PDA

View Full Version : Seasalter/Whitstable

Nosha
26-10-2006, 18:13
We didn't stay here as we were low on water and full on loo, however there was a 'wild camper' there. Just follow the signs for Seasalter and coast, drive along by the sea wall until you are past the holiday homes and shacks, pull up on the gravel near the sailing club.

umps2002
06-11-2007, 11:09
Stayed here last Monday night. Nice spot by the sea wall. Quite a lot of 'boy racers' driving very fast though in the evening, it can be a bit worrying.

Andy

mangrove jack
27-04-2009, 22:42
Stayed here last Monday night. Nice spot by the sea wall. Quite a lot of 'boy racers' driving very fast though in the evening, it can be a bit worrying.

Andy
we stayed fri 1am onwards and sat eve nice place pity in turns into a drag strip (yeah side by side) and doing donuts infront of us aswell horns going til early hours!! we love whitstable but wont b staying at the wall again cus of the scroats at night!!!

Barbt
28-04-2009, 17:18
a nice quiet spot near Whitstable - follow the road through past tankerton slopes, at the end of the road there is a small shop on the corner of a "No through Road" there are often wild campers down here, lovely view and very quiet.

lazncaz
24-07-2009, 16:34
Returned from delightful 5 week French trip 10 days ago.Total cost,excluding diesel and cheap crossing,negligible.All offset by wine purchase! Set off from Kent home in "The computor says no, England",on Monday.Paid 38 squid for two days, to camp and watch kids stamping on bees,and pulling up van markers.

Spent next two days in areas listed here,suffering glares,mumbles,and listening to Englands finest shredding their own tyres (Duh!).Came home and hid behind sofa until wifey coaxed me out with a vindictive little Corbierre from the south side of the vineyard.

Incidentally,Seasalter (Canterbury City Muppets)specifically bans PARKING for vehicles over 1.5tons.Yes,on that priceless stretch of seawall stones!I cannot go into details of other places you have mentioned.It makes my eyes bleed!

Just ordered our bulk SeaFrance crossing tickets.You children have fun.If you're good,I'll bring you back a baguette.

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS