CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jeremy ****

Member Number
    Motorhome
    VW LT 2.8TDi Self-Build Camperbus

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by delicagirl View Post
    julian assange could well be deported to USA - a country where he committed no crimes....... yet this news has received no BBC coverage....... if julian assange is silenced we will never have a free press and the force and power of propaganda will over take truth.......
    Not saying it is right or not, but challenging the "yet this news has received no BBC coverage" comment ....

Julian Assange, Wikileaks co-founder, faces 17 new charges in US - BBC News
    "The US justice department has filed 17 new charges against Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange, who is facing extradition from the UK ....."

Julian Assange: Sajid Javid signs US extradition request - BBC News
    "A request by the US to extradite Julian Assange has been signed by the Home Secretary Sajid Javid ahead of a court hearing on Friday."

Fake News is Fake News, it doesn't matter if you like the report or not.
    Fed up with the Whingers and Moaners. PMs Turned Off. Sayonara
    Likes time4t, britcoms liked this post
    Thanks delicagirl thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    B544
    there is a quote of often attributed to the showman barnum but in reality from an american newspaper editor that explains why the press & politicians treat us with such contempt,
    “No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.”
    he was actually explaining why serious papers were loosing out to journals ie smaller lighter easier to read etc
    Likes time4t, britcoms liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    sprinter banger

Francesca Martinez

too blessed to be stressed
    Likes trevskoda, britcoms liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    HYMER ML I
    I think he must deserve the 'C' as he is now backing the US to the hilt ( theirs, up ours) over the obvious false flag attack on the ship in the Gulf.
    He said believe the CIA the US navy and the UK security services (UK branch of the CIA and Mossad)
    Be at war shortly if Pompuspaedo has his way banging away to make another multi killing war in the middle east.
    The US is very happy that it is now fully self supporting in oil leaving the rest of the world without any and a big pile of dead tankers in the Gulf.
    Cynical Moi????????? No, it is coming and has been for years. The BBC has been denying it for years as well , so it must be true.
    Likes delicagirl liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Sprinter
    Quote Originally Posted by GWAYGWAY View Post
    I think he must deserve the 'C' as he is now backing the US to the hilt ( theirs, up ours) over the obvious false flag attack on the ship in the Gulf.
    He said believe the CIA the US navy and the UK security services (UK branch of the CIA and Mossad)
    Be at war shortly if Pompuspaedo has his way banging away to make another multi killing war in the middle east.
    The US is very happy that it is now fully self supporting in oil leaving the rest of the world without any and a big pile of dead tankers in the Gulf.
    Cynical Moi????????? No, it is coming and has been for years. The BBC has been denying it for years as well , so it must be true.

Yes. All going to plan.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Lunar Premier H622

They are all as bad as one another

On a similar idea.
    I was on a sampler holiday with a company promoting school trips.
    So all the travellers were teachers or their spouses.
    Arrived and settled in the accommodation.
    Sat down with others for dinner..
    All the usual pleasantries..
    Then a nice nearly retired teacher asked "what age group do you teach"
    I replied "secondary"
    He replied very politely.." i was junior...They are all F***ing bastards"
    Not true but..applicable to many politicians as well

BTW as the cannibal said "I love children..nice and tender when lightly simmered"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information