CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spain's Response to Brexit

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Galaxy Mercedes auto

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    [QUOTE=Terrybill;997072]Sick and tired of the Peage's in Spain, they won't take UK bank cards and today the bleedin' thing would not take a 50E note, pains in the bloody arse. When the man arrived he said "UK bank card no good" and I replied "It's a Santander card, Spanish". "Yes" he said, "Spanish bank but English account so no good". Anybody else suffered as a result of Brexit lol[/QUOTE

Dont worry about taking you card some of them won,t thake mine and they are Spanish with the 50 euro note it sounds like you have been to a new machine if there is not enough money in the machine to give change they wont take them. It can be a pain in the bum when that happens

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Fiat Ducato Enlagh Marlin 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kenspain View Post
    Well all i can say is thank god you dont come to Spain any more,
    I completely agree with that sentiment. after all, who would want to mix with those who are more loyal to Spain than their country of birth! and by the way, it is don't not dont ( or no haga)
    Just wandering around and loving it.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    5 vehicles in four countries. Hobby in Germany, Airstream Cutter in USA, MCI MH & OKA 4WD in Oz,
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCross View Post
    I completely agree with that sentiment. after all, who would want to mix with those who are more loyal to Spain than their country of birth! and by the way, it is don't not dont ( or no haga)
    How about we have a contest to see who picks the most grammatical errors in chrishross' post
    Tony
    International Grey Nomad - currently Germany, Italy, England and Ireland
    Likes alcam, iampatman, Fazerloz liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Nope
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Lee View Post
    How about we have a contest to see who picks the most grammatical errors in chrishross' post

I completely agree with that sentiment; after all who would want to mix with those who are more loyal to Spain than their country of birth? By the way it is don’t not dont or “No haga”.

See what I did there?

You’re welcome,

Pat

r4dent is offline Mostly Harmless
    Name: Pete
    Spouse: Liza

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bailey Approach
    By the way, exclamation marks should only be used at the end of a sentence !
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Fiat Ducato Enlagh Marlin 2004
    I would like to point out that kenspain made an unwarranted personal dig at me. I merely reacted, which I admit I should have been the bigger man and ignored it, so apologies to all. I do not want this to turn into an argument as we are better than that, and I have not the heart for it having now received distressing news that my sister has been diagnosed with terminal cancer (Her ahole doctor has insisted on it being a chest infection for months) I am not in a good place at the moment. So once again, my apologies.
    Last edited by ChrisCross; 09-03-2019 at 04:58.
    Just wandering around and loving it.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Carthago Chic C-Line 4.9
    Can you imagine the issues for the Spanish coming here, Dart toll and Runcorn Bridge both online only payment, and this if you can read the signs.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Herald Templar
    I didn't think foreign drivers bothered paying the tolls. Truck drivers certainly don't because they haven't been chased for them. It would appear to be a tax only on Brits

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Niessmann Bischcoff Arto 690E
    I would like to point out that kenspain made an unwarranted personal dig at me. I merely reacted, which I admit I should have been the bigger man and ignored it, so apologies to all. I do not want this to turn into an argument as we are better than that, and I have not the heart for it having now received distressing news that my sister has been diagnosed with terminal cancer (Her ahole doctor has insisted on it being a chest infection for months) I am not in a good place at the moment. So once again, my apologies.
    Sorry to hear about your sister, Chris.
    The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.
    Likes REC liked this post
    Thanks ChrisCross thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Chausson flash 510
    Quote Originally Posted by ******** View Post
    If there is an exclamation mark, it is the end of the sentence, no matter where it is.
    Maybe it's more a matter of remembering to start the next sentence with a capital letter.
    And preferably not with the word and

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information