CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Thread: yugoslavian justice re genocide in bosnia

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Mitsubishi delica JB500

yugoslavian justice re genocide in bosnia

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Karadzic sentence increased to life for Bosnia genocide: UN | Former Yugoslavia News | Al Jazeera

sometimes somewhere in this appalling time we live in.... justice is seen to be done. If Karadzic EVER thought he would get a reduction in his sentence he was massively deluded... but then all psychopaths are......
    Thanks jagmanx, runnach thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Niessmann Bischcoff Arto 690E
    I remember Anja, a lovely lass from Sarajevo, her grandmother was her only living next kin, they were refugees and at that time, residing in a flat in Leith, Edinburgh. The remainder of her family had been murdered.

Then there was the lad, Aga (shortened version of his full first name). He told me of how young male children who were spared, their right hand digit finger would be removed with secateurs, I asked why? When they get older, they can't use a gun on their enemy, trigger finger removed.

There are more heartbreaking stories from these and other young students attending college.
    The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.
    Thanks delicagirl, Debroos thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer B698
    Near where we stay for the winter in Almeria Province there is a Croatian who runs a business - I won't give details because I an sure he does not want publicity but I frequent his business on a regular basis. His family were all slaughtered by the Serbs and he bears horrific scars - physically and mentally. However, he is never seen without a smile on his face, he is one of the most helpful people you could ever wish to meet and he runs a very efficient and well-respected business. Of course, no-one ever knows what is going on inside someone else's head but that man is an inspiration to us all. Karadzic is at the other end of the spectrum and should never see the light of day again.
    Likes runnach, delicagirl, Debroos, izwozral liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    1993 570ffb classic tabbert
    Very sceptical whether Rado is doing real time as he was somebodies puppet and evaded capture for years,just like bin laden the difference though was binbags was rubbed out despite Pakistan puppeteers protection,mind you though 40 million bounty paid off.

Thread Information