CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Wanted silver screens

  1. #1

    Member Number
    29434
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,507
    Motorhome
    Auto sleeper nuevo

    Wanted silver screens



    CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Wanted silver screens for 2014 Peugeot boxer with post 2012 Remis blinds .
    Last edited by molly 2; 12-10-2017 at 11:16.

  2. #2

    Member Number
    46402
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    180
    Motorhome
    citroen relay x250
    Hi baz
    I have a set of silver screens for the x250 model 50 quid
    Paul

  3. #3

    Member Number
    29434
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,507
    Motorhome
    Auto sleeper nuevo
    Thanks lusty ,must be from a post 2012 with Remis blinds .

  4. #4

    Member Number
    38814
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,620
    Location
    Huddersfield
    Motorhome
    Autosleeper suffolk/ Mercedes sprinter b
    Quote Originally Posted by molly 2 View Post
    Thanks lusty ,must be from a post 2012 with Remis blinds .
    Lusty,s should be the right ons for you as the x250 goes up to present vans, and the remiss blinds are internal so doesn't make any difference to the external blinds. 50 is a bargain

  5. #5

    Member Number
    12872
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    131
    Motorhome
    Number Tramp T 654
    It does make a difference with Remis blinds, the part that goes over the door has to be much larger to accommodate the thickness of the blinds. Just been through the painfull experience of buying external blinds for my 2012 X250. Look on eBay and if you see that 'almur' has some used blinds for sale he is the bees knees. I have bought from him a couple of times. Straight, honest and helpful.
    Likes molly 2 liked this post

  6. #6

    Member Number
    29434
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,507
    Motorhome
    Auto sleeper nuevo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws View Post
    It does make a difference with Remis blinds, the part that goes over the door has to be much larger to accommodate the thickness of the blinds. Just been through the painfull experience of buying external blinds for my 2012 X250. Look on eBay and if you see that 'almur' has some used blinds for sale he is the bees knees. I have bought from him a couple of times. Straight, honest and helpful.
    Correct the thick Remis blinds were fitted from about 2012 .

  7. #7

    Member Number
    46402
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    180
    Motorhome
    citroen relay x250
    Checked with silver screens they do a service where you send the 2 side panels to them and they sew in 2 new wider corners for 30 pounds or if you are any good with sewing machine or needle you could easily do it yourself
    Likes molly 2, delicagirl liked this post
    Thanks molly 2 thanked for this post

  8. #8

    Member Number
    15829
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    Checked with silver screens they do a service where you send the 2 side panels to them and they sew in 2 new wider corners for 30 pounds or if you are any good with sewing machine or needle you could easily do it yourself
    I cut up the centre of inner flap hemmed them up and sowed on 2 velcro strips to each side to allow for the extra thickness of door works OK
    Likes molly 2 liked this post

  9. #9

    Member Number
    29434
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,507
    Motorhome
    Auto sleeper nuevo
    That sounds good , anyone got one for sale . Bazz

  10. #10
    hurricane's Avatar
    hurricane is offline Full Member
    Name: Alan
    Spouse: Ros (The Boss)

    Member Number
    44884
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    225
    Location
    Perthshire
    Motorhome
    Autotrail Mohawk
    The ones I bought from Taylormade has velcro diagonally on the inner flap so it is adjustable for inner blinds or not.
    The only rule is there are no rules
    Likes molly 2 liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •