PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Borders Spring Meet

nowhereman
26-02-2010, 15:21
We have been offered Exclusive use of the parking area at Abbey st Bathans for a meet on the bank holiday weekend of May 28th.

This time because the weather will be much warmer, Karen has offered to put extra tables outside and is able to accomodate around 34 people for meals.

Also this happens to be Jim Clark rally weekend and we have ringside viewing as the cars pass directly past us.

The Abbey st Bathans road will be closed off whilst the rally stage takes place, therefore I think Friday eve will be the best time to arrive.
More details to follow.
Anyone interested, get yer name down.:cool::)

Wee-z
26-02-2010, 18:23
I reckon we would be there. :)

Wee-z
Adele

lenny
26-02-2010, 18:31
Count me in Ian;), we love this place:)

Wee-z
26-02-2010, 18:37
That is a positive booking Ian
that is the best of both worlds

weez
Tony:):):)

phantom flyer
26-02-2010, 19:44
Would love to be there but working that week end. Why did I end up in the retail industry? Anyway those that do go will enjoy a great week end.

Pete

nigel54
26-02-2010, 20:28
Yes from me Ian, looking forward to this one.
Happy wilding to all, Nig.

Randonneur
26-02-2010, 20:52
Sounds good, we would definitely be interested. :)

Pioneer
27-02-2010, 08:43
Hi Ian,
having enjoyed the last Borders Meet would love to have come up, but so close to our France trip, so another time.
Hope all who attend enjoy the Trout and Venison:) with chips;)

Regards,
Bill.

derekfaeberwick
27-02-2010, 14:47
Great idea. The rally is excellent and the venue nigh perfect.

Put me down for a place Ian.:)

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq168/derekfaeberwick/IMG_2694.jpg

Hezbez
28-02-2010, 19:11
Ohhh, gonna miss this one as we'll be in France then.
Sounds like it'll be another great weekend though!

derekfaeberwick
06-03-2010, 18:43
Just a wee bump for a great sounding meet.;)

MissDor
06-03-2010, 22:03
Not introduced ourselves yet but will do so tomorrow - we would like to be included - quite fancied the earlier meet but weren't sure!
So there will be myself(Doris) HWMBO (Sid) and our wee pooch Clover.

defitzi
06-03-2010, 22:28
Ooooh- ever so sorry wd have been great for me earlier but hope to be in Falmouth circh that time to sail my classic sailing dinghy -but will be Wales and North and Scotland (with boat on tow hopefully} lalter in the Summer. Thanks invite, tho' :cool:

derekfaeberwick
07-03-2010, 09:44
Not introduced ourselves yet but will do so tomorrow - we would like to be included - quite fancied the earlier meet but weren't sure!

Hello and welcome.

If your pooch Clover can get wee Jack's attention for the weekend Wee Burnip would be forever grateful.:D

Hezbez
07-03-2010, 09:50
If your pooch Clover can get wee Jack's attention for the weekend Wee Burnip would be forever grateful.:D

Clover has no idea what he/she is letting him/herself in for :eek:

Only kidding I'm sure Clover will love it :D

bigboack
07-03-2010, 13:28

Ther you go Jack another newbie for you Here clover.:D:D Bet jack likes rolling in Clover.:D:D:D:D

lenny
07-03-2010, 14:19

Hi and welcome DoriM.
, look forward to meeting you both and Jack sends his regards to Clover:eek::rolleyes::cool:

Jacks a good dog really:o,just a bit confused:D:cool:

nowhereman
22-03-2010, 10:39
Hey guys, sorry for not updating this thread but we have no internet access until we move house in a months time. I now have the times of the road closure at Abbey st Bathans. Fri 28th May, road closed from 7pm til midnight.
Saturday open all day. Sunday there is a secondary rally taking place and the road will be closed from 9.45am til 2.45pm.
Friday night is when the Jim Clark rally passes right past us at Abbey st Bathans.:)

Wee-z
22-03-2010, 11:56
thanks for that Nowhereman
Any confirmation of definite people coming
to give us a number for this meet?

lets hear from you all

weez
Tony

GregM
05-04-2010, 14:37
We have been offered Exclusive use of the parking area at Abbey st Bathans for a meet on the bank holiday weekend of May 28th.

This time because the weather will be much warmer, Karen has offered to put extra tables outside and is able to accomodate around 34 people for meals.

Also this happens to be Jim Clark rally weekend and we have ringside viewing as the cars pass directly past us.

The Abbey st Bathans road will be closed off whilst the rally stage takes place, therefore I think Friday eve will be the best time to arrive.
More details to follow.
Anyone interested, get yer name down.:cool::)

We would love to attend, kids would love the rally but unfortunately we would not be able to get there before the rally.

Looking forward to our first rally with fellow members.

nowhereman
05-04-2010, 17:09
Looks like I will be on my tod fer this meet, wor lass is going to have to stay behind and keep the shop open for the bank holliday weekend.
Can already feel the shackle loosening its grip on me ankle, no one to keep me in check this time.;) Think its going to be even more mental than the last one:cool::rolleyes:

zeezee16
05-04-2010, 18:45
Looks like I will be on my tod fer this meet, wor lass is going to have to stay behind and keep the shop open for the bank holliday weekend.
Can already feel the shackle loosening its grip on me ankle, no one to keep me in check this time.;) Think its going to be even more mental than the last one:cool::rolleyes:
Hi Ian,
AJ told me this morning that he came up to see you at the weekend, I'm so sorry, I hope your better now, even his carer didnt know he was out loose on the bike.
We were at the station at Ribblehead.
Cheers, Pete

nowhereman
05-04-2010, 19:10
Cheers fer clarifying that Pete, I was a bit confused regarding the visitor I had. Twas an old fat bloke smelling of cheap whiskey, he just came in and stared at wor lass for 15 minutes, I offered him a hanky to wipe away the saliva from his chin but he refused it. Just mumbled something about getting the nurse to change his bag then he staggered out of the shop got on his tricycle and was gone. Just the faint whiff of stale urine left to remind me that he ever existed. Surreal or what.:rolleyes:

ajs
05-04-2010, 19:37
Cheers fer clarifying that Pete, I was a bit confused regarding the visitor I had. Twas an old fat bloke smelling of cheap whiskey, he just came in and stared at wor lass for 15 minutes, I offered him a hanky to wipe away the saliva from his chin but he refused it. Just mumbled something about getting the nurse to change his bag then he staggered out of the shop got on his tricycle and was gone. Just the faint whiff of stale urine left to remind me that he ever existed. Surreal or what.:rolleyes:

don't tellem:mad:... i changed the bag that mornin;)
...it didn't fill till 5 mins after i drank the tea you kindly gave me...
by that time i had mounted my 190mph zimmer and got to hartside with seconds to spare :rolleyes:

was that your lass :eek:....thought it was summat you'd had gilded :eek:...:p

sozz about the cheep wiksey breath...1 was drinkin peepee's the night before :D

regards ;)
aj

nowhereman
06-04-2010, 10:58
I am in the borders for a few days, and will be parked up at Abbey st Bathans tomorow night, if anyone is in the area feel free to drop by:cool::)

nowhereman
14-04-2010, 18:19
Only about six weeks or so for this meet so perhaps about time to keep the thread alive on the forum, can I have a show of hands for the definates so far. Ta,:)

chftech
14-04-2010, 18:29
I'd love to be there but I'll be in Hawaii with swmbo!!!

nowhereman
14-04-2010, 18:35
I'd love to be there but I'll be in Hawaii with swmbo!!!

No probs, im sure there will be more meets at this location in the future;)

nigel54
14-04-2010, 19:19
Count me in Ian, Ta.
Regards Nig.

Wee-z
14-04-2010, 19:38
Wee-z's will be there.

nowhereman
14-04-2010, 20:09
Okie dokie, so far,
Wee-z
Lennardo
Dereck
Nigel
DoriM
GregM
Meself

Seven so far and six weeks to accumilate more:cool:

lenny
14-04-2010, 20:13
Count me in Ian;),I need to get deeper into them copper mines:eek: this time;).

It would be nice to meet more new friends,(Scots in particular) so If you,re a little shy then C,mon join us ;), we don,t bite:D

bevdrew
14-04-2010, 22:54
Are we Scots enough for you Lenny? Not new friends to you but pretty recent!

Would like to join the fun if Drew's time and my boss's dogs allow! :)

Bev

irenerobbie
16-04-2010, 09:23
Hi Ian, I would love to come to your borders meet. I will just have completed the west highland way ,so it may be the Saturday that I get there. K.

nowhereman
16-04-2010, 19:34
Hi Ian, I would love to come to your borders meet. I will just have completed the west highland way ,so it may be the Saturday that I get there. K.

Wey aye, no probs, from west highland way to southern upland way fer a meet:cool:. Sounds good see ye there,:)

Wee-z
27-04-2010, 20:47
This should be a good meet. Lovely area and weather is much improved from last time - have not had snow fall for a week now :D.

Let's get a few more comming

Wee=z

nowhereman
29-04-2010, 17:39
Ok guys, thanks fer keepin this thread goin, finally have moved hoose and have got internet access sorted again. Was horrible havin all that pent up derision and not being able to get online and take it out on the aj.:rolleyes::D
Any more takers fer this one, a true wildcamping meet, middle of nowhere, good food, bonfire and river. Also the Jim Clark rally goin straight past us. Haway lads n lasses:cool:

munro
29-04-2010, 19:09
Ok Im new at this so bear with me!

I was just looking at wild camping places for my campervan when I have come across this site. Fabulous I thought because I have a plan!!

I am dragging my husband over to Northumberland to do the coast and castles route this Saturday. This meet sounds fun and there is a mention of a Jim Clarke Rally. This is just up his street. I need to keep him sweet as Ive got him on a bike for most of the week after!!

Do we just turn up? We try and avoid campsites and usually prefer to park up. Legally of course. We have never been to a meet before. Would we be welcome?

:confused:

nowhereman
29-04-2010, 19:20

I was just looking at wild camping places for my campervan when I have come across this site. Fabulous I thought because I have a plan!!

I am dragging my husband over to Northumberland to do the coast and castles route this Saturday. This meet sounds fun and there is a mention of a Jim Clarke Rally. This is just up his street. I need to keep him sweet as Ive got him on a bike for most of the week after!!

Do we just turn up? We try and avoid campsites and usually prefer to park up. Legally of course. We have never been to a meet before. Would we be welcome?

Hey munro, you are very welcome to turn up, but the meet is not until the 28th of May.:)

GregM
30-04-2010, 14:30
This may be a stupid question but does anyone know the postcode or info of where we are staying?

We wont be able to leave until 8pm on the Friday so may leave it till the satdee morning or do hour or so friday nite and stop. Need to figure out when/where.

nowhereman
30-04-2010, 15:42
This may be a stupid question but does anyone know the postcode or info of where we are staying?

We wont be able to leave until 8pm on the Friday so may leave it till the satdee morning or do hour or so friday nite and stop. Need to figure out when/where.

The postcode is TD11 3TX, The best way to get info is by going into meets and gatherings and looking for the 'possible borders meet' thread. Have a read through it if you have the time. This was our last meet there and has a bit of banter and some pics to give an idea of location. I am not sure how to post the thread link on here but im sure someone will post it up.:)

Wee-z
30-04-2010, 16:10
Link to the last discussion...

http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/wild-camping-meets-gatherings/8164-possible-borders-meet.html

Remember the road will be shut at times when we are there this time to allow the Rally to go past.

Wee-z

GregM
30-04-2010, 16:10
I will take a look fpr the thread thanks.

It's a 5 hour drive from here so a stop on the way will definately on the cards and arrive satdee am some time.

derekfaeberwick
01-05-2010, 11:31

It's the only closed road rally in mainland Britain. Real tyre smoking stuff!:D Here's the 'campsite'.http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=55.849648,-2.380247&num=1&t=h&sll=55.852811,-2.388177&sspn=0.050122,0.128059&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=55.849674,-2.380418&spn=0.002156,0.004823&z=18

And here's a link to the rally. Welcome to the Jim Clark Rally (http://www.jimclarkrally.com/)

derekfaeberwick
01-05-2010, 11:41
I will take a look fpr the thread thanks.

It's a 5 hour drive from here so a stop on the way will definately on the cards and arrive satdee am some time.

Let us know which area you intend stopping and I'm sure someone will have a good 'wild' spot to recommend.;)

bevdrew
01-05-2010, 15:12
Derek, will we need to buy a Supporters' Pack (with 4-day pass) for the Jim Clark Rally or do we just slip into the riverside "campsite" and enjoy the weekend?

derekfaeberwick
02-05-2010, 10:51
No need to buy anything, just come to the meet and join in the fun.:)

Tilly Pup
02-05-2010, 14:16
sounds interesting can we have more details plz !

derekfaeberwick
02-05-2010, 14:48
sounds interesting can we have more details plz !

You just have to turn up and join in.There is no shop there so take supplies with you, it's a few miles to stock up so you'd need to drive there.

There's a link to a meet there earlier this year back a page or two, and theres links to the location etc.

Just shout again if you need any more specific info.;)

Tilly Pup
02-05-2010, 17:37
Hiya,
Found the link and looks like a good time was had by ALL
I know this sound daft but is there a fee for the weekend

The OH seems quite interested not sure about Venison!
Are there still palces if so put us as a provisional:rolleyes:

nowhereman
02-05-2010, 22:46
Hiya,
Found the link and looks like a good time was had by ALL
I know this sound daft but is there a fee for the weekend

The OH seems quite interested not sure about Venison!
Are there still palces if so put us as a provisional:rolleyes:

There are places left no problem. As for fee there isn't one but as we have been invited by the owners of the small riverside cafe to use their land for the weekend then it seems only right to at least call in and give them a wee bit of our custom.
Last time we all had a meal on the Saturday night, this time will be the same for anyone who wants to. We need to book in advance for food, the details will be posted a little later once I have had a word with Karen the restaraunt owner.:)

Wee-z
03-05-2010, 11:43
Tillypup
come and join us at the meet
great place and good company
The venison is excellent,can recommend it
Excellent walks too and our own local expert on hand
for information.

weez
Tony

GregM
03-05-2010, 21:49
I'm afraid we are going to have to skip this meet I think. It's probably too far for us to come for a weekend.

Wee-z
04-05-2010, 08:09
Greg
not to worry lots more meets to come

see you around

weez
Tony

kimbowbill
05-05-2010, 19:05
can you count us in plz, hopefully we will be there before 7 if i can skive off work early

Jenny & Ants

nowhereman
05-05-2010, 19:43
can you count us in plz, hopefully we will be there before 7 if i can skive off work early

Jenny & Ants

Aye thats fine, see you there:).
Remember everyone that the road is closed from 7pm on Friday night, anyone who misses that deadline will have to find a park up till the road opens again at midnight, no doubt most of us will still be round the campfire next to the river at that time;)

Geoff 22
06-05-2010, 13:23
Can me and Angela come to this please

nowhereman
06-05-2010, 13:32
Aye of course, have a look through the last borders meet thread and it will give you an idea of location etc:)

Geoff 22
06-05-2010, 14:02
Aye of course, have a look through the last borders meet thread and it will give you an idea of location etc:)

Any idea where i can get a day permit to fish river

nowhereman
06-05-2010, 14:12
Any idea where i can get a day permit to fish river

Just looked into this fer ya, Whiteadder angling association in Duns sell permits probably via the newsagents or post office. There is no fishing on Sunday.:)

Geoff 22
06-05-2010, 14:37
Just looked into this fer ya, Whiteadder angling association in Duns sell permits probably via the newsagents or post office. There is no fishing on Sunday.:)
Cheers mate will get one

nowhereman
09-05-2010, 13:54
Just bumping this up again, tis getting nearer, any more for this one?:)

lenny
09-05-2010, 20:43
Hey, C,mon our Scots friends and Northern Englanders;), heres a chance of a get together in an Ideallic Borders spot which is free to all:eek:, with the great
company of like minded people.

What do you think:confused::D

nowhereman
09-05-2010, 21:28
The Grand Wanderer and Sue J, are at this moment heading into Scotland and hope to make this meet on their way back down in a couple of weeks. So looks like another two.:)

Geoff.W
09-05-2010, 21:39
Hey, C,mon our Scots friends and Northern Englanders;), heres a chance of a get together in an Ideallic Borders spot which is free to all:eek:, with the great
company of like minded people.

What do you think:confused::D

Would love to come but is a bit far for just the weekend now that I am working, plus Steven wants to go racing.

And another thing, I aint taking my new camper up the bl**dy A7.:eek::eek::eek:

nowhereman
09-05-2010, 21:45
Would love to come but is a bit far for just the weekend now that I am working, plus Steven wants to go racing.

And another thing, I aint taking my new camper up the bl**dy A7.:eek::eek::eek:

Wont be the same without papa smurf sitting round the fire with us;). Hope you can make the next one in the summer Geoff.:)

kimbowbill
10-05-2010, 16:06
hi nowhereman

not able to make the Friday night now, got to work, as it will be my very last working day, i have to stay til the end but we will deffo be up on saturday, save us a place

thanks

Jenny & Ants

nigel54
10-05-2010, 20:38
Hi Ian, what,s the count so far this meet?
Regards Nig.

ajs
10-05-2010, 20:49
Regards Nig.

yehhh... and where and when is it anall...:o

frigginkidstodayehcouldntdisorganiseapithupinabrew ery :mad:

regards :rolleyes:
aj

nowhereman
10-05-2010, 21:31
Regards Nig.

About ten vans so far.:)

nowhereman
10-05-2010, 21:33
yehhh... and where and when is it anall...:o

frigginkidstodayehcouldntdisorganiseapithupinabrew ery :mad:

regards :rolleyes:
aj

Try the very first page of the thread grandad;)

ajs
11-05-2010, 00:42
Try the very first page of the thread grandad;)

ahhh... just have son...fank you. :cool:
don't know where that is.. is it in mingland or potland :rolleyes:

regards :p
aj

nowhereman
11-05-2010, 08:56
ahhh... just have son...fank you. :cool:
don't know where that is.. is it in mingland or potland :rolleyes:

regards :p
aj

Tis on the Scottish side of the Scottish Borders. (Berwickshire):)

derekfaeberwick
13-05-2010, 15:29
Chris'sakes I hope it warms up a bit over the next few weeks for the barbie bash. It's bliddy freezin in Berwick at nights just now.

Lenny, will the deed be done to Jack before the meet ot wil Wee Burnip still need his belt?:eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/Saykitra/Rothenburg/229_chastitytorture.jpg

lenny
13-05-2010, 18:36
Chris'sakes I hope it warms up a bit over the next few weeks for the barbie bash. It's bliddy freezin in Berwick at nights just now.

Lenny, will the deed be done to Jack before the meet ot wil Wee Burnip still need his belt?:eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/Saykitra/Rothenburg/229_chastitytorture.jpg

Jack goes under the knife in the morning so he should be recovered by the weekend of the Borders meet;), we,l see then if It,s worked:rolleyes::)

MissDor
13-05-2010, 19:41
Well Lenny, that's good news for our wee Clover :)

I wouldn't like to see her traumatised!

Doris n Sid

derekfaeberwick
13-05-2010, 19:59
Well Lenny, that's good news for our wee Clover :)

I wouldn't like to see her traumatised!

Doris n Sid

'Kin 'ell Dorim, if that's yer Clover in't avatar lad(or lass) then you could have saved Lenny his 99 squids.

Bliddy thing would have Jack's nuts off pronto.:eek:

Wee-z
13-05-2010, 20:18
He'll still be the JAck we all know & love at the border meet :)

It takes a good wee while for the hormonal change to kick in.

Poor Jack :-( he'll never forgive you Lenny

Wee-z
Lynda

MissDor
13-05-2010, 20:20
The only similarity in the avatar and Clover are the colours :p

Tho' if I can find 1 of 'em - I'll bring it just in case :D

Doris n Sid

nowhereman
13-05-2010, 20:21
Have been on the phone to Karen at the Riverside Restaraunt this eve.
Can you guys have a wee look below and choose what you would like for the Saturday evening meal around 6pm -630.

All at 9.50:-

Homemade burger with cheese sauce fries and onion rings.

Fillet of Salmon

Beef in Guinness and Port with pickled walnuts.

Dessert at 4.00 :-

Sticky toffee pudding

Raspberry pavlova.

Anything else such as a pasta can also be organised as long as plenty of notice is given.:cool:
Can you let me know your choices as soon as possible please so that Karen is well prepared, ta.:)

MissDor
13-05-2010, 20:24
Have been on the phone to Karen at the Riverside Restaraunt this eve.
Can you guys have a wee look below and choose what you would like for the Saturday evening meal around 6pm -630.

All at 9.50:-

Homemade burger with cheese sauce fries and onion rings.

Fillet of Salmon

Beef in Guinness and Port with pickled walnuts.

Dessert at 4.00 :-

Sticky toffee pudding

Raspberry pavlova.

Anything else such as a pasta can also be organised as long as plenty of notice is given.:cool:
Can you let me know your choices as soon as possible please so that Karen is well prepared, ta.:)

The pickled walnuts won't be Jacks - will they??:eek:

Wee-z
13-05-2010, 21:34
Hello,

Could we please have:

1 x salmon

1 x beef

1 x pasta with butter

2 x pasta with a tomatoey (is that a word) sauce?

1 x raspberry pavlova

2 x ice cream?

Thank you :)

Wee-z
(All of us)

MissDor
13-05-2010, 21:41
Hi Ian

3 x Burgers etc for us +
1 x Pavlova
1x Sticky Toffee Pudding

My daughter will be joining us on Saturday morning

We haven't been to a meet before (newbies). What else do we need to/ should bring???

Thanks

Doris n Sid

nowhereman
13-05-2010, 21:51
We haven't been to a meet before (newbies). What else do we need to/ should bring???

Thanks

Doris n Sid

No shops close by so make sure you have food with you, and perhaps some of yer favourite tipple.;):)

maingate
13-05-2010, 21:54
Bring a couple of spare toilet handles.

The fixtures and fittings in the restaurant are a bit flimsy.:o

MissDor
14-05-2010, 00:07
So I've seen... or maybe you're just particularly strong :D:D:D

nigel54
14-05-2010, 19:46
Hi Ian, As you requested for Sat eve meal.
2 fillet salmon.
2 pavlova. Ta very much, Happy wilding Nig.

lenny
16-05-2010, 15:44
Hiya Ian, I,ll have the Beef Etc, and 3 burgers sessions for the lads;), no deserts required:)

irenerobbie
16-05-2010, 19:37
I'm on a budget, so its beans on toast for me. I'll save my pennies for the beer.
Kate

nowhereman
17-05-2010, 18:04
Any more for the food on Saturday can you choose please:)

Just over a week to go fer this meet:cool:

kimbowbill
17-05-2010, 23:04
I'm on a budget, so its beans on toast for me. I'll save my pennies for the beer.
Kate

and were on a budget its beans for him and toast for me :p

irenerobbie
19-05-2010, 08:15
and were on a budget its beans for him and toast for me :p

I'll share my beans with you, I can never manage a full tin.
Kate

nowhereman
23-05-2010, 08:59
Less than a week to go for the start of this meet. At least ten vans so far:cool: Any one else fancy a weekend by a river in the lammemuir hills surrounded by ancient stunted oak trees and cracking company around the campfire.?;):)

kimbowbill
23-05-2010, 13:24
Less than a week to go for the start of this meet. At least ten vans so far:cool: Any one else fancy a weekend by a river in the lammemuir hills surrounded by ancient stunted oak trees and cracking company around the campfire.?;):)

were still coming but i have a question, we can't get there until sat afternoon, will the road be open for us to get in?

thanks

Jenny

nowhereman
23-05-2010, 13:49
were still coming but i have a question, we can't get there until sat afternoon, will the road be open for us to get in?

thanks

Jenny

Aye open all day Sat, no probs:)

scooter
23-05-2010, 22:23
Hello if there is room for us we will come down ,would thursday night be to soon as thats our normal day for getting away ,sounds great area.
Jim and Wilma oh and the birds.

nowhereman
24-05-2010, 08:45
Hello if there is room for us we will come down ,would thursday night be to soon as thats our normal day for getting away ,sounds great area.
Jim and Wilma oh and the birds.

Thursday is fine, if you would like food in the restaraunt on Sat eve, choose from the menu a few posts back and let me know ta.:cool:

Wee-z
01-06-2010, 09:49
Had a great weekend at the Borders meet
nice to see some weel kent faces
and then to meet up with some new ones.
excellent meal at restaurant and on to the
evening campfire by river along with some liquid refreshment
and entertainment from Lennys boys swimming in the river.
wee Jack is not quite so amorous now
but Rex seemed to fancy wee burnip though.
Thanks to Ian for organising
and the rest of you for coming
(you know who you are )

weez
Tony

irenerobbie
01-06-2010, 11:31
Thanks everyone for you company at the borders meet. Getting there was an adventure for me and it only got better. Lenny's team were great young men and weez's little one's a delight.
Ian, is it possible to find a better meet spot than Abbey St Bathans? That was a challenge
K.

lenny
01-06-2010, 11:51
Thanks everyone for you company at the borders meet. Getting there was an adventure for me and it only got better. Lenny's team were great young men and weez's little one's a delight.
Ian, is it possible to find a better meet spot than Abbey St Bathans? That was a challenge
K.

So pleased ou enjoyed it Kate,It,s probably my favourite spot;), thanks for volunteering to cross the river first to make sure it was safe enough for us to cross:o:D.
Funnist thing was,we got back to base then realised that little Jack was left on the other side of the river:eek::D

Pics to follow;)

lenny
01-06-2010, 17:34
Heres a slideshow of the weekend pics;), If the link Works??:confused::)

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/Abbey%20St%20Bathans%20Spring%202010%20meet/th_DSC00405.jpg (http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/nyron/Abbey%20St%20Bathans%20Spring%202010%20meet/?action=view&current=7562f2d8.pbw)

robert b
01-06-2010, 17:44
thanks for the pics lenny. looks like you had a brill time. i was decorating and working the bank hols as was dee. so we was stuck at home

Fatherjack
01-06-2010, 17:49
This location is fairly close to me, joined to late to make this one, hope another one is planned soon.:cool:

O.K., just don't make a Habit of it Sister!:mad: :D

Mmm, another veiled threat.:rolleyes:

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo112/beachcomber49/m_e014aa49cf1031dc6125fc267e3e0a68.jpg

The Grand Wanderer
13-06-2010, 10:48
Here's my photos Had a great time many thanks to all for their company.

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx208/shakerley/Abbey%20St%20Bathans%202/DSC02171.jpg (http://s756.photobucket.com/albums/xx208/shakerley/Abbey%20St%20Bathans%202/?albumview=slideshow)

Hope this works as never tried to do slide show before.
Regards
Wanderer

Slowhand
12-09-2010, 10:24
This looks a particularly good meet, any more on the horizon?:confused:

Bulfrog
12-09-2010, 21:26
This location is quite near to me, I would like to attend the next one if there is another:D

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS