CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hymer recalled to Germany?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Burstner

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by alcam View Post
    I did , indeed , vote remain . Doesn't , of course , mean I think EU is perfect .
    You have stated , I think , that you'd be happy in a reformed EU ?
    Farage is not there to reform . Think he did say if brexit goes wrong he'll move to Europe
    I would never vote for a man like Farage in a UK General Election* but enough MEPs with the desire to change the EU will make a difference.

* After the Parliamentary farce of the past few months, I think none of them are worth voting for.
    Likes channa, RoadTrek Boy liked this post

Nabsim is online now Full Member
    Name: Nabs (Neil)
    Spouse: Caz

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Geist Phantom
    Marie you are out of date, Hymer is now an American company so should be more competitive if we leave EU (or when if they sort things).
    Last edited by Nabsim; 15-04-2019 at 08:28. Reason: Typos
    Don't Worry, Be Happy

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Chausson flash 510
    Quote Originally Posted by maingate View Post
    I would never vote for a man like Farage in a UK General Election* but enough MEPs with the desire to change the EU will make a difference.

* After the Parliamentary farce of the past few months, I think none of them are worth voting for.
    Difficult to disagree but , individually , I think there are some decent , principled politicians . Maybe their principles get in the way sometimes ?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    chausson motorhome

Stop the world i want to get off

Parked at Pidou in Calais to collect our liquid refreshment ready for the trip home and what pulled into the car park, a double decker bus complete with trailer, the doors opened and we couldnt believe how many children came out, yes there were some adults but we estimated that there must have been at least 5 children to each pair of adults and did wonder if they all had a seat, it was quite obviouse that the were gypsies.
    Being a miserable sod and wanting to keep Britain for the British i walked over to see where they were from and lo and behold it was from Romania, what a surprise!
    Now i know that i dont pay much tax on my pension but i dont see why any of it should be paid to a pack of scroungers, with the best will in the worl i cant see that any of those adults who got off that bus would have any intension of working in this country to support thier families, i couldnt see but they must have had hands like digger buckets and they were still young enough to more children.
    This sort of abuse of our system must be STOPPED.
    Rant over.
    Ken

Member Number
    Motorhome
    chausson motorhome
    Hi.
    This was the day before brexit, March 28th.
    Ken

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Globecar Globescout PVC
    It gets more like the Daily(Hate)Mail on here everyday.But why not eh?

Let's find someone to blame for our situation. After all that's what Hitler did.
    Likes channa, alcam liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100
    Quote Originally Posted by korky View Post
    It gets more like the Daily(Hate)Mail on here everyday.But why not eh?

Let's find someone to blame for our situation. After all that's what Hitler did.
    I think the irony is lost my friend. Nothing like a bit of prejudging and skewed logic then moaning we are prejudiced without fair trial

Channa
    Likes alcam, korky liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information