CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloody Sunday

Member Number
    Motorhome
    autotrail imala715

Bloody Sunday

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    After all this time, another ex para is going to be charged over his alleged shooting.
    Is anybody going to be charged over the beatings and deaths of the two soldiers stripped naked who drove into a funeral by mistake?
    This makes me really wild, I bet most people have forgotten about them .,,,,,Not me.
    My level of sarcasim depends on your level of stupidity

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Gazelle
    Quote Originally Posted by rockape View Post
    After all this time, another ex para is going to be charged over his alleged shooting.
    Is anybody going to be charged over the beatings and deaths of the two soldiers stripped naked who drove into a funeral by mistake?
    This makes me really wild, I bet most people have forgotten about them .,,,,,Not me.
    Iím with you on this one it definitely makes my blood boil
    Likes oppy, izwozral, rockape liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Trafic
    Gov on Gov sounds like we are back to the good old daze. I am sure his defence would be he was taking orders! Then his defence is the States offence which is to protect their own. Lets hope people keep the gloves on this time around if not I will have to check under my vehicle as well every morning! What a lot of b****** in the good old daze. MP's are self confessed radicals, killers sex freaks and number crunchers so all in all its proably exactly what they want. Morbid confusion!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    I wonder are all the ira men who got out under the good friday agreement that killed and bombed being brought back to prison,i alway thought that it was all over,let out and let of for all,seems republicans right or wrong want it all there own way.
    I am not saying some wrongs were done but we need to draw a line now.
    Only dirty people wash

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140 💫
    Who knows what prosecutions might be brought in the future? After 47 years, I doubt anyone thought this one would happen.

I heard on the radio today that one young, unarmed man was shot in the rear end that day, with the bullet exiting from his shoulder... the logical explanation was that he was shot whilst trying to crawl away from the soldiers. Not sure if that was part of this case though.

Rockape, I'm definitely not saying you're wrong about the other murders - someone should be brought to justice for those too but it's still right that this one is investigated properly. Military law doesn't condone murder any more than civil law. Those were frightening and confusing times for everyone involved. Who knows what any of us would have done in the same circumstances, no matter what 'side' we were on.
    Last edited by Minisorella; 14-03-2019 at 15:24.
    Likes trevskoda liked this post
    Thanks rockape thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Frankia I650ED
    I thought that part of the GFA and the peace process was an acceptance that although many people on both sides had done very bad things, it was in everybody's interests to leave these crimes in the past and move on? This seems entirely one sided when many murderers and terrorists who had committed appalling crimes were set free as part of the agreement. Despicable.
    https://woollyramblers.wordpress.com/
    https://woollywanderers.wordpress.com/
    Thanks trevskoda thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Trafic
    If only they had Tazers then we would still be paying the Electric bill for it. A small group of Agitators probably contains .0000000000000009 percent the energy of one highly charged particle yet seeing as we are all eating peacemeal we will raise our glasses at the hidden banquet!
    Last edited by stewheeler; 14-03-2019 at 15:52.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140 💫
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunr68 View Post
    I thought that part of the GFA and the peace process was an acceptance that although many people on both sides had done very bad things, it was in everybody's interests to leave these crimes in the past and move on? This seems entirely one sided when many murderers and terrorists who had committed appalling crimes were set free as part of the agreement. Despicable.
    Was that really part of the GFA?
    If so, it should have been honoured because this can only serve to stir up bad feelings across the board.
    Likes trevskoda, delicagirl liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    autotrail imala715
    Quote Originally Posted by Minisorella View Post
    Who knows what prosecutions might be brought in the future? After 47 years, I doubt anyone thought this one would happen.

I heard on the radio today that one young, unarmed man was shot in the rear end that day, with the bullet exiting from his shoulder... the logical explanation was that he was shot whilst trying to crawl away from the soldiers. Not sure if that was part of this case though.

Rockape, I'm definitely not saying you're wrong about the other murders - someone should be brought to justice for those too but it's still right that this one is investigated properly. Military law doesn't condone murder any more than civil law. Those were frightening and confusing times for everyone involved. Who knows what any of us would have done in the same circumstances, no matter what 'side' we were on.
    Your right about frightening times, I done 3 tours between 71-74, and every time I went out I was scared shitless.
    My level of sarcasim depends on your level of stupidity
    Likes trevskoda liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Trafic
    I have always fought sorry thought Gee dang' that it would be interesting to see the Politicians themselves having a good old slanging match. Now I know given some special MP's do don the hat of order with a few good swings and what have you. They represent the people who represent... In the ideal world it would be the MP's who duked it out with some Queensbury rules or even none, to the death and we would then vote for them. Based on their own specific intent with a maybe a news coverage of the progress. No low blows would be a first though I suspect it would be voted out after all voters would want the sheer thrill of seeing the Mp's testing their metal. I dont know maybe even a worldwide audience, though with the current fem movement we could integrate and even have both genders included from the off.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information