CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is NOT voting this Thursday?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bentley Ochre

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Which ever way you vote and whatever the result overall, Ms. Sturgeon will see it as a valid reason to have another Scottish independence referendum. It seems to be the way of current politicians to want to repeat referendums until they get the result that they want.
    2CV
    Likes yorkslass liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    When one set of morons move out and the next jump in they cannot change things as the last lot left with fixed agreements in place to be honoured,so in fact all that changes is the puppets but the strings remain unchanged and the dance remains as was.
    Only dirty people wash
    Likes yorkslass, time4t liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    HYMER ML I
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cv View Post
    Which ever way you vote and whatever the result overall, Ms. Sturgeon will see it as a valid reason to have another Scottish independence referendum. It seems to be the way of current politicians to want to repeat referendums until they get the result that they want.
    That is what happened in Eire, they kept having referenda ??????? until they got the result the politians WANTED. Then stuck it up the irish people.
    Likes trevskoda, 2cv, Mick H liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    Quote Originally Posted by GWAYGWAY View Post
    That is what happened in Eire, they kept having referenda ??????? until they got the result the politians WANTED. Then stuck it up the irish people.
    100 % correct,dont you just love irish politics.
    Now you know why we up norf dont want to join em.
    Only dirty people wash

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Nissan cabstar - Campervan

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Kontiki 640
    Quote Originally Posted by maingate View Post
    Get out there and vote!

Vote for the Nutters which is the Brexit Party
    Fixed that for you.

Do you like Milkshake by the way?
    Likes N/A liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Globecar 636SB
    Quote Originally Posted by runnach View Post
    I did vote and way I voted won. So why bother when date and time arrives and nothing happens?
    So go and vote in a manner that will make the main parties sit up and take notice.
    I'm guessing Brexit Party and Libdems will get so many votes Conservative and Labour will realise they need to get their arse in gear.
    Likes Mick H, time4t liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Elddis 120
    I always vote and think it should be made compulsory given how many died to get us the vote. That said I also understand why so many people are cheesed of with our system. Its set up to keep the two party system. How getting a third of the votes allows a majority always makes me scratch my head, the minority telling the majority what to do. Bit like Brexit. Im a remainer but feel Brexiteers (even though I deeply disagree with them) are getting shafted.They got a majority, it was to leave, no deals, no customs union, nothing but leave. The MP's are trying to spin it to make it look like we are leaving when we arnt. A deal of any kind is a lie, we wont be leaving. We will be staying which is a betrail of the vote. As I believe in true democracy even as a remainer, we must respect the vote. It will be interesting if the pro leave parties do very well. Still, MP's will spin it as they do to make it look like its not a second vote. Im Labour to my core but im really disappointed in their Brexit stance. Its shite!
    mickwatsonphotography.com

Member Number
    Motorhome
    none

Vote!

Not voting dishonours everyone in the past, who fought for the working class as well as women to have a vote. The working class were only given the vote at the end of WW1, some would say to avoid the prospect of radical protest or even a resurgence of violence from campaigners which would have been a difficult prospect for a nation fatigued by years of war.
    Not voting is effectively a vote for the winner. The status quo thrives on apathy. What are the alternatives? Write “none of the above” - spoiled votes are documented. Vote for a minority party. But vote!
    Likes Caz, trixie88, Mick H, time4t liked this post

Member Number
    So all those brave souls that "fought and died for the right to vote"

Wouldn't have also defended the same freedom to CHOOSE not to exercise that 'RIGHT'???

Those that consistently trot the 'Fought for the right' line out ALL know exactly what those that fought wanted/believed..... Really?
    Likes runnach, trixie88 liked this post

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information