CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EU

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Niessmann Bischcoff Arto 690E

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquigem View Post
    Yes and some of us banged our heads on the cave roof and destroyed the few brain cells we were born with !
    You must have had a low in height cave.
    The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Autotrail Mohawk
    Yeah but i dont pretend otherwise

Member Number
    Motorhome
    HYMER ML I
    We are not going to be allowed to leave, THEY have deemed the EU too important for the forthcoming new world.
    Has anybody noticed that the Gopvernment has / is sending the new aircraft carrier along with all of the new aircraft off to point a sharp stick at the chinese by sailing it up and down in the South China Sea.. nothing like an invitation to have one stuck up oneself is there. All hidden behind the news ??????? of Brexit.. Should not kick a sleeping dog especially if we depend on them for nearly everything nowadays.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Globecar Globescout PVC
    Quote Originally Posted by runnach View Post
    That is the problem with this country, too, many invertebrates, makes me wonder how we ever managed to drag ourselves out our caves.

Oh, one other reason for UK voting out, as the EU is dishonest and untrustworthy, so nothing new there, then.
    I was making a serious point, but as usual you lower the debate to the level of the school yard.
    I'm not going to waste any more of my day arguing with a stranger.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Chausson flash 510
    Quote Originally Posted by Minisorella View Post
    Really? Certainly not prior to 'no deal' being vetoed they weren't, had we had the guts to stand our ground until the 28th... or had the negotiating team actually had any intention of letting us leave the EU. Mind you, they say our default position legally is still no deal, so the next couple of weeks will see lots more conflicting proposals, tabled amendments and parliamentary votes, including the no deal vote being ratified into law. Also, any subsequent deadline extension will prolong the Withdrawl Agreement negotiations. Unless Parliament votes for the current agreement before the 28th, this could run and run... we're not even at the end of the beginning.
    The deal , with or without cosmetic tweaks , has been agreed . No deal , politically , being off the table will not affect that

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Burstner
    Quote Originally Posted by korky View Post
    Not a good idea to renege on any deals we have.That would be very damaging down the line.
    If God help us we have to go striking new trade deals with the rest of the world if we Brexit, it makes us look dishonest and untrustworthy.
    I agree ... it is the responsibility of our Politicians to do that.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Niessmann Bischcoff Arto 690E
    Quote Originally Posted by korky View Post
    I was making a serious point, but as usual you lower the debate to the level of the school yard.
    I'm not going to waste any more of my day arguing with a stranger.
    My god, you saying the Eurocrats and the system they administer are all squeaky clean?

See you behind the bike shed
    The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Lunar Premier H622

MPs

Are Brain dead, Stupid, Arrogant.
    And thy need to get real....
    At one time it appeared there were options
    1 Go no deal
    2 Renegotiate
    3 No brexit
    4 Accept the Main deal
    5 Extend (ie delay)

No 1 has been almost certainly ruled out
    No 2 has been tried and failed
    No 3 is simply wrong (I do not approve of Brexit But I accept the peoples vote....Unlike most MPs)
    No 4 This should happen ON TIME
    No 5 as "GWAYGWAY" implies this is a mechanism to remain tied to EU
    No 6 repeat referendum NO way

The deal; may not be a good deal
    BUT is the only deal and the only course that should be pursued and VOTED to be Accept by MPs
    They need to get real

Further delay will not gain anything and worse still create a further period of uncertainty

See my next post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Lunar Premier H622

Monty Python & The Castle

This could be re-shot
    With T May as the King and Boris, Gove and Rees-Mogg suggesting the "Troy Rabbit" and executing it similarly
    The Castle should have Juncker Tusk and Barnier as the main taunters backed up up by the likes of Macron

YouTube

Of course the big difference is King Arthur want in
    Whereas we want out

Member Number
    Surprised that this thread has continued, found this facebook post to sum up the current position.
    As to the current pantomime May has allowed MP's voting to accept her deal twice & wants to try again, the only way for it to succeed is for MP's to change their minds, this is the one thing she won't trust the British public to do. Before the referendum result was out people who wanted out thinking they would lose were already asking for another vote. I wouldn't accept people who strongly wanted out to change their mind, for me if we can remain or stay as close to the EU I would take that as a win.
    Last edited by Kontiki; 20-03-2019 at 09:21.
    Ed
    Likes John H, Debroos liked this post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information