PDA

View Full Version : holyhead this weekend wilding

l77 tuf
27-01-2010, 15:46
if anyone fancys it we there from thursday night till sunday catching lobsters before you lot start i have my permit to catch shellfish and catch them off shore also

bigboack
27-01-2010, 17:43
if anyone fancys it we there from thursday night till sunday catching lobsters before you lot start i have my permit to catch shellfish and catch them off shore also
Good look with the catch, Just out of interest do you use pots the same when fishing from the shore??
:D:D

channa
27-01-2010, 18:19
Good look with the catch, Just out of interest do you use pots the same when fishing from the shore??
:D:D

No idea about tuffy !!!...but a lump hammer and errm .errm Multimeter:o..my chosen method :rolleyes:;)

Channa

l77 tuf
28-01-2010, 14:00
when fishing from the boat we use pots when fishing from the shore we use pots also they are the same pots for both you can buy them from any good angling shop but useing them is a diffrent matter we also catch shelfish i.e prawns/scallops/welks/crabs

you get caught touching or even using pots that are licenced to someone else its prison every pot has a number ok its the same on every pot i own because thats my number but i carnt pull my mates pots in to see whats hes got cos there his not mine and vis versa we fish 14 miles out using pots as well as shore sometimes you get better catch inshore than out to sea all cos of weather

jezport
28-01-2010, 17:14
Cant make it this time , but maybe next time. Never fished for shellfish. Hope the weather is good for you. Did you change your van in the end?

l77 tuf
28-01-2010, 17:34
no still got the old bus mate you know how it is

zeezee16
28-01-2010, 18:00
when fishing from the boat we use pots when fishing from the shore we use pots also they are the same pots for both you can buy them from any good angling shop but useing them is a diffrent matter we also catch shelfish i.e prawns/scallops/welks/crabs

you get caught touching or even using pots that are licenced to someone else its prison every pot has a number ok its the same on every pot i own because thats my number but i carnt pull my mates pots in to see whats hes got cos there his not mine and vis versa we fish 14 miles out using pots as well as shore sometimes you get better catch inshore than out to sea all cos of weather
Do you do any rod & line fishing from your boat, I enjoy going out on charter boats when I get the chance, which is not that often. If you ever have a spare place on board, I wouldnt mind going out with you, I would give you something towards fuel.
Cheers, Pete

maingate
28-01-2010, 18:14
Leave it until after Hayfields last meet Pete. It will cost you less money for fuel. :D

Unless PJ beats you of course. :eek:

lenny
28-01-2010, 18:48
Do you do any rod & line fishing from your boat, I enjoy going out on charter boats when I get the chance, which is not that often. If you ever have a spare place on board, I wouldnt mind going out with you, I would give you something towards fuel.
Cheers, Pete

I,m sure Tuf will keep a seat for you ZZ;), right in the middle:eek::rolleyes::D

l77 tuf
28-01-2010, 18:56
yes we do go out regular on boat we going middle of april out of exmouth for 12 hrs in the channel we offen take people out with us there is 5 of us tonight till sunday going out

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS