PDA

View Full Version : caravan (spit) and boat (sick) show NEC

ajs
02-02-2010, 16:11

as you can see it's cheep as chips ..just 9 squid for old fffarts from the C&CC web site :cool:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/pmms/necboatandcaravanshow2010.jpg
Boat & Caravan Show, NEC Birmingham (http://www.etelligent.co.uk/etelligent/mp-getURL.asp?SOID=131&CC=ccc&CID=166868&CEMAIL=service@pmmsuk.com&LID=2575&SEID=1012&T=0&FRM=1)

so who's going and when...:confused::confused:

whatever day.. mid day at the C&CC stand for meet ups
sound to me to be a reasonable idea...:rolleyes:

regards :D
aj

coolasluck
02-02-2010, 17:29
Looking to trade your motorhome in for a caravan are we AJ,next minuite i spose you will be using the pensioners camping :D:D;):)sites and getting your photo in the CCC magazine with all the other old biddies!!!

Jacques le foot
02-02-2010, 17:50
:D sorry!! shalln't be there...Heading south to Portugal on 25th . ....Oh how I wish I were going to be at the show instead!!! :rolleyes:
Yeah right!! Believe that and you'll believe anything.

Jackie;)

ajs
02-02-2010, 19:00
Looking to trade your motorhome in for a caravan are we AJ,next minuite i spose you will be using the pensioners camping :D:D;):)sites and getting your photo in the CCC magazine with all the other old biddies!!!

nope.. a frigin hotel.... and yer bared :p

regards :D
aj

Pioneer
03-02-2010, 09:45
:D sorry!! shalln't be there...Heading south to Portugal on 25th . ....Oh how I wish I were going to be at the show instead!!! :rolleyes:
Yeah right!! Believe that and you'll believe anything.

Jackie;)

How about we swap some tickets:D Ferry for Show, because your not going to enjoy Portugal;)
Have a great trip:(
Won't be going to the show, still depressed after the Manchester rip off.

Happy Camping:)
Bill.

tiderus
18-02-2010, 07:15
Boat & Caravan Show, NEC Birmingham

so who's going and when...

whatever day.. mid day at the C&CC stand for meet ups
sound to me to be a reasonable idea...

regards
aj

Hi Aj, we'll be there on Friday 26th, Hope to see any wildcampers there at the C&CC stand, 12 oclock.
Rgd's Graham N' Mary. Mik N' Jackie.

Tigatigatiger
18-02-2010, 07:53
Maybe going?? it will be on the saturday-if anything like last time we'll be in the bar by 10.30 (we did nearly buy a brand new motorhome-I needed a drink!)

maingate
18-02-2010, 09:14
We are not going to the NEC until March for Crufts.

Kontiki and I are really looking forward to it. Are`nt we mate. :D:D

ps see Uttoxeter thread which shows Kontiki`s love for dogs. :rolleyes:

tresrikay
18-02-2010, 14:56
Goin Satdi with my Sister in law...... Braceys missus, he dont want to come, might end up buyin a van, thats why.

JohnsCrossMotorHomes
18-02-2010, 18:00
My lot will be there running the Fiamma stand etc and Lawrence will be on the Swift stand and Mark on the AutoCruise stand wearing blue Johns Cross shirts.

Peter

Swift Motorhome Stand number 3070
Autorcruise Motorhome Stand number 3095
Fiamma Stand number 3164

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS