PDA

View Full Version : C&cc ths

Polly
20-03-2010, 15:21
Hia
Just been looking at the C&C club mag at theire Tempory Holidays Sites

We could always have a weekend meet at one of these sites ;););)

Just a bunch of friends getting together so to speak

I have been to the Llangollen one a few times. You can walk into llangollen along the canal and the pubs are in very easy walking distance
Anyway just a thought

Theres a few of these THS to chose from and as i said it is just an idea

prices could range around 5/7
No elec
No motorhome points
Just a farmers field most of the time with an elsan disposal and fresh water
Last year 3 that i (I can remember) used were the Llangollen, York and the Bambugh one
going to try the beadnall and Seaburn and York again was impressed by these last year

grath
20-03-2010, 15:27
Llanwryst between Betwesycoed & Conway has a holiday rally and it is quite a good location.

biggirafe
20-03-2010, 15:33
Hia
Just been looking at the C&C club mag at theire Tempory Holidays Sites

We could always have a weekend meet at one of these sites ;););)

Just a bunch of friends getting together so to speak

I have been to the Llangollen one a few times. You can walk into llangollen along the canal and the pubs are in very easy walking distance
Anyway just a thought

Theres a few of these THS to chose from and as i said it is just an idea

prices could range around 5/7
No elec
No motorhome points
Just a farmers field most of the time with an elsan disposal and fresh water
Last year 3 that i (I can remember) used were the Llangollen, York and the Bambugh one
going to try the beadnall and Seaburn and York again was impressed by these last year

Let us know when and where Polly, we like these as they are a cheap weekend out and the kids have a lot of fun :)

grath
20-03-2010, 15:43
You also have the Carrog rally field available during the summer at around 6 but you cannot use the main campsite facilities.

biggirafe
20-03-2010, 15:45
You also have the Carrog rally field available during the summer at around 6 but you cannot use the main campsite facilities.

Now that sounds like an excuse for a 'gathering' of wildones :D:D

Polly
20-03-2010, 15:46
Hia
We will have to make a wish list

maybe a malt trail around Britian :D:D:D:D :eek::eek::eek::eek:

biggirafe
20-03-2010, 15:51

Just a though, is that 6 per unit or will they want 24 off of me, which is their usual trick :(

grath
20-03-2010, 15:52
Just a though, is that 6 per unit or will they want 24 off of me, which is their usual trick :(

6 per unit/night.
http://www.stationcampsite.com/rallies.htm

janeandbob
20-03-2010, 16:21
Hi Polly, we like the holiday rallies, we will be at the York one first week of July.:D We did a few last year, we like the fact you just turn up, we use them to meet up with members on other forums we are on, works great and cheap too.:D Bob.

biggirafe
20-03-2010, 16:24
6 per unit/night.
http://www.stationcampsite.com/rallies.htm

We would be up for a meet here 1st week in June if anyone is up for it????
Its a bank holiday weekend 31st May but we could do anytime that week into the following week end 5th - 6th

zeezee16
20-03-2010, 16:29
We would be up for a meet here 1st week in June if anyone is up for it????
Its a bank holiday weekend 31st May but we could do anytime that week into the following week end 5th - 6th
its the great French International get together that weekend, (19th june - 4th July)
ZZ

janeandbob
20-03-2010, 16:36
We will be here with motorhome fun :

June - A week at Stratford Racecourse (http://www.stoneleisure.com/june-a-week-at-stratford-ra-2/)

48 for the week, if you cant find anywhere else to go..:eek::D Bob.

ajs
20-03-2010, 17:06

problemo with that place is that it's always snowin and covered in ice and the pub only holds 6 people...:eek:

:D

regards:rolleyes:
aj

biggirafe
20-03-2010, 17:13
problemo with that place is that it's always snowin and covered in ice and the pub only holds 6 people...:eek:

aj

Thats it look on the bright side :D

The beer garden was massive but hopefully by then it will be long evenings and sitting outside the van with a bbq :D :D

Anyway you will have a hotel by then :p:p

kangooroo
20-03-2010, 18:21
I'm interested. I can't do Saturday nights or Sunday Bank Hols but most other times Sunday-Tuesday.

magbrin
20-03-2010, 20:20
Hia
We will have to make a wish list

maybe a malt trail around Britian :D:D:D:eek::eek::eek:

We're offering free camping, but if we can charge 6/un we're up for being the Scottish leg:D:D:D:D When are you coming?

ajs
20-03-2010, 20:27
We're offering free camping, but if we can charge 6/un we're up for being the Scottish leg:D:D:D:D When are you coming?

OI sagbrain.... can we charge diesel to your account too :D

if yes i'll be up temorra...and stay for a month or 2...:D

regards :o
aj

biggirafe
20-03-2010, 20:30
OI sagbrain.... can we charge diesel to your account too :D

if yes i'll be up temorra...and stay for a month or 2...:D

regards :o
aj

If we tow each other up we could spend the savings on malt :D:D

zeezee16
20-03-2010, 21:53

aj
Yes, but the local butcher sells nice peppered steak, washed down with a bottle of Jura.
ZZ

champstar
21-03-2010, 17:56
There is a scottish area motorcaravan section THS at Benderloch nine miles north of Oban running from 18th June to 3rd July.
Pop in and say hello...we are running it!!!

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS