PDA

View Full Version : Limousin

Kris
16-02-2010, 18:32
Often overlooked, and not commonly known as a desirable area in France, the Limousin is a great area to stay for motorhomes. Quiet roads, no pollution, low population and blessed with great countryside, forests , rivers and lakes.
A mecca for nature lovers.
For those who wish to visit I can get some free brochures on where to stay for motorhomes. Just ask.

Greetings
Kris

Belgian
16-02-2010, 18:50
Often overlooked, and not commonly known as a desirable area in France, the Limousin is a great area to stay for motorhomes. Quiet roads, no pollution, low population and blessed with great countryside, forests , rivers and lakes.
For those who wish to visit I can get some free brochures on where to stay for motorhomes. Just ask.

Greetings
Kris

Thanks Kris, and I should add: Kris' own department - Creuse - isn't bad either :)
Leo

Kris
16-02-2010, 19:02
That is right Leo and what is more the motorhome (campingcar in the French language)
is extremely popular in France. And yes, the Creuse is motorhome friendly.

Regards
Kris

scottie58
17-02-2010, 07:59
Have to agree - we visited Limousin & Creuse last year in our car. We now have a Hymer and are planning to revisit again this summer. Lots of lovely towns, forests and lakes to visit. All very motorhome friendly. :)

kab
18-02-2010, 14:40

Greetings
Kris
Hi Kriss
We did Limousin area two years ago but stayed on municipal sites would be interested in your brochures on where to stay, as we hope to go later this year.

Kris
18-02-2010, 15:45
Just PM me your address and I ll get a copy sent to you.
Regards

rottytara2004
01-07-2010, 13:48
Hi Belgian I would be interested in one of your brochures. thanks Patricia

Kris
03-07-2010, 08:16
Hi

Just PM me your postal address.

Regards

Kris

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS