CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS


Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 64 of 64

Thread: 1000 Giveaway just for posting!

  1. #61

    Member Number
    6231
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9,367
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100


    CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Always a risk you over complicate things I know a restaurant just fallen foul of this buy one get one free, super Thursdays penny starters et al etc..perhaps people just want eat and not get a calculator out to work out a bill.

    Phil has done a mini comp relating to motorhome topic threads which I think is a good idea, we could extend that to other areas self builds seem popular

    Just keep it simple

    Channa

  2. #62

    Member Number
    5407
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,940
    Quote Originally Posted by channa View Post

    Phil has done a mini comp relating to motorhome topic threads which I think is a good idea, we could extend that to other areas self builds seem popular

    Just keep it simple

    Channa
    I agree, but we could have one just for a Manchester United fan who was born in Barnsley but lives in Derbyshire with his Wife and two dogs and owns a 2002 Hymer584


    That should open it up a bit
    Likes Edina, 2cv liked this post

  3. #63

    Member Number
    17249
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11,498
    Location
    Lancashire.
    Motorhome
    Compass Castaway 500 LL
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezza33 View Post
    I agree, but we could have one just for a Manchester United fan who was born in Barnsley but lives in Derbyshire with his Wife and two dogs and owns a 2002 Hymer584


    That should open it up a bit

    Not being into football i`m curious, are they the blue ones that have just won something saw a bit on the news earlier
    You Look Nice Are You The Doctor
    Likes Tezza33 liked this post

  4. #64

    Member Number
    5407
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooie1958 View Post
    Not being into football i`m curious, are they the blue ones that have just won something saw a bit on the news earlier
    At least that made me smile, more than yesterday's fiasco

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •