CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast

Thread: Brexit March

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer B698

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by mark61 View Post
    Yes, but none of that has anything to do with the post I made.
    Yours was the latest in a sequence of posts in which it was implied that Remain MPs in Leave constituencies or Leave MPs in Remain constituencies were somehow traitors to their electorate. I was following on that conversation. Makes perfect sense.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Sprinter
    Quote Originally Posted by John H View Post
    Yours was the latest in a sequence of posts in which it was implied that Remain MPs in Leave constituencies or Leave MPs in Remain constituencies were somehow traitors to their electorate. I was following on that conversation. Makes perfect sense.
    No, it was to do with mindless yobs putting bricks through windows. Perhaps you need to read the sequence again.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer B698
    No, it was to do with mindless yobs putting bricks through windows. Perhaps you need to read the sequence again.
    Those lists and references to MPs going against the voting pattern of their constituencies suddenly become invisible to you, have they?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Sprinter
    Those lists and references to MPs going against the voting pattern of their constituencies suddenly become invisible to you, have they?
    Mindless thugs and "Are the remainers bricking their offices or terrorising them?" invisable to you? 🤡

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer B698
    Mindless thugs and "Are the remainers bricking their offices or terrorising them?" invisable to you? 🤡
    No - but I'm not the one denying things

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Sprinter
    No - but I'm not the one denying things
    No, I'm not. I have nothing to deny.
    You now see you made a mistake but too proud to accept it. We all know your game.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer B698
    No, I'm not. I have nothing to deny.
    You now see you made a mistake but too proud to accept it. We all know your game.
    If you are not denying anything, how would you define what you said in post 468?

This is totally ridiculous. My post was clearly the continuation of a debate that you were the most recent part of. It was not a criticism of your post; it was simply a follow-on point in that debate. I quoted the last post in the debate to show what my comment was linked to because there was more than one thread going on. You seemed to regard it as some kind of attack on you and made a denial that was not necessary. But, having made it, you now deny making it. And you claim I made a mistake??

Just to make it clearer for you - you said that if Remain had won and Brexiteer MPs stood in the way of remaining then the previous poster would have a point. My point is that he would not have a point because we live in a representative democracy.
    Last edited by John H; 10-04-2019 at 13:53.
    Likes jacquigem liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Sprinter
    If you are not denying anything, how would you define what you said in post 468?

This is totally ridiculous. My post was clearly the continuation of a debate that you were the most recent part of. It was not a criticism of your post; it was simply a follow-on point in that debate. I quoted the last post in the debate to show what my comment was linked to because there was more than one thread going on. You seemed to regard it as some kind of attack on you and made a denial that was not necessary. But, having made it, you now deny making it. And you claim I made a mistake??

Just to make it clearer for you - you said that if Remain had won and Brexiteer MPs stood in the way of remaining then the previous poster would have a point. My point is that he would not have a point because we live in a representative democracy.
    Okay John, lets do it again.

Post 463 and 461 (quoted within 463) are refering to a Labour MPís constituency office having it's windows smashed in. Presumably by a local Brexiter. The question was asked, "What about these prominent hard Brexiteer MP's that are in remain areas. Are the remainers bricking their offices or terrorising them?" I don't doubt it was a brexiter that smashed the windows, and I don't know of any prominent brexiteer MP's in remain areas who have had their office windows smashed in. However that is not a like for like comparison, as pointed out in my post 468. That is all I pointed out. No more, no less.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Niessmann Bischcoff Arto 690E
    Brexit Moth back with a vengeance.
    The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Autotrail Mohawk

MMM does anybody else think that Brexiters preoposing that all our problems are due to EU immigrants is similar to Hitler blaiming Germany's problems on the Jews ?
    Likes John H, hextal liked this post

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast

Thread Information