CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EU

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Discovery 1 G610 WAC plus Motorhome

EU

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    I just do not understand, the MP'S, Thay should do what the public voted for and THAT IS TO LEAVE THE EU NOW.
    Obviously my opinion.
    http://www.130sasha.co.uk/www.130sasha.co.uk
    http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Only a memory
    Quote Originally Posted by roamingman View Post
    I just do not understand, the MP'S, Thay should do what the public voted for and THAT IS TO LEAVE THE EU NOW.
    Obviously my opinion.
    Mmmmm ?
    I wonder what made you decide to post this... It isn't currently an issue, is it?
    It's not where you live... It's HOW you live..

Member Number
    Motorhome
    2004 Fiat Geist Spirit 6650
    As mark twain said if voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it
    Last edited by ian1950; 15-03-2019 at 14:03.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Niessmann Bischcoff Arto 690E
    We know the direction of this thread>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.
    Likes Kontiki liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Lunar Premier H622

Strange

My post simply agreeing seems to have disappeared.
    Wish the same thing could happen to MPs !
    Likes Larnie liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100
    In a lot of ways I do wish the MPS had voted leave with no deal, pain and disruption aside it would draw a line that as a country and businesses we can move on, The EU would still want trade deals but would send a message Britain will still act independent

Furthermore deliver leaving which satisfies the brexiteers subsequent arrangements were not the issue pretty much like the basis od our exit

Channa
    Likes RoadTrek Boy, Larnie liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    VW LT 2.8TDi Self-Build Camperbus
    Quote Originally Posted by jagmanx View Post
    My post simply agreeing seems to have disappeared.
    Wish the same thing could happen to MPs !
    that was because it was on the forum where constant whinging about Brexit is BANNED!

just a shame it is not the case here as well.
    Fed up with the Whingers and Moaners. PMs Turned Off. Sayonara

Member Number
    Motorhome
    MAN 7.5T
    I think the problem is that no one voted for a really bad deal,is that your preference? The UK could throw itself on the mercy of the USA or commonwealth countries but won't get a good deal their either,they know the UK will truly be backed into a corner by then and they can dictate any take it or leave it deal. Stuck between a rock and a hard place it seems.
    The irony is that the leavers have put he UK in this position by voting down a bad deal.
    Sent From My Cheap Mobile Using Tapafatfinger.
    Likes TJBi liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100
    good news is business as normal until Westminster have the bottle to make a meaningful decision

Channa

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140 💫
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
    I think the problem is that no one voted for a really bad deal,is that your preference? The UK could throw itself on the mercy of the USA or commonwealth countries but won't get a good deal their either,they know the UK will truly be backed into a corner by then and they can dictate any take it or leave it deal. Stuck between a rock and a hard place it seems.
    The irony is that the leavers have put he UK in this position by voting down a bad deal.
    Not just leavers voted it down remember... the whole of Parliament itself and the very way it works has put us in this position. MPs with polar opposite opinions on Brexit voted it down because for one group it didn't get us out enough and for the other group, it didn't keep us in enough! Of course, with the whip usually deployed, there's been too far much protective party politics and not enough common sense or cooperation applied to any aspect of what's happened since the referendum.

For example, whether, as individuals, we agree with it in principle or not, why did anyone think it a good idea to take 'no deal' off the table... by far our strongest bargaining chip? Whether you are Brexit or Remain, everyone wanted the outcome of the negotiations to be as strongly in favour of Britain as possible. Parliament has effectively given the EU carte blanche to dictate the terms it wants now because we've told them very clearly that we'll never just walk away with a shrug and our hands in the air. Do MPs actually not understand politics at all? If only the negotiating team had been drawn from independent experts and all Parliamentary votes had been made non-partisan from the very start.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information