberwick
01-12-2009, 11:59
I've often done it in a truck and it can be beautiful:) and it can be scary, :eek:both at the same time if you're really lucky!:D

l77 tuf
01-12-2009, 12:01
that is what the other half has just said to me if the weather is ok we will make our way up but iff to bad its a no no we will wait and see

were in pitlochry mate as we stay on the c+cc site near the salmon run

kimbowbill
02-12-2009, 08:24
we are heding off up there too, thats if weather is looking ok, but it can change so i'm dithering about it at mo, staritng at Callender then who knows, may bump into some of you, please come and say hi, we in a Elddis Monarch with two big dogs

J

bevdrew
02-12-2009, 08:46
I didn't know there was a C&CC site in/near Pitlochry - I have looked!

Pioneer
02-12-2009, 08:49

I was thinking of going to Scotland for New Year again this year, but decided to stay closer to home, so may attend the Carrog meet, having been up in Bonny Scotland for 6 weeks already this year.
Have a good trip.

Happy Camping:)

derekfaeberwick
02-12-2009, 12:38
I didn't know there was a C&CC site in/near Pitlochry - I have looked!

Nor me. Plenty cracking wild spots there though. http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/jumping/jumping0045.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net/free-adult-smileys.php)

l77 tuf
02-12-2009, 15:13
its right in the town on the left you can see it in the trees as you drivr into the town

bevdrew
02-12-2009, 15:25
its right in the town on the left you can see it in the trees as you drivr into the town

What is? And what town?

derekfaeberwick
02-12-2009, 15:29

This one?http://www.multimap.com/s/geM3VtNX

bevdrew
02-12-2009, 16:06
Oh, campsite/Pitlochry - its not a C&CC site though, as stated in 77tuf's original post.

derekfaeberwick
02-12-2009, 16:09
Oh, campsite/Pitlochry - its not a C&CC site though, as stated in 77tuf's original post.

I'm in the dark as well. It's definitely not a C&CC site.

Maybe there is one somewhere else but I've never seen it.:confused:

Richardn
10-12-2009, 09:58
we are heding off up there too, thats if weather is looking ok, but it can change so i'm dithering about it at mo, staritng at Callender then who knows, may bump into some of you, please come and say hi, we in a Elddis Monarch with two big dogs

J

You may see me as you go into town, mines hardly stealthy :D (Callander!)

JED THE SPREAD
10-12-2009, 19:58
If you scroll down to the bottom of this page to the Scotland section it may have been of interest to you, 2008 Adventures - A BABY ON BOARD (http://babyonboard.weebly.com/2008-adventures.html)

jed

kimbowbill
12-12-2009, 07:51
You may see me as you go into town, mines hardly stealthy :D (Callander!)

i'l keep a sharp eye out for you, tucked away in a corner :D

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS