PDA

View Full Version : Yorkshire Dales - Kettlewell

neckie
03-01-2007, 21:15
Spent New Years Eve at Kettlewell, parked on car park as you enter the village on left. No problems. Right next to the river too. Although New Years day, a lot of ramblers/hikers were arriving by 10.00 am, still lovely place.

felmaster
02-03-2010, 13:14
Spent New Years Eve at Kettlewell, parked on car park as you enter the village on left. No problems. Right next to the river too. Although New Years day, a lot of ramblers/hikers were arriving by 10.00 am, still lovely place.

Nope -you got lucky cos it was NY day - try it during the summer and you will get ticketed
just come from there its a national T car park no overnighting etc

zeezee16
02-03-2010, 20:03
Nope -you got lucky cos it was NY day - try it during the summer and you will get ticketed
just come from there its a national T car park no overnighting etc
We stayed there in september, just make sure your away before 9am, (if you havnt bought a ticket), as the jobsworth with the yellow jacket will get you.
Try the second pub, I think its better than the Racehorse, but I cant remember its name.
ZZ

PaulC
03-03-2010, 10:28
I think its better than the Racehorse, but I cant remember its name.
ZZ

Is it not the Fox and Hounds? But it's not as good as it was IMO, there is another pub about 100 metres up the same road! I'll agree with the chances about getting a ticket!

monkeynut
05-04-2010, 20:49
Three of us in our T25s where up there for my 50th birthday in Jan and and no probs at all
we made shure we had tickets!
Give the Race Horse a miss the Kings Head is a good one

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS