CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hymer recalled to Germany?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Burstner

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman View Post
    Ah thats ok then, yes we were better than those others, we did not kill or enslave quite as many thats make the good old British empire a fair humane organisation.
    Judicial systems, your having a laugh surely.
    Just ask yourself if we were so kind, why did a small island of the coast of Europe become the most powerful country in the world, controlling one in four who lived on the planet.
    Yes we gave Australia a railway network, then annihilated most of the Abos, and completely annihilated the Tasmanians, who did not live to benefit from our kindness of a railway network, or a judicial system.
    What happened to all of the Indians who roamed the plains of north america, did they benefit from our kindness.
    OH and how about the Zulu warriors who did not fear death so long as their body remained intact.
    We lashed them to the front of cannons and blew them to bits.( Of course after a fair trial as we gave them a judicial system.)and how about the one million Irish that died during the potato famine, whilst we exported what little potatoes grew there over here whilst they starved to death.
    I could go on, but I reckon I would be wasting my time.

But anyway, your original point was about a group of Romanians that you don't want to subsidise.
    The fact remains this country makes billions from its migrant workers, the vast majority come here to work, not to be subsidised.
    I have nothing against Romanians, where did I mention them? It's mostly opinionated people who jump in with their high handed opinions that I don't like.

You just seem to enjoy winding up members by jumping on your high horse and gobbing off. If you are so ashamed of your country and its history then clear off somewhere else to live.

They say travel broadens the mind ... so go away and get your mind broadened. You have got lots to say but never have any action. We are still waiting for this Motorhome Action Group that you went on and on and on about a while back. You desperately want it but will not get off your backside and start it.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Chausson 510 welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by maingate View Post
    I have nothing against Romanians, where did I mention them? It's mostly opinionated people who jump in with their high handed opinions that I don't like.

You just seem to enjoy winding up members by jumping on your high horse and gobbing off. If you are so ashamed of your country and its history then clear off somewhere else to live.

They say travel broadens the mind ... so go away and get your mind broadened. You have got lots to say but never have any action. We are still waiting for this Motorhome Action Group that you went on and on and on about a while back. You desperately want it but will not get off your backside and start it.
    Well thatís me sorted out then.

I consider myself well reprimanded by the better man.
    If we all agreed there would be no discussion, and it would be a dull boring world.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Burstner
    I'm glad you have seen sense and shut up.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Chausson 510 welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by maingate View Post
    I'm glad you have seen sense and shut up.
    And I am glad that you are glad maingate.
    If we all agreed there would be no discussion, and it would be a dull boring world.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information