CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tusk.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Kontiki 640

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    I dont blame Tusk either. He is right, what a bunch of feckless wonders to lead the country down this path with no plan whatsoever and still on we go. Which country in their right mind would want to negotiate with these morons in the future? Mind you it wont matter as their latest back of a fag packet idea is just to not bother with tariffs or vehicle checks at the border if we leave with no deal and just wave it all through. So much for taking back control of our borders and why would any country bother giving us a trade deal if they already have zero tariffs which if you do for one you do for all under WTO rules that so many think is going to be an easy ride. How Tusk etc, have kept their cool this long is beyond me.

Last edited by barryd; 09-02-2019 at 16:20.
    Likes hextal, John H, korky, Debroos, alcam, TJBi, jacquigem liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Niessmann Bischcoff Arto 690E
    Quote Originally Posted by alcam View Post
    Woj knows
    More than you, which would not be difficult.
    The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.
    Thanks alcam thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    For me posting a music link in the wrong thread, sure has created a few posts, most irrelevant.
    The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.
    Likes wildebus, hextal, mark61 liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Self-build
    Quote Originally Posted by runnach View Post
    For me posting a music link in the wrong thread, sure has created a few posts, most irrelevant.
    yeah - ya cheeky wee tinker
    Likes runnach liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Quote Originally Posted by hextal View Post
    yeah - ya cheeky wee tinker
    You mean Tusker.
    Likes hextal liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    VW transporter
    If pondering the reasons for Tusk's quote, the first few paragraphs of the following may be of interest...
    Brexit: Hell, high water and the return of Chequers
    Likes hextal, alcam, TJBi liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Chausson flash 510
    Quote Originally Posted by Debroos View Post
    If pondering the reasons for Tusk's quote, the first few paragraphs of the following may be of interest...
    Brexit: Hell, high water and the return of Chequers
    Good , balanced article . Gives a rounded view of the frustrations felt by Tusk and others . Surely we shouldn't be surprised , shocked or even offended by what Tusk said ?
    Very complex situation , made worse by May having to pander to certain elements in her own party .
    We got into this mess because of an internal Tory row . Now we are struggling to reach a reasonable solution because of internal Tory disagreement .
    So much for the country coming first or whatever it is that stupid woman keeps saying

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bessacar
    Quote Originally Posted by John H View Post
    I sincerely hope you are wrong with the first part. How often have you made a decision on something without thinking through how you see it developing? On the other hand, maybe there are more fools in the world than even I thought
    More times than I feel comfortable with to be honest with you, but never on something that the whole world gets to hear about!
    Likes John H, alcam, Debroos liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome

Member Number
    Motorhome
    VW transporter
    Quote Originally Posted by alcam View Post
    Good , balanced article . Gives a rounded view of the frustrations felt by Tusk and others . Surely we shouldn't be surprised , shocked or even offended by what Tusk said ?
    Very complex situation , made worse by May having to pander to certain elements in her own party .
    We got into this mess because of an internal Tory row . Now we are struggling to reach a reasonable solution because of internal Tory disagreement .
    So much for the country coming first or whatever it is that stupid woman keeps saying
    I have been going to the rte website, on the news section, ever since the referendum in order to get an idea of the eu perspective.
    Tony Connelly frequently has articles there that, as you say, are balanced and also give a lucid explanation of what it all means! Something I find hard to access in this country's media.
    I notice that both the bbc and channel 4 news have had him on recently.
    Likes alcam liked this post

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information