CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another terrorism attack in Finsbury

Member Number:

Another terrorism attack in Finsbury

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Yet again London is hit by a terrorist attack. People run over by a van and at least 1 stabbed.
    The less you want the more you live .

Member Number:
    I'm afraid that my worst fears may come true, its being reported that the driver targeted muslims leaving a mosque after Ramadan services. This does not bode well for the whole of the UK if this is the start of tit for tat killings - another Ulster in the making? Enoch Powel's "Rivers of blood" may well be starting.
    "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse (defined as a liberal gift) from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, followed always by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years." - attributed to Alexander Fraser Tytler, (October 15, 1747 - January 5, 1813) a Scottish-born British lawyer and writer.
    Likes - mandrake, trevskoda, shawbags, big tom liked this post

Member Number:
    Sickening none the less, not the way to go
    ssshhhhh be vewy qwiet, I'm hunting wabbits !

Member Number:
    yes it seems as if it is a hate crime or terror attack whatever you want to call it still murder whichever way you want to look at it .
    suppose it was only to be expected realy ,after the many terrorist attacks from the islamic extremist groups in the uk .lets see what the reaction from the muslim community is ,i guess it will be mass condemnation of this act ,probably a bigger reaction from them than has been seen when isis claims responsibility for attacks . no matter though its not acceptable to kill any person for any reason .seems as if the van was a hire van from as reported on sky a south Glamorgan hire company strange realy considering there are easier places to hire in london ,if this was a london organised attack .
    in the process of hunting for another tin shed on wheels

Member Number:
    On the road but based in Belper, Derbyshire
    Quote Originally Posted by mandrake View Post
    yes it seems as if it is a hate crime or terror attack whatever you want to call it still murder whichever way you want to look at it .
    suppose it was only to be expected realy ,after the many terrorist attacks from the islamic extremist groups in the uk .lets see what the reaction from the muslim community is ,i guess it will be mass condemnation of this act ,probably a bigger reaction from them than has been seen when isis claims responsibility for attacks . no matter though its not acceptable to kill any person for any reason .seems as if the van was a hire van from as reported on sky a south Glamorgan hire company strange realy considering there are easier places to hire in london ,if this was a london organised attack .

Only to be expected? Did you use that phrase when the terrorist was Muslim rather than whatever this one claims to be?

You think the Muslim reaction will be bigger than it was when the terrorist was Muslim? How could it be bigger than this? London Bridge Attack: Muslim Council of Britain Response | Muslim Council of Britain (MCB)

Terrorist attacks are vile whoever the terrorist is and to suggest that one community cares more about some killings than others is simply to play into the hands of the people who commit these acts.

Member Number:
    [QUOTE=John H;836519]Only to be expected? Did you use that phrase when the terrorist was Muslim rather than whatever this one claims to be?

You think the Muslim reaction will be bigger than it was when the terrorist was Muslim? How could it be bigger than this? London Bridge Attack: Muslim Council of Britain Response | Muslim Council of Britain (MCB)

Terrorist attacks are vile whoever the terrorist is and to suggest that one community cares more about some killings than others is simply to play into the hands of the people who commit these acts.[/QUO

to your question no i dident but i do not intend defending my words with you frankly . i see no need .

Member Number:
    to your question no i dident but i do not intend defending my words with you frankly . i see no need .
    Quite frankly, I don't care whether you see any need but when I see the kind of bias you demonstrated I will challenge it - however uncomfortable it might make you feel. All terrorist acts are vile and it is invidious to try to distinguish between them.
    Likes - alcam, korky, Tezza liked this post

Member Number:
    Is anyone going to claim that religion has nothing to do with these acts? I lived through the so-called Irish 'Troubles' and wonder why people are so poorly educated that they still hold the same views in that sorry part of the country. Christians will claim, as do Muslims, that they are peace-loving people. But without religious differences, what else truly separates people?

One day the world will make the necessary advance and drop these childish attitudes and beliefs, but it will take a few more wars.
    David
    Central Brittany (Morbihan), France.
    Likes - time4t, hextal, britcoms, izwozral, Obanboy666 liked this post

Member Number:
    Quote Originally Posted by John H View Post
    Quite frankly, I don't care whether you see any need but when I see the kind of bias you demonstrated I will challenge it - however uncomfortable it might make you feel. All terrorist acts are vile and it is invidious to try to distinguish between them.
    i can assure you i have no uncomfortable feelings ,i have stated that any hate crime or terrorist attack on any person or community is unacceptable ,and if any perpetrator or accomplice is convicted of such an act they should face capital punishment ,now that may make you and others suffer uncomfortable feelings but you and others will have to get over it .
    Likes - Jeff G, shawbags liked this post

Member Number:
    i can assure you i have no uncomfortable feelings ,i have stated that any hate crime or terrorist attack on any person or community is unacceptable ,and if any perpetrator or accomplice is convicted of such an act they should face capital punishment ,now that may make you and others suffer uncomfortable feelings but you and others will have to get over it .
    I think the fact that you have diverted the discussion away from your original point shows just how uncomfortable you are - or certainly should be.
    Likes - Tezza liked this post

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information