mariesnowgoose is offline Official OTW
    Name: Marie
    Spouse: She's picking on me again

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Laika Ecovip 400i

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauljenny View Post
    It's all too well coordinated, to be by chance. ..
    Divide and conquer, destabilise and bring down the present order.
    Someone is pulling the strings.
    Who has the political or religious will AND the financial resources to achieve this.. ?
    Answers on a postcard to .... Etc, etc.
    As much as it is tempting to think there is a grand conspiracy theory, Paul, and I'm not disputing it one way or the other...

BUT - the amount of stupidity, bungling and general incompetence at all levels of government, from local councils all the way to the top of parliament, leads me to conclude that there are simply way too many self-serving, greedy 'little hitler' idiots running our public services.

Our governing system is no longer fit for purpose, whatever your current political persuasion may be
    Life: unfinished threads in a never-ending tapestry
    There but for the grace of God go I

Member Number
    Motorhome
    VW LT 2.8TDi Self-Build Camperbus
    Who has the political or religious will AND the financial resources to achieve this.. ?
    It sounds like you should watch a few David Icke Videos to see how to identify the Shape-Shifting Reptilian Illuminati

(actually, aside from the ever-so-slightly weird stuff, he had some interesting points)
    Find me on motorhomer.com, a Brexit-Free Zone
    Thanks Pauljenny thanked for this post

Pauljenny is offline PHEASANT PLUCKER
    Name: Where's Me- Wallet
    Spouse: Long suffering

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bentley Indigo
    I've asked myself the same questions, over th last 5 years.
    How many sides are fuelling, all the warring factions in the Middle East?
    Who is providing money, for these desperate, ' refugees ', fleeing from Afghanistan, Yemen, South of the Sahara ..Etc. Who need to, ( at the very least), to charge their mobile phones with battery and credit, pay the traffickers, buy food...?.
    Who massages social media, to further these aims..
    I know, ..I should get out more!
    One thing I'm very sure of.. It ain't The Brownies or The Salvation Army.
    Apologies, Bill for hijacking you interesting thread.
    It's not where you live... It's HOW you live..
    Likes trevskoda liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Chausson flash 510
    Quote Originally Posted by channa View Post
    upon a little reflection this time they are going to pay for it.

Leaving the merits of in /out the EU for a second, and ignoring the dodgy maths and stats offered by both sides of the argument the referendum was a 52 /48 to leave split.

The government hasn't achieved this simple promise, followed through on a simple decision, some would argue the very people we elect to represent us and our wishes have failed in that duty. The stark simplicity of the concept has dis enfranchised a lot of the voting population all sides of the fence, a poorly handled concept form day 1

Has for the SNP desire to leave the union at least they are consistent and clearly using Brexit as leverage for another referendum but I wouldn't expect a nationalist party to behave any different.

Irrespective of how Brexit unfolds the political landscape of the UK is on the precipice of a monumental change now is the time we cant afford to be indifferent

Channa
    Indeed it seems pretty obvious , the clue is in the name !
    Likes channa liked this post

alwaysared is offline Full Member
    Name: Derek AKA Del
    Spouse: Diane

Member Number
    Motorhome
    1996 Dethleffs Globe Trotter
    Quote Originally Posted by trevskoda View Post
    The ulster unionists did not get things all there way either,GB is falling apart as do all great nations,greek and roman spring to mind,next we will have a dictator.
    If there's a second referendum then surely that would mean the end of democracy? I must have misread the first one because it only gave me two options, "Remain" and "Leave" I never saw the "Leave with a Deal" option on the card, so it should have been an easy process, agree a divorce settlement in GBP (not Euros) and leave, the hidden "Leave with a Deal" option is what's causing all the trouble

Regards,
    Del
    In my defence 9 times out of 10 it does look like I'm listening.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Sprinter
    The “deal” “no deal” scenario is a smoke screen created by a remain establishment. The democracy ending situation is a bit more tricky. I get that democracy is continuous, but also democracy does not exist without consent of the losers, we just happen to have a lot of bad losers.
    Likes maingate, yorkslass, roamingman, mickymost liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Chausson flash 510
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysared View Post
    If there's a second referendum then surely that would mean the end of democracy? I must have misread the first one because it only gave me two options, "Remain" and "Leave" I never saw the "Leave with a Deal" option on the card, so it should have been an easy process, agree a divorce settlement in GBP (not Euros) and leave, the hidden "Leave with a Deal" option is what's causing all the trouble

Regards,
    Del
    Divorce settlement is , by definition , a deal .
    There always had to be some form of deal . Just nobody bothered to work (think) it out

Member Number
    Motorhome
    HYMER ML I
    Have you ever met Lord Rothschild? Oh I almost forgot, Soros ,as well as a few more PHILANTROPISTS,

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bentley Ochre
    The Scottish government is actually a coalition of SNP and Greens. The Greens seem even keener to take advantage of the Brexit situation to have an excuse for a second independence referendum Scottish Greens want clarity on timing of independence poll - BBC News
    What I find really annoying is how the higher taxes that we pay are spent on the production of hot air at Hollyrood whilst essential services such as the police, fire brigade, NHS and education are starved of funds.
    Independence will result in even higher taxation to pay for the loss of economies of scale in having to fund new government agencies. All this whilst we bounce about on roads similar to many in Africa.
    It’s about time the Scottish government gave some thought to the things that matter and took off their independence blinkers. The once in a generation vote should be accepted.
    2CV

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Niessmann Bischcoff Arto 690E
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cv View Post
    The Scottish government is actually a coalition of SNP and Greens. The Greens seem even keener to take advantage of the Brexit situation to have an excuse for a second independence referendum Scottish Greens want clarity on timing of independence poll - BBC News
    What I find really annoying is how the higher taxes that we pay are spent on the production of hot air at Hollyrood whilst essential services such as the police, fire brigade, NHS and education are starved of funds.
    Independence will result in even higher taxation to pay for the loss of economies of scale in having to fund new government agencies. All this whilst we bounce about on roads similar to many in Africa.
    It’s about time the Scottish government gave some thought to the things that matter and took off their independence blinkers. The once in a generation vote should be accepted.
    I do wonder where my higher rate taxed £ goes, Bill? Nothing getting better in my neck of the woods, to add insult to injury, 4.7% increase in clowncil tax, where certainly here in Midlothian, services are cut, pay more, for less.

Clowncil are quick to blame Holyrood, Holyrood blame Wasteminster. It is all a game that us mugs the taxpayer funds.

With regards to my council region, all quiet on the 2.1 million fraud, where our money was misappropriated over an alleged seven year period.
    The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.
    Likes mark61, 2cv liked this post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information