PDA

View Full Version : Ski motorhome share

terry c
01-03-2010, 17:54
HI ALL
Was planning on going to glenshee this weekend but some off my mates have drop out so have room for 2 or 3 chaps all iam after is some help with the fuel .Will stay 2 nights in the car park i have a 6 birth van and just over 3 years old .poss b b q in car park saturday night i live near blackpool will set off friday afternoon so could pick up on way and set off back sunday afternoon any one up for it .:)

Hobbsy
24-06-2010, 20:40
can you park in glenshee then, i went to nevis range and they wouldnt let me, i went on my own too, i drove up from south wales, dropped my mrs off at blackpool (at the sister inlaws) and drove up to nevis for a weekend boarding, a few of my mates backed out on me too, im looking forward to gong back up in the winter!

atlime
16-10-2010, 22:34
I have just started converting a sprinter van with the intension of (Hopefully) using it to go boarding this winter...

Was thinking of driving to france (10 hours) for a long week end with a couple of mates but will see if I can get the conversion to a usable level first

I had wondered about Scotland but thought it would be a safer bet heading to france as its only 2 extra hours driving and can almost guarantee snow

Whats it like up scotland?

runnach
17-10-2010, 03:09
Its so cold we're heading to France within the next 3 hours Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:cool:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS