PDA

View Full Version : Hayfield opening 2010

Pages : [1] 2

tresrikay
10-02-2010, 19:30
:)Yes its just a few weeks away now, I'm booked in with......................MY WIFE:eek::eek:
Now I know you all thought she was a figment of my imagination but she is coming to this one......and why................:rolleyes:
COS the site opens thursday the 25th march..... we are going friday26th march and its me birfday....sweet 60 on saturday the 27th MARCH........ all presents must be at least 12year old malts..... THANKYOWWWWWW.

So get BOOOOOOkin...... might be a bit of a party...

AJ might bring a........:rolleyes:Nah

channa
10-02-2010, 19:38
Have a good one

Channa

BedfordMJ
10-02-2010, 19:49
Can't promise anything but might come along. I've a new puppy so off to Spiers house next week and see how he gets on in the truck.

biggirafe
10-02-2010, 19:59
would love to but we go to Holland the week after so might not be able to, we will see how the money is stretching nearer the time :)

ajs
10-02-2010, 20:18

not to be missed folks.:confused:.. leasurepricky handing out HIS drink to the madding crowds:eek:..
12 yo malt even:confused: ..camera’s at the ready ..:)

twill be a first... and probably a last.. so don't miss this ffffergowdsake
twill be a tale to tell yer grandchildren….:cool:
the new annuls of folk law in the making…
you will be able to say… “ I was there” when it appened :D:D:D

regards:rolleyes:
aj

bigboack
10-02-2010, 20:31
We will be in Lanzagrotty then so wont be there, Its a shame really as I was ill for the closing do even though I was there. (aj tried to kill me orrff).:D:D:D

zeezee16
11-02-2010, 14:32
:)Yes its just a few weeks away now, I'm booked in with......................MY WIFE:eek::eek:
Now I know you all thought she was a figment of my imagination but she is coming to this one......and why................:rolleyes:
COS the site opens thursday the 25th march..... we are going friday26th march and its me birfday....sweet 60 on saturday the 27th MARCH........ all presents must be at least 12year old malts..... THANKYOWWWWWW.

Do we have to book, or as its the opener, can we just turn up, not sure about work, I dont want to book, then find out I cant get there and someone has drunk all the malt.
ZZ

robert b
11-02-2010, 14:38
i have booked it

barryd
11-02-2010, 14:56
What is it?

Where is it?

When is it?

I know nothing.

ajs
11-02-2010, 15:47
What is it?

Where is it?

When is it?

I know nothing.

don't worry married... our disorganiser is without detail but full of assumption... or is that consumption:confused: :rolleyes:

The Camping and Caravanning Club - SiteSeeker - Details - Hayfield (http://www.siteseeker.co.uk/aspx/details.aspx?id=7130&currentPage=0&enhancement=none&priority=1)

regards:D
aj

don't forget yer bottle of malt :cool:

barryd
11-02-2010, 16:26
Its going to cost me £17 per night. Whats so special about it? Why is everyone talking about it and what goes on there that warrants me parting with £17 of Mrs D's not very hard earned money?

Telstar
11-02-2010, 16:52
We are going.

Are we still chipping in for the stripper or is that off due to the wife coming?

Hayfield is a wonderful basic site, located in the Peak District, near a couple or so good pubs. There is no pressure to get involved or visit the pub. But if you do, the nearest is just above the site and you can fall out of it, down a path and then straight into your van. The site wardens are fantastic. And most of all, you'll get your site fees back by drinking his birthday whisky:D

We cannot recommend this place highly enough. Unless of course, you all book in and there isn't room for me.

There's always entertainment laid on, either someone laying in until mid afternoon, someone chucking whisky down their smoking jacket, or the mysterious sightings of the Big White Dog.:rolleyes:

That's not mentioning the wildlife, walks and the banter. For more info just search Hayfield on this site.

Jon

barryd
11-02-2010, 16:55
Is everyone meeting up there on a specific date for a party then?

Mrs D wont want to go but I do!

ajs
11-02-2010, 17:07
Its going to cost me £17 per night. Whats so special about it? Why is everyone talking about it and what goes on there that warrants me parting with £17 of Mrs D's not very hard earned money?

you into swappin...:confused:..:eek:.. i have a bottle of cookin if yer interested :D

regards :p
aj

biggirafe
11-02-2010, 17:26

Why 17?
Is only 14 per nght for us + 2 kids ????:eek::eek::eek:

robert b
11-02-2010, 17:28
hi jon. i think stripper might be off . but i agree with every thing you say about hayfield site it will take some beating . and i dont think you will find better wardens any where , hope to see you there on opening.

barryd
11-02-2010, 17:38
Why 17?

Im not in the CC&C so according to the site its £10 low season plus £7 for none members. Still none the wiser as to when everyone is meeting there

biggirafe
11-02-2010, 17:58
Im not in the CC&C so according to the site its £10 low season plus £7 for none members. Still none the wiser as to when everyone is meeting there

Ah ok, dates are from friday the

tresrikay
11-02-2010, 18:01

Now listen carefully Barrrrytuitod:confused:, Ear trumpet at hand;)
Hayfield..... the best site on this side of the land of the blessed...( Escotia ).Opens its doors to us motorhomers, after being looked after all winter by a herd:confused: of sheep. On Thursday 25 th March. Joan and Kevin, the best site managers you will ever encounter will have been slaving away for a week or two by then readying it us for us reprobates.....:rolleyes:
Then purely by coincidence, it just happens to be my birthday on the Saturday night. As all the Wilders will be queing up cluthching bottles of extremely rare malt whiskeys, not only in amazement that I have reached this grand age but to shower those gifts upon me in appreciation of not only dicovering this Gem of a site but in further appreciation of sharing in such esteemed company.:rolleyes::)

Telstar
11-02-2010, 18:37
Rick

Knowing that your lady keeps a house rabbit, I have searched the house for a little ditty that my wife was sent in the early 1990's. Unfortunately I cannot locate it. But tonight I thought I'd google some of the key words and not surprisingly I found a very similar version.

I don't know if your good lady will find it funny though:D

Mrs Tresrikay came up to Rick, a tear welled in her eye,
she asked Rick what would happen when her rabbit died.
Rick said he'd get a shoe box and put the dear rabbit inside,
then bury him in the garden.
Then we'll have a party, the best you've ever seen
Play party games, eat sausage rolls have jelly with
ice cream and drink the finest malt.
When she heard Ricks plan, all she could say was
WOW
why wait until the day he dies lets kill the bunny now.

Jon

Polly
11-02-2010, 18:43
Hia
And don't forget the marque that Joan and Kev put up for us so we don't get cold.
And what about the BBQ that Joan and Kev have going
And don't forget how they extended the marque the other year to cater for our ever increasing numbers

What other site wardens will do that
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ajs
11-02-2010, 19:05
Hia
And don't forget the marque that Joan and Kev put up for us so we don't get cold.
And don't forget how they extended the marque the other year to cater for our ever increasing numbers

:D

hummm.. just how far will she go i wonder....:rolleyes::)

regards :o:p
aj

coolasluck
11-02-2010, 19:08
We will be in Lanzagrotty then so wont be there, Its a shame really as I was ill for the closing do even though I was there. (aj tried to kill me orrff).:D:D:D

Hope you enjoy Lanzarote bigbloke we went there last year nice weather,nice island just a **** place we stayed at complete with kareoke sessions and ****** chav filth.Great for a bit of sunshine camels,and volcano.:)

bevdrew
12-02-2010, 08:49
Hia

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:confused: Please excuse my ignorance here, but what is a marque?:confused:

bev

channa
12-02-2010, 09:07
a marquee with an 'e' accidentally missing in the spelling I think.

A giant tent :)

Channa

bevdrew
12-02-2010, 09:10
Oops, silly me, of course - blonde moment! :D
Or should it be "senior" moment.
Thanks.

ajs
12-02-2010, 09:15
:confused: Please excuse my ignorance here, but what is a marque?:confused:

bev

Marque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marque)

you've obviously never been in 1...:D

Marquee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquee)

.. which ever 1 you prefere :cool:

see you there then... they have the latter by the way :eek:

regards;)
aj

plenty of room for big white dogs in them things ... ehh polly :D

zeezee16
12-02-2010, 09:37
We are going.

Are we still chipping in for the stripper or is that off due to the wife coming?

Hayfield is a wonderful basic site, located in the Peak District, near a couple or so good pubs. There is no pressure to get involved or visit the pub. But if you do, the nearest is just above the site and you can fall out of it, down a path and then straight into your van. The site wardens are fantastic. And most of all, you'll get your site fees back by drinking his birthday whisky:D

We cannot recommend this place highly enough. Unless of course, you all book in and there isn't room for me.

There's always entertainment laid on, either someone laying in until mid afternoon, someone chucking whisky down their smoking jacket, or the mysterious sightings of the Big White Dog.:rolleyes:

That's not mentioning the wildlife, walks and the banter. For more info just search Hayfield on this site.

Jon
Oh no.... not the BIG WHITE DOG.

bevdrew
12-02-2010, 09:46
see you there then... they have the latter by the way :eek:

regards;)
aj

Not if I see you 1st - remember I still have me bottle of malt AND its me 50th birthday close to the opening meet weekend. :p

I may HAVE to take up whisky suppin myself :eek:

bev :D

ajs
12-02-2010, 10:33
Not if I see you 1st - remember I still have me bottle of malt AND its me 50th birthday close to the opening meet weekend. :p

I may HAVE to take up whisky suppin myself :eek:

bev :D

good for you... bout time may i add...:D

oh.. and bring plenty of samples with you...i wouls love to celebrate your buffday with a bottle of McCallums ;)

aj

zeezee16
12-02-2010, 10:59
Im booked in as well, just got to go to Lidl for some malt now.
ZZ

ajs
12-02-2010, 11:20
ZZ

you cheepskate hairyassed biker with a hardlymavis lookalike :eek:

regards :D
aj

zeezee16
12-02-2010, 11:52
you cheepskate hairyassed biker with a hardlymavis lookalike :eek:

aj
Oh thanks, your so kind
ZZ

robert b
12-02-2010, 15:22
iam booked in as well ive been to netto for mine.

tresrikay
12-02-2010, 17:40
iam booked in as well ive been to netto for mine.

NO NO NO you must go to WAITROSE

kimbowbill
12-02-2010, 22:44

Hi

i would love to join you for your birthday, i'm not a member, i have tried to book but cant, can you help? i cant find a number either

thanks

J

kimbowbill
12-02-2010, 22:46

Sorry, found number now, i will phone and book, i will nip into poundland and get something special for your birthday

J

ajs
12-02-2010, 23:31
Sorry, found number now, i will phone and book, i will nip into poundland and get something special for your birthday

J

don't spoil him lass...:rolleyes:

aj

Chrissy
13-02-2010, 04:00
We is coming too :D but cant book until I get back from NZ and we can only do Saturday evening. Hopefully there will still be enough space for us in our small van :)

Chrissy

kimbowbill
13-02-2010, 07:49
We is coming too :D but cant book until I get back from NZ and we can only do Saturday evening. Hopefully there will still be enough space for us in our small van :)

Chrissy

you little minx, NZ?????? in ya camper lol, have fun, see you at Hayfield xx

kimbowbill
13-02-2010, 08:02

Hi

i have looked at the site fees and to my understanding for a none member its £7 where does it say £10?

thanks

J

barryd
13-02-2010, 12:05
Hi

i have looked at the site fees and to my understanding for a none member its £7 where does it say £10?

thanks

J

Adult £8.10 £5.90 £5.00
Child £2.70 £2.50 £2.50
Members' age concession rate £4.10 £3.50
Members' family deal £20.20 £15.50
Non-member fee per pitch per night £7.00 £7.00 £7.00
Member back packer £5.90 £4.10 £3.50
Non-member back packer £7.50 £5.80 £5.10
Jumbo tent pitches £10.00 £7.00 £7.00

I take that to mean 2 adults low season £10 plus non member pitch fee of £7. Sounds expensive.

Flipping heck!! It doesnt even have EHU!!!! £17. I think not. Thought this was a wild camping site anyway, why are you all meeting up on a club site? All sounds a bit gay to me.

biggirafe
13-02-2010, 12:12
Adult £8.10 £5.90 £5.00
Child £2.70 £2.50 £2.50
Members' age concession rate £4.10 £3.50
Members' family deal £20.20 £15.50
Non-member fee per pitch per night £7.00 £7.00 £7.00
Member back packer £5.90 £4.10 £3.50
Non-member back packer £7.50 £5.80 £5.10
Jumbo tent pitches £10.00 £7.00 £7.00

I take that to mean 2 adults low season £10 plus non member pitch fee of £7. Sounds expensive.

Flipping heck!! It doesnt even have EHU!!!! £17. I think not. Thought this was a wild camping site anyway, why are you all meeting up on a club site? All sounds a bit gay to me.

2 none members on a standard pitch , yep its not the cheapest considering they have no electric but sometimes having a good time on one of the best sites in the country costs money :)

For members much better, there cl's are pretty good so worth joining.

Reservation Details Pitch Type: Standard <26' WA Arrival Date: 26 March 2010 Departure Date: 28 March 2010 Nights Stay: 2 Adult Member 2 Camping Unit Type: Motor Home - No Awning Vehicle Length: 20 Feet Total Cost of Booking: £23.60 Deposit Required: £23.60

barryd
13-02-2010, 12:29
No I dont agree Mark. Its taking the Piss. A tenner max maybe. Now a wild meet up at Tan Hill would be a proper party. £2 in the charity jar on the bar and the campings free. Plenty of space. Im up for that but I aint paying £17 to park my van in a field.

zeezee16
13-02-2010, 13:35
No I dont agree Mark. Its taking the Piss. A tenner max maybe. Now a wild meet up at Tan Hill would be a proper party. £2 in the charity jar on the bar and the campings free. Plenty of space. Im up for that but I aint paying £17 to park my van in a field.
Did no-one mention showers, toilets, water/waste point, basic shop.
ZZ

biggirafe
13-02-2010, 14:28

No ELU is a bit much at the price but as ZeeZee says they do provide other things.

Were you not spouting about the cost of the replacement axle verses the price of a good memory.
Ya tight arse Yorkshireman get ya hand in ya pocket :D :D

kimbowbill
13-02-2010, 15:04

Wheres Tan Hill then?

J

Polly
13-02-2010, 15:05
Hia
Knock it all you like but if you don't go you wont know :D:D:D:D

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Picture012.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/APRIL2009004.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/June2009071.jpg

I will be paying £4.50 p/night age consession I soon will have made on my joining fee throughout the year but I don't always use C&CC sites though

and don't forget all that our friendly club site wardens do beyond the call of duty
anyway who needs eleccy for a weekend :eek::eek::eek:

Polly
13-02-2010, 15:15
Hia

Joan
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/June2009046.jpg

Kev and his famous BBQ

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics057.jpg

The battle of the Malt

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics054.jpg

Just a reminder of 1 of many walks around the area
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics018.jpg

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics028.jpg

and a reminder of what to much achol whiskey can do

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics037.jpg

Polly
13-02-2010, 15:16
Hia

company
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics075.jpg

You don't even have to worry about what you where as you can see

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/Coatpegpics011.jpg

so is it worth a few pounds
yes I should think so:eek::eek::D:D:D

I rest my case

barryd
13-02-2010, 15:18
No ELU is a bit much at the price but as ZeeZee says they do provide other things.

Were you not spouting about the cost of the replacement axle verses the price of a good memory.
Ya tight arse Yorkshireman get ya hand in ya pocket :D :D

Yeah that flipping axle is going to cost me £2200 so if I come to Gayfield I will be parking outside. I dont need showers or loos I have my own. Take no notice of anything I rant about today as it was my thirty fourteenth birfday yesterday and I have a hangover to end all hangovers.

Tan Hill for those of you who dont know is the highest pub in England, google it. Its on the Moors not too far from the A66. You can camp there for nowt but your supposed to put a couple of quid in the jar on the bar. Best watch the weather forecast if you go up there as you can get snowed in which might not be a bad thing

tresrikay
13-02-2010, 15:24

Your under no pressure pal, we will have as much fun without you:D. You stay and cry into your pint on yer ownsome up at Tan hill.

Hayfield is where many of our friendships were forged, where many good times have been had with many more to come............with .......or without you.:rolleyes:

biggirafe
13-02-2010, 15:30
Your under no pressure pal, we will have as much fun without you:D. You stay and cry into your pint on yer ownsome up at Tan hill.

Hayfield is where many of our friendships were forged, where many good times have been had with many more to come............with .......or without you.:rolleyes:

I think I have worked out why Barry likes out of the way places to park by himself....

Its so he doesn't have to put his hand in his pocket and buy a round of drinks for us all :D :D

barryd
13-02-2010, 15:43

You wont! It will be crap without me! If anyones got a genny big enough to power a 1960's Marshall 100watt valve amp Ill bring me guitar. Then we'll see how much the wardens really like you.

Ill do a gig on me own up at Tan Hill then. I wont be on my own for long though. People, especially young chicks love me. So its your loss not mine if I dont come.

Im huuuuugly popular, everybody says so. Except people on FACTs, they all hate me.

Cheers Loooooosers!
BD

channa
13-02-2010, 16:04
The way I play guitar, tan hill sounds an ideal venue :) My enthusiasm is far greater than my ability.

I have a Les Paul copy, and a charvel475 dlx superstrat.....I broke a string on the former at the pub in Saltaire...it really was a case of Alright Now!!!

It mattered not, I carried on regardless, And I know what you mean, flippin hard work being a sex symbol and all that :rolleyes:

Channa

barryd
13-02-2010, 17:21
The way I play guitar, tan hill sounds an ideal venue :) My enthusiasm is far greater than my ability.

I have a Les Paul copy, and a charvel475 dlx superstrat.....I broke a string on the former at the pub in Saltaire...it really was a case of Alright Now!!!

It mattered not, I carried on regardless, And I know what you mean, flippin hard work being a sex symbol and all that :rolleyes:

Channa

Doesnt matter Channa, Im not exactly Eric Claptout either although my claim to fame was once playing a session in a pub on the shores of Loch Derg in Ireland with Roger Waters (Pink Floyd). I almost got away with it until I was asked to play something on my own and in the presence of such greatness I stumbled my way through Brown eyed girl and forgot the lyrics to verse 2. I still do. I can just about hold a tune and can play a bit until Im hammered then it all goes wrong. Problem is Im usually hammered when people ask me to play!

I would love to have a meet though with a few fellow musicians and get a session going.

biggirafe
13-02-2010, 17:27
Doesnt matter Channa, Im not exactly Eric Claptout either although my claim to fame was once playing a session in a pub on the shores of Loch Derg in Ireland with Roger Waters (Pink Floyd). I almost got away with it until I was asked to play something on my own and in the presence of such greatness I stumbled my way through Brown eyed girl and forgot the lyrics to verse 2. I still do. I can just about hold a tune and can play a bit until Im hammered then it all goes wrong. Problem is Im usually hammered when people ask me to play!

I would love to have a meet though with a few fellow musicians and get a session going.

Awesome story Barry, wish I had a similar one but I play nothing, although I love to listen, I'd be up for a 'music' meet so long as it was DIY :)

Given the name drops can I guess you are a bit of a rock fan?
Me aged 45 I grew up on Zepplin, Sabbath, Hawkwind then threw the 80's Peter Gabriel from him I got into World Music and some very obscure choices but I always return back to my rock roots. :D

What about the others do we have any other big music fans out there?

barryd
13-02-2010, 17:51
Awesome story Barry, wish I had a similar one but I play nothing, although I love to listen, I'd be up for a 'music' meet so long as it was DIY :)

Given the name drops can I guess you are a bit of a rock fan?
Me aged 45 I grew up on Zepplin, Sabbath, Hawkwind then threw the 80's Peter Gabriel from him I got into World Music and some very obscure choices but I always return back to my rock roots. :D

What about the others do we have any other big music fans out there?

SNAP! very similar tastes. I have seen Hawkwind at least twice. I say at least twice as I cant remember seeing them on the third occasion. We were at Glastonbury in 1989 and in the travellers field before the main event got started and I remember seeing Divo at around 2am and Hawkwind were supposed to be on next. I was so off my face I dont remember seeing them. I woke up in a hedge at 6am covered from head to foot in mud. Happy Days.

Oh and I can play Stairway to Heaven and Paranoid!!!! I think its an unwritten rule that any guitarist has to learn these songs.

biggirafe
13-02-2010, 17:55
SNAP! very similar tastes. I have seen Hawkwind at least twice. I say at least twice as I cant remember seeing them on the third occasion. We were at Glastonbury in 1989 and in the travellers field before the main event got started and I remember seeing Divo at around 2am and Hawkwind were supposed to be on next. I was so off my face I dont remember seeing them. I woke up in a hedge at 6am covered from head to foot in mud. Happy Days.

Oh and I can play Stairway to Heaven and Paranoid!!!! I think its an unwritten rule that any guitarist has to learn these songs.

I was there, I think I must have been in the hedge next to you lol, indeed happy Daze;)
I lost count with Hawkwind I was still going into the late 1990's very nearly went this year to Bristol or Wolverhampton....:D

You forgot Smoke on t water :o:p

channa
13-02-2010, 19:38
Finished with my woman coz she !!!!..Not a clue wat you is on about ;)

I have to admit to loving the floyd another brick in the wall, and I think comfortably numb is possibly the best solo ever !!!

Naturally along the watch tower, Hey joe by jimmy are awesome.

question is am I a mod ??? :rolleyes:

More chance of abj from the pope !!!

Channa

bigboack
13-02-2010, 19:44
I think AJ plays the bagpipes why not give him a shout, Or is it that he just spouts off a lot of hot air.:D:D:D:D

ajs
13-02-2010, 19:57

OK... which nastid went offff thread then:confused::confused:... eh.. cummon:rolleyes:.. own up :eek:

regards :o :rolleyes: :p :D
aj

kimbowbill
13-02-2010, 21:18
ZZ

Hi

ive been ringing nearly all day to book, i'm not a member, how do i book? is there an email address?

J

ajs
13-02-2010, 21:25
Hi

ive been ringing nearly all day to book, i'm not a member, how do i book? is there an email address?

J

wardens arn't on site yet... give them a week or 2 :cool:.. anyway.. no probs getting on.:rolleyes:

aj

kimbowbill
13-02-2010, 21:40
wardens arn't on site yet... give them a week or 2 :cool:.. anyway.. no probs getting on.:rolleyes:

aj

Thanks AJ, thought i was been ignored, getting sorta paranoid after my rant about the 4x4's, now me thinks peeps will want me there to beat me up :)

channa
13-02-2010, 23:03
Thanks AJ, thought i was been ignored, getting sorta paranoid after my rant about the 4x4's, now me thinks peeps will want me there to beat me up :)

Worry not, rant as much as you like, On very favouable terms I will rent you the hound!! She is a parsons cross girl :eek:...a bone, chin tickle triggers protection mode ;)

I often wonder if she has a fear bone!! totally mental, totally protective and totally gsd... tit bit chin tickle you have a mate for life !!

Channa

ajs
14-02-2010, 00:09

can i beat you up please.. i promise te be gentle :D

regards :rolleyes:
aj

biggirafe
14-02-2010, 06:20

We called em and told em not to answer the phone to you :D :D

Don't worry everyone is entitled to their opinion, it would be a dull world indeed if we was all the same :)

kimbowbill
14-02-2010, 09:13
Worry not, rant as much as you like, On very favouable terms I will rent you the hound!! She is a parsons cross girl :eek:...a bone, chin tickle triggers protection mode ;)

I often wonder if she has a fear bone!! totally mental, totally protective and totally gsd... tit bit chin tickle you have a mate for life !!

Channa

a bit like me then :)

kimbowbill
14-02-2010, 09:15
can i beat you up please.. i promise te be gentle :D

aj

seen as you ask so nicely, but i dont do gentle, :D:D

kimbowbill
14-02-2010, 09:17
We called em and told em not to answer the phone to you :D :D

Don't worry everyone is entitled to their opinion, it would be a dull world indeed if we was all the same :)

Thanks BG, AJ has kindly reassured me i will be able to get on anyway, i am really looking forward to meeting you all

J

ajs
14-02-2010, 09:50
seen as you ask so nicely, but i dont do gentle, :D:D

something stired then....:eek::rolleyes:

regards :o
aj

tresrikay
14-02-2010, 12:50
You wont! It will be crap without me! If anyones got a genny big enough to power a 1960's Marshall 100watt valve amp Ill bring me guitar. Then we'll see how much the wardens really like you.

Ill do a gig on me own up at Tan Hill then. I wont be on my own for long though. People, especially young chicks love me. So its your loss not mine if I dont come.

Im huuuuugly popular, everybody says so. Except people on FACTs, they all hate me.

Cheers Loooooosers!
BD

No ego to worry about then:)

Pioneer
16-02-2010, 10:57
Booked online today for fri/sat night. Don't know if Angie will be able to make it just yet due to work, but I think I'll manage:D
Didn't think you was that old Rick;) Maybe a drop of Balvenie to wash the BBQ down:cool: and celebrate your 21st:rolleyes:

Happy Camping:)

lenny
16-02-2010, 18:45
Add Lenny to your List Rick:rolleyes::),booked up online for Friday and Saturday night, .
Would hate to have missed your Birthday Bash;):)

rebbyvid
16-02-2010, 19:25
Working that weekend but will be there for Sat night for a bit of your birthday cake Rick
Rob

Polly
21-02-2010, 16:55
Hia
I honestly do not know why I booked after this weekend.
Ah yes RICK'S BIRTHDAY BASH

Just booked on line I will be there :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

BillyB666
22-02-2010, 10:54
Sorry Rick we wont be able to get through - we have yet another infestation of Paddys - damn Ryanair & their cheap flights.

Take it easy

B

Telstar
22-02-2010, 11:09
Bri

As I am in Donny a couple of days each week, do you want me to call in and collect Ricks present? As you know he only likes 12 year old malts. I would only call in the afternoon, as I know you like your sleep:D

Jon

ajs
22-02-2010, 17:37
.C&CC club Hayfield

just been onto siteseeker and 2 hayfields listed...:rolleyes:
neither of them are the hayfield we are looking for...:mad:

our hayfield is not listed on siteseeker:eek: ...as yet....:eek:

if you have booked ensure it's NOT one of these ... below:confused:

Certificated Site http://www.siteseeker.co.uk/images/icons/open.gif Doncaster - Hayfield Fishing Lake & Country Est (http://www.siteseeker.co.uk/aspx/details.aspx?id=111020&currentPage=0&enhancement=bronze&priority=5) - South Yorkshire, Central England

http://www.siteseeker.co.uk/images/buttons/details_off.png (http://www.siteseeker.co.uk/aspx/details.aspx?id=111020&currentPage=0)

Certificated Site http://www.siteseeker.co.uk/images/icons/open.gif Hayfield - Marl House Farm (http://www.siteseeker.co.uk/aspx/details.aspx?id=110082&currentPage=0&enhancement=bronze&priority=5) - Derbyshire, Central England

http://www.siteseeker.co.uk/images/buttons/details_off.png (http://www.siteseeker.co.uk/aspx/details.aspx?id=110082&currentPage=0)

regards :cool:
aj

rebbyvid
22-02-2010, 17:49
What about this one:)
The Camping and Caravanning Club - SiteSeeker - Details - Hayfield (http://www.siteseeker.co.uk/aspx/details.aspx?id=7130&currentPage=0&enhancement=none&priority=1)
For detailed directions see A.J.

ajs
22-02-2010, 18:08
What about this one:)
For detailed directions see A.J.

that's very strange... wasn't showing when i looked a few mins ago...:mad:

just had another go.. nope... still missing.:eek:
... going to have a lie down now... i'm getting confused...:o

OH.... and don't take the turning up valley road...you will have to turn round and come back...:o
don't ask how i know this... i just do OK :mad:

aj

bigboack
22-02-2010, 18:14
oh.... And don't take the turning up valley road...you will have to turn round and come back...:o
don't ask how i know this... I just do ok

aj

numpty lol

flashingblade
23-02-2010, 19:38
consider US comin. see you then.

stoneroller
23-02-2010, 20:42
Ok, Having seen what you lot get up to on a saturday night, i think the wife did speak to some of you on sunday morning at leek, she now wants to go to hayfield and meet again, bless her my little lava lamp---pretty to look at just a bit dim:D---so it hopfully looks like we will be treking up north ish.
will see if i can find some nasty malt for you conasers, conna spell either.

happy days:):)

chris & jools

bigboack
23-02-2010, 21:02
Ok, Having seen what you lot get up to on a saturday night, i think the wife did speak to some of you on sunday morning at leek, she now wants to go to hayfield and meet again, bless her my little lava lamp---pretty to look at just a bit dim:D---so it hopfully looks like we will be treking up north ish.

chris & jools

We dont do malt. We only drink Vimto. Than again I'm not going to Hayfield we'll be in Lanzagrotty.You take as much malt as you want. Just dont give any to PJ he gets violent after whisky, he knocked me tooth out.:D:D Have fun without me.:)You will have a blast I know you will. They are a mad bunch but all likeable.

biggirafe
24-02-2010, 07:29

chris & jools

Ah did no one tell you, at the first meeting you attend you must bring a bottle from each part of the union, thats welsh, english, scottish and irish.

Honest, I would not tell ya a lie ;)

(english is there such a beasty :confused::confused:)

ajs
24-02-2010, 09:10

mornin and welcome bonestroller.. nice talking to you and HID the other day..
looks like you will fit in nicely...:D

see you at hayfield:cool:....remember.. on arrival the wiksey (single malt scottish)
donation is to be delivered to my van immediatly....:cool: :)..
that's 1 from both you and yer missis.. (recommended brands... the glenlivert and balvenie)

note....i'm the official keeper of the stock.... honest :rolleyes:

aj

ajs
24-02-2010, 13:14

just booked at OAP's rate...:eek::rolleyes:

£4 per night x 3 nights ... cheeeepaschips :D

... 1 for the diary this... plenty of spaces left :cool:

see you all there...with yer FULL bottles of 12 year old malt ...of the scottish variety please :rolleyes:

regards :)
aj

wonder if them lot from the wilds will ever come down to civilisation... eeeer that's south of manchester btw...
sprainweight and co...you know...them lot from where the sun never shines :p

barryd
24-02-2010, 14:20
Im still not going. No. Dont try and persuade me.

ajs
24-02-2010, 14:37

OK... fine.. as long as you send down yer bottle of 12 year old malt we don't mind...:D

marked for my attention please.:cool:

.. don't want that leisuresticky fells getting his elf like paws on it...liquid has a habit of discapearin when he's about :mad:

aj

bevdrew
24-02-2010, 14:48
Thinking of finally meeting you all at the Hayfield opening meet - got oor bottle for AJ :( - sorry slightly opened :D

:confused: The available pitches are all grass - as lots of you have been before, can you tell me if its OK for 3.5t motorhomes, even if wet/raining.

Thanks

bevdrew

ajs
24-02-2010, 15:23
can you tell me if its OK for 3.5t motorhomes, even if wet/raining.

Thanks

bevdrew

you won't get abandoned...treasureflickie is our stuck motorhome puller offerer :eek:

aj

btw...nice to know you are thinking about my welfare... luvu2 :)

bigboack
24-02-2010, 17:21
Thinking of finally meeting you all at the Hayfield opening meet - got oor bottle for AJ :( - sorry slightly opened :D

:confused: The available pitches are all grass - as lots of you have been before, can you tell me if its OK for 3.5t motorhomes, even if wet/raining.

Thanks

bevdrew

Yep I got off ok but Telstar had a we bit of fun trying with his bread trays :):D:D dont think any one else got stuck.:D:D

Telstar
24-02-2010, 17:28
not me that got stuck, I was helping BillyB666. Although it was noted that a few didn't come to his assistance in the rain. Anyway the site has a tractor, but it is very rare for someone to have trouble getting off.

Jon

bigboack
24-02-2010, 18:01
not me that got stuck, I was helping BillyB666. Although it was noted that a few didn't come to his assistance in the rain. Anyway the site has a tractor, but it is very rare for someone to have trouble getting off.

Jon

OOPS put my big foot in it again. Apologies telstar.:D:D

tresrikay
24-02-2010, 18:12

UUUuuuuuummmmmmm......:rolleyes:.....O.K:p

stoneroller
24-02-2010, 21:05
Ah did no one tell you, at the first meeting you attend you must bring a bottle from each part of the union, thats welsh, english, scottish and irish.

Honest, I would not tell ya a lie ;)

(english is there such a beasty :confused::confused:)

i'am not in a union so will have to settle with what i can find in the back of the shed.
not sure what country it comes from, i use it to start the bbq:D:D

ajs
24-02-2010, 22:15
i'am not in a union so will have to settle with what i can find in the back of the shed.

yer barred... no wusser than that... ye barred twice... :o

12 year old malt only :p

jeeeesus kids these days.... :mad:

regards:D:D
aj

Pioneer
25-02-2010, 16:20
Just been promised the numbered Ducks (150) for the race down the river, and a net to catch the little blighters.:D
Probably start at the sheep dip and finish by the site
All proceeds to Aj and Zeezee's chosen charity Hope House Childrens Hospices.
More info on the weekend.

robert b
25-02-2010, 16:37
the other campers at hayfield will think we are all quackers :):D

tresrikay
25-02-2010, 18:10

That'll'b Bushmills then:D

ajs
25-02-2010, 20:16
That'll'b Bushmills then:D

nehhh.. it aint that good :rolleyes:

aj

tresrikay
26-02-2010, 18:05
Just been promised the numbered Ducks (150) for the race down the river, and a net to catch the little blighters.:D
Probably start at the sheep dip and finish by the site
All proceeds to Aj and Zeezee's chosen charity Hope House Childrens Hospices.
More info on the weekend.

As long as each one has a dram round its neck it won't get past the site......A.J will be in there with his waders.....or even 'is golfin clogs:D:D

stoneroller
26-02-2010, 20:52
Just booked hayfield for friday and saterday night, got a nice bottle of malt for ricks bash ( hands off aj ) and our first proper meet.

no offence bj, cj, dj, tj, :p aaa whatever, pleasure to meet you looking forward to a fun weekend :):)

ajs
26-02-2010, 21:22
Just booked hayfield for friday and saterday night, got a nice bottle of malt for ricks bash ( hands off aj ) and our first proper meet.

no offence bj, cj, dj, tj, :p aaa whatever, pleasure to meet you looking forward to a fun weekend :):)

nice 1 bonestroller....:cool:

only 1....:eek: :mad:... bet you school report read " must do betterer" :rolleyes:

aj

bigboack
26-02-2010, 21:39
As most of you know, I will be in lanzaGrotty for this meet, But i still want two ducks with my name on em. So who do i send some euros to. And if I win a bottle of whiksey it better not get drunk.:D:D:D:D

stoneroller
26-02-2010, 21:40
nice 1 bonestroller....:cool:

only 1....:eek: :mad:... bet you school report read " must do betterer" :rolleyes:

aj

will split into two bottles, was pretty good at maffs,:D
did you read my school report or are you sykick, cylick, siflick, you were right about the school report:)

lenny
26-02-2010, 22:16

Hi and welcome Stoneroller;), seems to me that if you,ve already met our friend Ajs:eek: and you,re still our friend:rolleyes:, then we should have a ball at Hayfield:D, looking forward to meeting you all:)

Pioneer
27-02-2010, 08:27
As most of you know, I will be in lanzaGrotty for this meet, But i still want two ducks with my name on em. So who do i send some euros to. And if I win a bottle of whiksey it better not get drunk.:D:D:D:D

Hi Andrew,
are you sure you want to go to Lanzagrotty:confused:
If you want a couple of Ducks, put a couple of quid on Aj's justgiving charity page and the deed will be done, any preference with the numbers?
If you win a bottle, I'll make sure Aj doesn't drink it:D
But everyone else will enjoy it, because it makes you ill:rolleyes:
Have a great holiday.

regars,
Bill.

biggirafe
27-02-2010, 08:53
If you win a bottle, I'll make sure Aj doesn't drink it:D

regars,
Bill.

Best bring CHAINS AND HANDCUFFS them :D

Pioneer
27-02-2010, 10:58
Best bring CHAINS AND HANDCUFFS them :D

On the QT, I think Aj already as them:D;) and Leather gear:D

ajs
27-02-2010, 11:23
On the QT, I think Aj already as them:D;) and Leather gear:D

jeeeeezzzz ...... quiet man... or i won't let you play with them again :rolleyes:

aj

Telstar
27-02-2010, 17:02
Sorry to spoil your fun, just booked Thurs-Sat nights. So 1st to arrive will have pick of the pitches.

Can you bring your own ducks, the ones we have in the hot tub will be good for night racing as they flash when they get wet:eek:

Jon

Pioneer
27-02-2010, 17:37
Sorry to spoil your fun, just booked Thurs-Sat nights. So 1st to arrive will have pick of the pitches.

Can you bring your own ducks, the ones we have in the hot tub will be good for night racing as they flash when they get wet:eek:

Jon

Got the numbered ducks Jon so no problem. My flashing Duck and Nemo will stay at home also:D

regards,
Bill.

Don't know what you get when you cross a Duck with a Fish:confused: don't know what they get up to when I'm away:eek:

Polly
27-02-2010, 17:47
Hia
Graham and Kath can you make this meet . it would be good to meet up again and Caz where is she:confused::confused::confused::confused:

lenny
28-02-2010, 09:35
Just received this E card from Joan and kevin (Hayfield site wardens), I thought this was a very nice touch by them and just shows that they are thinking of us:)

The Entertainer - animated Flash ecard by Jacquie Lawson (http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2195736096460&source=jl999)

Honoured to be your friend Joan and Kev;):)

robert b
28-02-2010, 10:24
happy birthday lenny hope you have a good one. allthe very best allan and dee

rebbyvid
28-02-2010, 11:56
Happy Birthday Lenny hope you have a good one
(i Know its off topic but what the hell)

Telstar
28-02-2010, 17:01
Polly, didn't Cas sell up and buy a static

Jon

ajs
28-02-2010, 19:07
Just received this E card from Joan and kevin (Hayfield site wardens), I thought this was a very nice touch by them and just shows that they are thinking of us:)

The Entertainer - animated Flash ecard by Jacquie Lawson (http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2195736096460&source=jl999)

Honoured to be your friend Joan and Kev;):)

nice thought :cool:.. nice card.:cool:.. i bet that had yer little heart racing eh...:D

aj

bevdrew
04-03-2010, 10:18
That's us booked for Hayfield opening meet - Friday to Monday.

See you all there - please be nice, its our first time!! :eek:

tresrikay
04-03-2010, 18:00

Just make sure when you arrive to get Joan or Kev (the managers ) to point out the whereabouts of AJ,,,, and under NO circumstances hand over any amber liquids that originate in Scotland to him. They will be lost forever from a greater cause.

ajs
04-03-2010, 18:36

you want nice :eek:... nice it will be:cool:...

upon delivery of Scotlands' finest malt.. 2 bottles will do..:cool:
1 for each evening delivered in person to the AJS motorhome :D

do not under any circumcisions stray anywhere near the leasureprickley.....:eek:
he is a very dangerus gnome:confused:... he'll be fishin for you to be sure... so be aware :rolleyes:

aj

Telstar
04-03-2010, 19:10
Did AJ not mention that his van is not like the picture in his avatar.:D;) I understand his van to be a silver autocruise pace camper. If there is no one in, he usually asks for the bottles to be left under the van in the shade.

Jon

tresrikay
05-03-2010, 17:58
Please leave the bottles,,,,,,,,, all of them under the nice white van with Carpe diem written on the bonnet. There will be a cool box underneath with a one way lock on it so it can only be opened for a deposit. That way your precious spirit will be safe from the likes of Aj and telstar who are not REAL connisewers like what I is,.

bevdrew
08-03-2010, 15:13

see you at hayfield:cool:....remember.. on arrival the wiksey (single malt scottish)
donation is to be delivered to my van immediatly....:cool: :)..
that's 1 from both you and yer missis.. (recommended brands... the glenlivert and balvenie)

aj

If this is aj's preferred brand, he's gonna bankrupt the lot of us

Balvenie Whisky (http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/P-290.aspx)

:eek:

Mrs Zeezee16
08-03-2010, 16:43
Thats my prefered brand ,AJ will drink anything if it belongs to someone else,Ha! Ha!
Ali, Hello by the way

bigboack
08-03-2010, 16:47
If this is aj's preferred brand, he's gonna bankrupt the lot of us

Balvenie Whisky (http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/P-290.aspx)

was thinking of getting him a bottle of this for his 75th.Do they do miniature miniatures.:D:D:D:D

bevdrew
08-03-2010, 17:07
Thats my prefered brand ,AJ will drink anything if it belongs to someone else,Ha! Ha!
Ali, Hello by the way

Hello Ali (Mrs Zeezee16) from Bev (Mrs bevdrew!).

I had worked that out even before I'd met the old sop! :D

ajs
08-03-2010, 17:27
Hello Ali (Mrs Zeezee16) from Bev (Mrs bevdrew!).

I had worked that out even before I'd met the old sop! :D

OI... less of the old will yer.... i'm only 92 :rolleyes:

the balvenie will do fine :cool:.... I’m very particular, with refined tastes, unlike that meassuresticky fella

who has not a taste bud remaining...:rolleyes:.. or teeth cum te that :p
and when it comes to fine wikseys or any thing else fine for that matter... that bellstar fella hasn't a clue...:eek:

2 bottles in the CI van if you please… and i may just forgive your misdemeanour :D

aj

tresrikay
09-03-2010, 17:33
OI... less of the old will yer.... i'm only 92 :rolleyes:

the balvenie will do fine :cool:.... I’m very particular, with refined tastes, unlike that meassuresticky fella

who has not a taste bud remaining...:rolleyes:.. or teeth cum te that :p
and when it comes to fine wikseys or any thing else fine for that matter... that bellstar fella hasn't a clue...:eek:

2 bottles in the CI van if you please… and i may just forgive your misdemeanour :D

aj

Andy is a very sick man, He has been ordered to take things easier as he approaches his 78th birthday. His doctor has cut his intake of wiksey down from a thmible full to a mustard spoonfull.... ( of his own ) and a bottle and a half, to a bottle of other peoples. So it is imperative that all wiksey.... especially single malts are put under the strictest control.
Therfore if a feeble looking, limping, bald bloke greets you saying he is Pleasuredicky...... Do NOT... hand over any wiksey.

Pioneer
10-03-2010, 15:20
Andy is a very sick man, He has been ordered to take things easier as he approaches his 78th birthday. His doctor has cut his intake of wiksey down from a thmible full to a mustard spoonfull.... ( of his own ) and a bottle and a half, to a bottle of other peoples. So it is imperative that all wiksey.... especially single malts are put under the strictest control.
Therfore if a feeble looking, limping, bald bloke greets you saying he is Pleasuredicky...... Do NOT... hand over any wiksey.

Quite right, just drop it into Pioneers abode, he will take great care of it:D

flashingblade
10-03-2010, 19:02
hi folks. just booked fri / sat nights. looking forward to hooking up with friends old and new. aj ...i have a bottle of honey coloured liquid for you. i have been adding to it on a daily basis. where would you like me to put it ?
we, the hot water bottle and i, will be rock climbing and we welcome anyone to join us. will be climbing at stannage near hathersage, not too far away.

ajs
10-03-2010, 19:14
hi folks. just booked fri / sat nights. looking forward to hooking up with friends old and new. aj ...i have a bottle of honey coloured liquid for you. i have been adding to it on a daily basis. where would you like me to put it ?
we, the hot water bottle and i, will be rock climbing and we welcome anyone to join us. will be climbing at stannage near hathersage, not too far away.

i know what sort of honey coloured liquid yer on about:eek:
....that beggersticky fella will have it... he'll drink anything:rolleyes:

rock climbing eh....nehhh...:o
just leave yer hot water bottle back at van lad... i'm sure it will need refillin:D

regards:p
aj

flashingblade
10-03-2010, 19:24
sorry aj, no interest there, you will just have to amuse yourself.
i'd love to get you on the end of a rope, dangling over the edge of a rock face. sure i'm not alone. not sure the rope is rated that high though !
you will have to go easy on the bbq

tresrikay
11-03-2010, 18:02
i know what sort of honey coloured liquid yer on about:eek:
....that beggersticky fella will have it... he'll drink anything:rolleyes:

rock climbing eh....nehhh...:o
just leave yer hot water bottle back at van lad... i'm sure it will need refillin:D

aj

the only way you'l get aj rock climbing, is if you put a bottle out of reach.:D:D

tiderus
15-03-2010, 09:29
Why 17?

Hi Mark, how did you get it for £14 a night? Ive just rang the 0845 booking number and they told me its £91.80 for three nights / party of four. Can't ring site direct as not there till 25th. They will however reduce it to £70.80 if I join the CC&C. Newark show seems a lot better option now. Rgds' Graham.

bevdrew
15-03-2010, 10:10
Only cost us £35.40 for three nights (£11.80/night) for two adults and a dog.

bevdrew

tiderus
15-03-2010, 11:15
Only cost us £35.40 for three nights (£11.80/night) for two adults and a dog.

bevdrew

Hi Bevdrew, who did you book through, and are you a member of the C&CC. I havn't mentioned the four dogs yet, sounds like I'm being ripped off. Thanks Graham.

bevdrew
15-03-2010, 13:37
Graham

We are members of C&CC and booked online. Does sound tad pricey to me. Are you looking at the correct Hayfield?

The Camping and Caravanning Club - SiteSeeker - Details - Hayfield (http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/siteseeker/aspx/details.aspx?id=7130&currentPage=0&enhancement=none&priority=1)

Just had a look online and their costs are:
£5.90 per adult per night
£7.00 per pitch per night, non-member fee

So, if you are four adults, the cost soon mounts up.

Hope this helps

Bev

tiderus
15-03-2010, 15:17
Thanks Bev, its not the money, but can't price up the stay on the net without being a member. With no hook up as well, plus the dogs prices to go on, I can only assume, goes against the grain. Being pushed by them to join and save money, I didn't think was very professional, and bit of a rip off. Will miss a few friendly faces, but catch them at the next meet. So we'll be going to Newark show instead and have good entertainment thrown in for a fraction of Hayfield prices. Was going to join the C&CC, but will stick to the C.C. Enjoy yourselves and hope to see some pics on the site after. Rgd's Graham.

Pioneer
15-03-2010, 16:01
For those that are attending Rick's Bash:D don't forget your walking boots. If the weather stays like it is at the moment, then it will be glorious up on Kinder, and return via the Pub for pre party drinkies:) Although Rick will be on his best behaviour, HRH HID is attending:rolleyes:

regards,
Bill.

Polly
15-03-2010, 17:11
Hia
My boots and my sticks oh sorry poles are already in and at the ready

sorry AJ walking poles not the dancing poles and not even the may pole :confused::confused::confused:

tresrikay
15-03-2010, 17:56
Thanks Bev, its not the money, but can't price up the stay on the net without being a member. With no hook up as well, plus the dogs prices to go on, I can only assume, goes against the grain. Being pushed by them to join and save money, I didn't think was very professional, and bit of a rip off. Will miss a few friendly faces, but catch them at the next meet. So we'll be going to Newark show instead and have good entertainment thrown in for a fraction of Hayfield prices. Was going to join the C&CC, but will stick to the C.C. Enjoy yourselves and hope to see some pics on the site after. Rgd's Graham.

The C&CC is much better value than the other club and a lot more motorhome friendly, I was a member of both but my experiences on CC sites made me feel like a refugee, so I sacked them. £35 membership I think you would save that in one trip.

ajs
15-03-2010, 19:19

yer daftbugger... anything to get out of buyin a round...:rolleyes:

hayfield costs me £3 per night...join the friggin C&CC as trickydicky says and save a fortune...:cool:
even more if yer over 50.... money back in 2 trips if that...:)

your van will last more than 2 days without electrickery
ffs :p
and if it don't you can borrow my jenny..:p

yer...welshaldridgite...tightass :D

aj

barryd
16-03-2010, 13:48
Just got me van back with its new Barry proof axle. total bill including a few other bits £2660.

Suddenly £17 doesnt seem expensive. Im still not coming, Im in a sulk!

ajs
16-03-2010, 14:45
Just got me van back with its new Barry proof axle. total bill including a few other bits £2660.

Suddenly £17 doesnt seem expensive. Im still not coming, Im in a sulk!

just send 200 squid for a few rounds of drinks for everyone
plus a couple of bottles of wiksey, and we'll soon get over the disappointment of you not comin :p :cool:

aj

barryd
16-03-2010, 14:52
just send 200 squid for a few rounds of drinks for everyone
plus a couple of bottles of wiksey, and we'll soon get over the disappointment of you not comin :p :cool:

aj

Fine. Just tell me where to send the cheque. Im banned from drinking wiskey anyway, it makes me deranged apparently

ajs
16-03-2010, 14:57
Fine. Just tell me where to send the cheque. Im banned from drinking wiskey anyway, it makes me deranged apparently

C/O AJ' van.. the hayfiels C&CC site office ... i fank you :cool:

re wiksey... don't worry... i'll have your share..:D

no one notices my drangement cus i'm deranged all the time :rolleyes:

regards ;)
aj

tresrikay
16-03-2010, 17:29
C/O AJ' van.. the hayfiels C&CC site office ... i fank you :cool:

re wiksey... don't worry... i'll have your share..:D

no one notices my drangement cus i'm deranged all the time :rolleyes:

regards ;)
aj

It makes you deranged too, its G&T's for you minus the G.

Chrissy
17-03-2010, 13:57
OK, that's Steve and I booked in for the Saturday "Party" night
yippeeee :D :D :D

ajs
17-03-2010, 15:17
OK, that's Steve and I booked in for the Saturday "Party" night
yippeeee :D :D :D

Oh... so yer back then...:p

tell that fella of yours te bring his tools... that friggin door eefixed...
rattlin like a goodun... it may drop off...:eek:
no..no.. not that... the door silly :rolleyes:

aj

BedfordMJ
20-03-2010, 20:21
yer daftbugger... anything to get out of buyin a round...:rolleyes:

hayfield costs me £3 per night...join the friggin C&CC as trickydicky says and save a fortune...:cool:
even more if yer over 50.... money back in 2 trips if that...:)

your van will last more than 2 days without electrickery
ffs :p
and if it don't you can borrow my jenny..:p

yer...welshaldridgite...tightass :D

aj

On the website it says £5.90 per adult am I missing somthing?

ajs
20-03-2010, 20:24
On the website it says £5.90 per adult am I missing somthing?

yep... £2.90 :D

sozzz... couldn't resist :o

aj

BedfordMJ
20-03-2010, 20:54
yep... £2.90 :D

sozzz... couldn't resist :o

aj

You staying in the river?

BedfordMJ
20-03-2010, 21:08
If I can manage to get out of bed in the morning me and the puppy will have a drive through in the car to make sure there is room for the Bedford to get in the site.
If there is room i'll book tommorrow and get some time off work on the Friday, my boyfriend can bring the dog in the car while i'm busy setting up and drinking strongbow.
cheers

Simon

grath
20-03-2010, 21:14
If I can manage to get out of bed in the morning me and the puppy will have a drive through in the car to make sure there is room for the Bedford to get in the site.
If there is room i'll book tommorrow and get some time off work on the Friday, my boyfriend can bring the dog in the car while i'm busy setting up and drinking strongbow.
cheers

Simon

Hi Simon.
It might be a little tight going through the gate with the left turn, but you will get in and in the worse case you may just have to turn right as you go through the gate and then turn around. But you will get in.:)

BedfordMJ
20-03-2010, 21:22
Graham many thanks it's about 19 years since I was there last.

ajs
20-03-2010, 22:43
Graham many thanks it's about 19 years since I was there last.

easy on the site... but....you'll be lucky to get that thing through the village :eek::eek:

anyhoo... over 45ft and 10ft wide its double tariff :D

aj

BedfordMJ
20-03-2010, 22:49
You'll have me pay double no matter what but it's only about 24ft.
I'll just demand £3 per night and say AJ has paid that price and refuse to pay more.

ajs
20-03-2010, 22:53
You'll have me pay double no matter what but it's only about 24ft.
I'll just demand £3 per night and say AJ has paid that price and refuse to pay more.

:eek:.. you'll be in the river with me then...:D

aj

BedfordMJ
20-03-2010, 23:03
:eek:.. you'll be in the river with me then...:D

aj

I'll be glad of high ground clearance and four wheel drive.

grath
21-03-2010, 12:24
easy on the site... but....you'll be lucky to get that thing through the village :eek::eek:

anyhoo... over 45ft and 10ft wide its double tariff :D

aj

Simon, you will get it to the village and if you meet anything up the hill from the village to the camp site, they will just have to reverse for you.
Don,t worry:)
By the way even Aj got up there with his trailer :cool: after going down the wrong dead end road:D memories oh memories, better forgotten I bet:rolleyes:
I bet if we are honest, we have all done some of these silly things, I know I have:D:o

BedfordMJ
21-03-2010, 14:36
Graham, cheers we'll probably make this. I'll organise a Bedford washing and waxing party it'll be free for everyone to attend.

flashingblade
21-03-2010, 19:24
hi there. you will have no problem with your truck, i visited site in my ford cargo based camper, just make sure you approach the village from the second exit off the main road..... drive downhil through the village and follow the camping site sign. dont worry about wing mirrors, they fetch good money on ebay !!!

flashingblade
21-03-2010, 19:26
hey aj...whats the difference between signature and two barrel ish balvinny ?

ajs
21-03-2010, 20:28

look ear sunny:(.... i'm toooo old te think let alone work stuff out :confused:
so have some understanding and respect for us geriatrics cus 1 day
... yes.. 1 day ...you will be wondering where you are, let alone what day it is...:eek:

errrr... no... i give up...:o

aj

zeezee16
21-03-2010, 20:42
hey aj...whats the difference between signature and two barrel ish balvinny ?
Bring em both, youve got more money than us.
ZZ

bigboack
22-03-2010, 08:28
Lanzarote tonight folks,So hope you all have a good time at Hayfield,Just checked weather report Lanzarote Sunny 28C, Hayfield wet 9C :D:D:D:D

Pioneer
22-03-2010, 12:13
Lanzarote tonight folks,So hope you all have a good time at Hayfield,Just checked weather report Lanzarote Sunny 28C, Hayfield wet 9C :D:D:D:D

P off! is the answer to that one;)
We will be warm enough drinking Aj's bottlessssss of Malt, in celebration of our friend Rick's big birthday.

Have a great holiday Andrew and Louise, take care.

Regards,
Bill and Angie.

Polly
22-03-2010, 19:04
Hia
Just posting this on here so you can remind me if i forget
I would like to know more about LED bulbs can I use ordinary lights or are they a special kind.
Thinking of changing my lights
I will ask you at hayfield if I don't forget :confused::confused::confused::D:D:D

tresrikay
22-03-2010, 19:07
Do you think Bigb****cks, has sent a bottle of Irish paintstripper by carrier for us to share, cos I need to get some nasty rust off my spare wheel sling.
dont want to waste money on Hammerite..... I mean, if it dissolves teeth, it should bring the thing up a treat:rolleyes:........just need a volunteer to get under the van to apply it...:o cos I'm a gettin on a bit now, una canna do as I did.

tresrikay
23-03-2010, 18:22
Hia
Just posting this on here so you can remind me if i forget
I would like to know more about LED bulbs can I use ordinary lights or are they a special kind.
Thinking of changing my lights
I will ask you at hayfield if I don't forget :confused::confused::confused::D:D:D

All will be revealed at Hayfield dear Poll.

ajs
23-03-2010, 19:40

weather forecast is a bit sheeeeetish:(
...lots of watter will have fallen on that grass... hope they have a tractor.:eek:

i'm strugglin to think what to do fer 2 days if it's pithin it down...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

aj

flashingblade
23-03-2010, 19:56
you just need to stock up on essentials. no food, more booze !

BedfordMJ
23-03-2010, 21:45

...lots of watter will have fallen on that grass... hope they have a tractor.:eek:

i'm strugglin to think what to do fer 2 days if it's pithin it down...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

aj

Yes i've seen the forecast - hope it's wrong.

kimbowbill
23-03-2010, 22:17
Hi

i wont be coming to the party, MH still in repair shop, tas been 4 weeks now, got cabin fever, would have loved to have met you all but maybe another time

J

ajs
23-03-2010, 22:52
Hi

i wont be coming to the party, MH still in repair shop, tas been 4 weeks now, got cabin fever, would have loved to have met you all but maybe another time

J

slimslowsill.... do you have a car ???:rolleyes:

aj

bevdrew
24-03-2010, 07:15
:eek: EEK :eek:

Just checked the Hayfield weather on the Metcheck website and, apparently, snow is forecast between 3:00am and 6:00am on Sunday :D

Pioneer
24-03-2010, 08:17

aj

In a word "SPORTSMANS":D ;)
Bogged down:eek: just stay in the "SPORTSMANS" for another day or two:p

regards,
Bill.

kimbowbill
24-03-2010, 13:39
slimslowsill.... do you have a car ???:rolleyes:

aj

yes hayjay i do, and two very large dogs one of which snores and blows off like you've never known, no i'm not sleeping in my car:o

ajs
24-03-2010, 13:59
yes hayjay i do, and two very large dogs one of which snores and blows off like you've never known, no i'm not sleeping in my car

:D:D:D:D
justpithedmepants....:eek:

:D....i do that anall....:rolleyes::p

no but you could pop over on a day visit....:cool:

regards:confused:
aj

Brandyman
24-03-2010, 14:54
Today dear lord I'm 60 and there's much I haven't done,
I hope dear lord , you'll let me live until I'm 61.
But then if I haven't finished all I want to do,
Would you please let me stay a while until I'm 62.
So many places I want to go, so very much to see.
Do you think you could manage to make it 63.
The world is changing very fast, there is so much in store.
I'd like it very much to live until I'm 64,
And if by then I'm still alive,
I'd love to stay till 65.
More places will be up in the air, so I'd really like to stick,
And see what happens in the world when I turn 66.
I know sear Lord, it's much to ask, (and it must be nice in Heaven)
But I'd really like to stay until I'm 67.
I know by then I won't be fast and sometimes will be late,
But it would be so pleasant to be around at 68.
I will have seen so many things, and to leave at 69...
Maybe just one more thing I'd like to say dear Lord, I thank you kindly, ]
But if it's okay with you I'd love to live past 70

All the best Rick 27th March 2010

brandyman

Belgian
24-03-2010, 15:06
.... 67 and still going .....!:D (I hope :rolleyes:)

tresrikay
24-03-2010, 17:29
Thanks for that Brandyman, also to Leo, will raise a glass to all absent friends on Saturday night.

And if I'm here at 71, I think that I am due,
to get another year in and see out 72,
then start to make my family tree,
on reaching 73,
then can I please raise a paw,
and see out 74,
if this years spares my from the last dive,
I could be dancing at 75,
Then please try and work some tricks,
to get me camping at 76,
I've prayed since aged eleven,
That I'd be spared till 77,
Then comes that age of tempting fate,
by matching AJ,s 78,
But will it be a bigger crime, to notch the clock to 79,
Then I will be the happiest Matey,
When we're at Hayfield, toasting 80.

boom boom.

ajs
24-03-2010, 17:35
Thanks for that Brandyman, also to Leo, will raise a glass to all absent friends on Saturday night.

you just make sure you bring enough wiksey for everyone for the entire weekend...:cool:
you cheeeepskate you:p

regards;)
aj

BedfordMJ
24-03-2010, 17:40
I thought a BBQ was planned, did I miss something?

The Grand Wanderer
24-03-2010, 18:30
Good Day,
Have just booked for the weekend (arriving sat) so SWMBO (aka Sue-J) and I will see you all then. Please be gentle with a couple of Hayfield virgins.:eek::eek:
Looking forward to it.
Regards,
Wanderer

Polly
24-03-2010, 18:34
Hia
Just had to unpack my suitcase of my tinney winney shorts and tinney winney
t shirts so i have now repacked and put in my thermols, woolly trousers and big big chunky jumpers oh and raincoat and wellies and flanelette PJ's
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Polly
24-03-2010, 19:11
Hia
Rick have you done a head count or is it going to be a suprise

If any new wilders come and you are not sure who to say hello to just say hello to everyone
Just tell the site wardens Joan and Kev when you arrive you are with Rick or the wildcampers

The BBQ is in the site wardens marquee just bring something to eat ether for yourselves or to share but not to much
See you all there :D:D:D:D:D

ajs
24-03-2010, 19:30
Good Day,
Have just booked for the weekend (arriving sat) so SWMBO (aka Sue-J) and I will see you all then. Please be gentle with a couple of Hayfield virgins.:eek::eek:
Looking forward to it.
Regards,
Wanderer

entry to hayfields events are subject to certain rules yer know...:rolleyes:

on arrival... make your way to my camper and deposit a bottle of finest single malt wiksey...:cool:
this, will be consumed equally and equitably over the next 2 days/night along with everyone elses bottle similarly deposited....:D

under no circumstances go anywhere near measuredickies van:eek:
... he will consume all liquids no matter what... without sharing....or a care in the world:mad:

i fank you... look forward to the knock on the door.:)

aj

zeezee16
24-03-2010, 20:07
I will be taking the Wildcamping stickers to Hayfield if anyone wants any.
ZZ

BedfordMJ
24-03-2010, 20:54
Hia
Rick have you done a head count or is it going to be a suprise

If any new wilders come and you are not sure who to say hello to just say hello to everyone
Just tell the site wardens Joan and Kev when you arrive you are with Rick or the wildcampers

The BBQ is in the site wardens marquee just bring something to eat ether for yourselves or to share but not to much
See you all there :D:D:D:D:D

Isn't the BBQ free? What sort of place is this for a Yorkshireman?

ajs
24-03-2010, 21:58
Isn't the BBQ free? What sort of place is this for a Yorkshireman?

dire place is this... cost yer an arm and a leg in the pub:o... new attendees get the first 3 rounds in..;)

no... it aint free....you tight ass'd yorkie....:p
cost yer a bottle of single malt and bring yer own food :D

aj

BedfordMJ
24-03-2010, 22:15
dire place is this... cost yer an arm and a leg in the pub:o... new attendees get the first 3 rounds in..;)

no... it aint free....you tight ass'd yorkie....:p
cost yer a bottle of single malt and bring yer own food :D

aj

Shame that I'm too tight to pay pub prices but you can have a sip of my finest derv.
The dog would get ideas of grandeur if he smelled pub grub and it'd be like feeding Oliver meat.
Bring my own food... hmmm .. I assume others will fetch meat so i've a tin of baked beans at the back of a cupboard i'll fetch.

ajs
25-03-2010, 00:03
Shame that I'm too tight to pay pub prices but you can have a sip of my finest derv.
The dog would get ideas of grandeur if he smelled pub grub and it'd be like feeding Oliver meat.
Bring my own food... hmmm .. I assume others will fetch meat so i've a tin of baked beans at the back of a cupboard i'll fetch.

as i thought..:mad:
... anyone norrff of burnigham and they'r tighter than a duckies ass in the none mating season:eek:

refarts:p
aj

maingate
25-03-2010, 07:43
At least we don`t LOOK like a Duck`s arse. :p:p:p

BedfordMJ
25-03-2010, 18:23
I'm hoping to be there early afternoon and partner and puppy later. I'll be sober when he arrives or i'm in the sh1t.
cheers

Simon

oops did I say cheers? I'll have a strongbow.

Polly
25-03-2010, 18:56
Hia
My bag is near the front door and I am filling it up so I can just pick it up tomorrow and go. Wine and a little cooking whiskey in
I will be there about 6.00 maybe earlier if the wind is in the right direction
I have probably the shortest journey but will hit the traffic

mrs allan b
25-03-2010, 18:59
we hope to arrive at mid day ish see you there polly

biggirafe
25-03-2010, 20:04
Hey guys
Have a fantastic time this weekend, we really wish we were coming but I'm sure we will see you all soon anyway.

I'll console myself Saturday with a wee dram and working out some things to do in Holland next weekend :)

BTW can someone please take some nappies for AJ? He kinda relys on us for them and make sure you take plenty of photos ;)

Polly
25-03-2010, 20:20
Hia
Camera fully charged and sim card empty

ajs
25-03-2010, 20:56
BTW can someone please take some nappies for AJ? He kinda relys on us for them and make sure you take plenty of photos ;)

not the disposable ones please:rolleyes:....they burst when i get over excited :eek:

aj

stoneroller
25-03-2010, 21:08
NOT HAPPY:mad:

Booked for friday and saturday night but unable to get friday off work, so looks like we will not be getting there till sat morning arr well never mind,:(

BedfordMJ
25-03-2010, 21:21
I hope nobody minds but my leisure batteries will not have much power in them. I'll run my gennie for a few hours each day hope nobody minds.
I'm not an early bird so no worries i'm never up before 0400hrs and it's silent so nobody will notice.

stoneroller
25-03-2010, 21:31
I hope nobody minds but my leisure batteries will not have much power in them. I'll run my gennie for a few hours each day hope nobody minds.
I'm not an early bird so no worries i'm never up before 0400hrs and it's silent so nobody will notice.

Might be asking you for a boost from your jenny, we were in wales last weekend and our leasure bat seem to die after only a couple of hours, think it might be on it's way out, not sure, shall see how it goes.:confused:

BedfordMJ
25-03-2010, 21:39
Might be asking you for a boost from your jenny, we were in wales last weekend and our leasure bat seem to die after only a couple of hours, think it might be on it's way out, not sure, shall see how it goes.:confused:

yeah no bother.

Telstar
26-03-2010, 11:33
Thursday was good, nice and sunny
night wet
Fri overcast but bright and dry

Sportsman had a delivery of beer this morning, thwaites

jon

Chrissy
27-03-2010, 09:46
A couple of hours and we'll be on our way :D

PAAAAAAAARRRRRRTEE :eek:

Polly
27-03-2010, 12:00
Hia
Good turn out good evening catching up and meeting new faces.
I am beeing a little sad and turned down the walk so I could try out my mobile internet using an O2 and not my old vodafone.

seems to be working.
Anyway weather dry a little breezy but in all good. I will venture out after lunch and take a stroll into Hayfield.

Have seen Lenny admiring his new wilders T shirt

Can't show any photos not brought the correct wires for my new laptop

The Birthday boy is making a veggie curry for tonight to go with the BBQ

We received a very warm welcome from the site wardens as usual

Thats it for now:D:D

bevdrew
27-03-2010, 16:10
Managed to connect via my mobile on Vodafone - slower than broadband at home but ok. :D

Yep - more vans arrived today - gonna be a busy birthday bash.

BTW - we've made a HUGE pot of hot lamb curry and naan, so its seems we may have to start an appointment book for the loos tomorrow!!! :eek:

Bev

grath
27-03-2010, 16:12
Please wish Rick a very happy birthday from Kath & I:):)
Happy Birthday Rick:cool:

biggirafe
28-03-2010, 09:05
I bet there are some sore heads this morning :D :D

Polly
28-03-2010, 14:28
Hia
Just to say I arrived home safely
I am going to check my lottery and then have something to eat befor I start editing the photos

Oh duck race was a huge success

tresrikay
28-03-2010, 15:43
I would just like to say how overwhelmed I have been all weekend, by the kindness and generousity, that I have recieved from all my very special friends.:):):) The wildcampers, that attended this opening meet and came to the incredible party.
I have so many cards, so much whisky I could open a shop, the amazing bottle from Pete and Ali, that will be appearing on here soon I hope. I had to blow out candles on THREE...3, cakes, had more hugs and kisses than is good for a chap of my advancing years. The Marquee was done up a treat and the hospitality of Kev and Joan was, as usual, impeccable. Even Andy was nice to me :eek::confused:
I hope all of you that came had as good a time as me.......:rolleyes: impossible really.
I am a lucky soul to have found this warmth and kindness, that once again confirms, this site, its wonderfull members, is a place, I am so glad I found, and proud to be a part of.

Thanks again GOOD FRIENDS.

mrs allan b
28-03-2010, 15:49
your welcome rick. we are glad we met and made a freind of such a nice person as you.

Pioneer
28-03-2010, 17:50
Once again a cracking weekend, the old mans :rolleyes: birthday bash was a huge success:D only dissapointment was no wet T shirt competition;) Polly as learned how to shield her glass:mad:

A special thanks to Zeezee and Flashingblade for the help and support during the Duck Race:cool: Won by our very own Drew part of Bevdrew, and the last but not least was lucky number 7??? sponsored by Chrissy, well done to both of you.
Look forward to the closing meet Race, could be bigger and better.

Take care all in your travels, til next time.

regards,
Bill and Angie.

mrspioneer
28-03-2010, 18:30
Thanks to everyone who attended Hayfield over the weekend and where kind enough to help raise funds for the Childrens Hospice, I really appreciate all your help and support.
A special thanks to Joan and Kevin for being dynamic as always, and to zeezee and Aj for offering to go on a sponsored diet, and to all who took part in the sponsored Duck Race. Congratulations to the Drew part of Bevdrew for sponsoring the fastest Duck, and Chrissy for sponsoring the slowest Duck.
Mrszeezee's Duck is still going upstream:D
A big thanks to Flashingblade and my other half Pioneer, for rescueing all the Ducks from the river, they are all safely back home, -1:p
It was great to meet you all, both old and new friends, and look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Thanks also to Nowhereman for your very kind donation of the Silver Pendant and Ring, that is now being raffled off, and the draw will take place at the Hayfield closing meet.
We have already raised a fantastic £75 from the Duck Race and kind donations (thanks Drew for re-donating your prize money).
I will keep you all posted throughout the season.

Kind regards,
Angie.x

Polly
28-03-2010, 18:41
Hia

Photos will be a little late
I am still playing about

But thanks again for a brill weekend
I can only second third and fourth what Rick,De, Bill and Angie have said
What a great bunch of people

Rick how do you feel being 60

It was good to meet Sue and now she knows us all a little more I hope to see her out with us all again
Thanks again
and
Happy Happy Birthday Rick

lenny
28-03-2010, 18:53
Great weekend as usual, more new friends met, great birthday bash for Rick, nice little ramble into Glossop ,(and bus back:o),and lots of food and drink to be had;)
Well done to all concerned. Heres some piccies for you

Dee needs a breather.

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/DSC00265.jpg

Jack being Jack.
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/DSC00267-2.jpg

Horses for company
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/DSC00272-2.jpg

And piggies
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/DSC00273.jpg

Rick blows out the candles.
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/DSC00277-2.jpg

Aj being Aj.
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/DSC00287.jpg

The excitement of the duck race
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/DSC00292-1.jpg

Our vans from above this morning.
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/DSC00289.jpg

mrs allan b
28-03-2010, 19:59
this is allan b. had another fantastic week end with old and new freinds on a great site run by two of the nicest wardens you will ever meet joan. and kev.hope to see you all again very soon.

BedfordMJ
28-03-2010, 20:59
Hi, Great to meet people, sorry couldn't socialise hardly at all due to having to look after the puppy. Nice to meet people and I was surprised by how many turned up. Great weather and my face is all red!
Thanks to Kevin for his help a very pleasant chap.

stoneroller
28-03-2010, 21:07
To all of you for making us feel so welcome, It was great to meet you all and we had fantastic weekend, hopfully we made some new friends and i suppose that includes AJ :rolleyes: ,
Looking forward to more times ahead with some wonderful people.

Chris & Julie and misty the dog :):):)

Polly
28-03-2010, 21:35
Hia

AJ and Bev

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/DSCF8860.jpg

Bev and Drew

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/DSCF8862.jpg

Lenny and Me

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/DSCF8869.jpg

Where are Lenny and AJ going?

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/DSCF8873.jpg

John !!!!
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/DSCF8868.jpg

Struggling thats all for now I'm going to bed

These were Friday evening in our local The Sportsman

Inside the pub they had a few large guns on show maybe in the future sports weekend could be here maybe a shooting weekend :eek::eek::eek:

Chrissy
29-03-2010, 10:54
GREAT MEET

LOVELY, SOCIABLE, LIKE MINDED PEOPLE

C YA ALL SOON I HOPE :D

Chrissy & Steve

ajs
29-03-2010, 16:49
your welcome rick. we are glad we met and made a freind of such a nice person as you.

creep....:p... what you after eh.... :eek:

aj

ajs
29-03-2010, 16:55
.yes i'm back..:p

had a mishap this morning...damaged the van....:o

the hole looks expensive... the canopy over the hatch at hayfield came off much better... :confused:
just a bit of felt damaged.:(

friggin hate campin me:p
....if it wasn't for you lot i would have a hotel by now :mad:

aj

Polly
29-03-2010, 17:43
Hia
AJ can you explain what hatch :confused::confused:

Wake up Zee Zee

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/DSCF8874.jpg

Rick's wife Sue with cake number 1

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/DSCF8899.jpg

Pam with cake number 2

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/DSCF8892.jpg

Ali with cake number 3 (whisky cake) sorry Ali can't see you

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/DSCF8903.jpg

we had cake number 4 on Sunday ummy ummy

what is going on here

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/DSCF8909.jpg

Yes they found it

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/DSCF8910.jpg

For those with poor eye sight Bill models the large font

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/DSCF8882.jpg

What a good night

back after my tea with a few on Sunday

mrsBiggirafe
29-03-2010, 18:22

the hole looks expensive... the canopy over the hatch at hayfield came off much better... :confused:

aj

oh dear!! wot you done now? :(

mrsBiggirafe
29-03-2010, 18:24
Yes they found it

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/DSCF8910.jpg

For those with poor eye sight Bill models the large font

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/DSCF8882.jpg

nice t-shirts, where they from? :D :D :D

tresrikay
29-03-2010, 18:51

aj

CARER...... New glasses over here.

Polly
29-03-2010, 19:31
Hia

What is happening here?

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/DSCF8912.jpg

good turn out for the walk

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/DSCF8950.jpg

kidding it was the turn out for the YES THE DUCK RACE

Oh tickling trout noooooooo tickling DUCKS

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/DSCF8948.jpg

We can assure you no live ducks were used in this race ------ well except the one that pooooooood on Pam

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/simmutch/DSCF8939.jpg

I am sure i have not captured everyone will go back and look at my piccys

Polly
29-03-2010, 20:01
Hia
Just managed a head count for the weekend
are you ready
Tresrikay -------- Rick and Sue
Talking Tent ------ 1
Telstar ------ Pam and John
Zee Zee16 ------ Ali and Pete
Pioneer ------ Angie and Bill
Rebbyvid ------ Rob
Lenny Wingnut ------ Lenny and the 2 lads
Allan b -------- De, Allan and Troy
Chrissy --------- Chrissy and Steve
Bevdrew -------- Bev and Drew
AJS --------- Andy
BedfordMJ -------- Simon and Partner and Pup
Stoneroller --------- Chris and Jools
Grand Wanderer ------- Wanderer and Sue J
Flashingblade --------- Geoff and Mrs Flashingblade
and
Polly -------- Polly

GRAND TOTAL 30

and

Hayfields ----------- Joan and Kev (site wardens)
Assissitant site wardens ------- 2
Assistent site wardends ------- 2
The campers --------- 2
The big white dog couple -------- 2

ajs
29-03-2010, 22:50

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/pmms/hayfield%20march%202010/th_ccdc821d.jpg (http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/pmms/hayfield%20march%202010/?action=view&current=464493e8.pbw)

click it...let me know if you can/can't see this slideshow...:o

regards ;)
aj

nigel54
29-03-2010, 23:04
No probs with the slide show Andy,thank you, wish I could have attended Rick,s birthday bash/opening wk/end.
My regards to all, Nig.

kangooroo
29-03-2010, 23:06
click it...let me know if you can/can't see this slideshow...:o
regards ;)
aj

I can see it ....

BedfordMJ
29-03-2010, 23:11
Seen and looks good.

ajs
29-03-2010, 23:17

good... i'll add some more pics tomorrow...:D

regards:cool:
aj

ajs
30-03-2010, 01:41
http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/pmms/hayfield%20march%202010/th_6039986f.jpg (http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/pmms/hayfield%20march%202010/?action=view&current=00914dac.pbw)

all the ride-out pics :D

aj

Polly
30-03-2010, 12:30
Hia
Well done
These photos show some beautiful country side and reservoirs as well as some lovely people
What did you think of Anglers rest?

Thanks again Andy

ajs
30-03-2010, 12:50
Hia
Well done
These photos show some beautiful country side and reservoirs as well as some lovely people
What did you think of Anglers rest?

Thanks again Andy

:eek:.... i know her well :D hook, line and sinker :o

aj

stoneroller
30-03-2010, 16:14
Some nice pics there aj, credit were credit due.:)

Mrs Zeezee16
30-03-2010, 16:33
:eek:.... i know her well :D hook, line and sinker :o

aj
nice pics Andy was Beryl pleased to see you.

tresrikay
30-03-2010, 17:11
nice pics Andy was Beryl pleased to see you.

Don't be daft, thats why the doors are closed, they were all hiding out of view, pretending to be shut:D:D

ajs
30-03-2010, 18:31
Don't be daft, thats why the doors are closed, they were all hiding out of view, pretending to be shut:D:D

yer jealous little OAP..:p:p:p :D:D:D

aj

bevdrew
31-03-2010, 17:24
Sorry its late, but had a brilliant weekend & was great to meet you all.

Pics later, when better internet connection at home.

Wales - wet. :(

Out for the half-century Birthday meal tonight and yes - did manage to get me dad to pay :D

Bev

Wee-z
31-03-2010, 18:52
happy birthday Bev

weez
Tony

Mrs Zeezee16
31-03-2010, 19:22
here are the pics you wanted,Rick
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/paustin6/ricksBDay036.jpg
this one not very clear.
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/paustin6/ricksBDay.jpg
it was worth the effort to see your face that morning, Ali

grath
31-03-2010, 19:24
Hey Guys & Gals.
Very happy that you all had a great time, duck racing & things, fantastic:eek::eek:
Shame about AJ,s prang and the work for Joan & Kevin, but accidents do happen and no one would want them:( Hope you get it sorted soon without too much agro:)
We have too much going on in our lives at the moment to commit to meets but maybe later.
regards to all and it is really nice to see you all enjoying meeting up
Fantastic:cool::cool:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS