PDA

View Full Version : Keswick Area

rach82
21-04-2010, 19:11
Hi All

We are looking to stay in the Keswick area for a couple of nights weekend 21st may - we have wild camped near keswick but as this is our only weekend away we want to be relaxed and know we are not going to be moved on:confused: and of course have a few drinks!!:D

A nice quiet site would be perfect - but we camp in the back of a peugeot expert van so we are the inbetween of a camper and a tent!!

Thanks
Rachel, Mick & Macy

bigboack
21-04-2010, 19:45
Hi All

We are looking to stay in the Keswick area for a couple of nights weekend 21st may - we have wild camped near keswick but as this is our only weekend away we want to be relaxed and know we are not going to be moved on:confused: and of course have a few drinks!!:D

A nice quiet site would be perfect - but we camp in the back of a peugeot expert van so we are the inbetween of a camper and a tent!!

Thanks
Rachel, Mick & Macy

Hi guys I love Keswick, If you are looking for a site you cant beat Castlerigg farm, Its at the top of the hill but a lovely walk down through the woods into town, Now the hard bit Coming back up after a few scoops, Cheat and catch the bus back up or a taxi.. they have a website. Google Castlerigg farm campsite. Good luck with it......:D:D:D:D

here you are::http://www.castleriggfarm.com/tariff.php

rach82
21-04-2010, 19:54
Thaks bigoback - are you a horse person yourself - or is it????

bigboack
21-04-2010, 19:57
Thaks bigoback - are you a horse person yourself - or is it????

Nah I'd shoot the bugger if it would stand still long enough.......:D:D

rach82
21-04-2010, 20:00
Nah I'd shoot the bugger if it would stand still long enough.......:D:D

Shame... I am one of those "horsey people" .................................................. ...........................oh well........................

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS