PDA

View Full Version : Ribble Valley

rach82
21-04-2010, 19:51
Hi All

As some of you will know I started my own cleaning company late last year, I am constantley traveling around the ribble valley and have seen some great spots for wild camping - if anyone is interested please PM me, I have found some great spots!!

John Thompson
21-04-2010, 20:04
Hi All

As some of you will know I started my own cleaning company late last year, I am constantley traveling around the ribble valley and have seen some great spots for wild camping - if anyone is interested please PM me, I have found some great spots!!

PM Canalsman with them.

Canalsman
21-04-2010, 22:06
PM Canalsman with them.

Yes please!

sandra55
25-05-2011, 21:57
Hi All

any that would take a 32ft american rv

Canalsman
25-05-2011, 22:59
Hi All

Unfortunately only full members have access to the PM facility ...

StevenDennett
11-06-2011, 09:27
I would love to know the spots that you have found. I am just rebuilding my motorhome and live locally. Not sure how you 'PM'...
Thank you...

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS