CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Thread: fer grabbs-------------guitar effects pedal

Member Number
    Motorhome
    1997 Lunar Road Star 570 2001 BMW 1150RS

fer grabbs-------------guitar effects pedal

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Y'know how it is, you get rid of something and immediately regret it, I've recently dunnit, still never mind. So now without without my wonderful amp, I have a Zoom 606 effects unit to gift, Zoom 606 Guitar Effects User Reviews | zZounds, so if anyone can give it a home, 'tis yours, a donation to 'Help For Heroes' or a bottle of red would be nice, but it's another 'Oppy freebie
    When life gives you lemons, add them to your gin & tonic
    Likes Silver sprinter liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Kontiki 640
    Quote Originally Posted by oppy View Post
    Y'know how it is, you get rid of something and immediately regret it, I've recently dunnit, still never mind. So now without without my wonderful amp, I have a Zoom 606 effects unit to gift, Zoom 606 Guitar Effects User Reviews | zZounds, so if anyone can give it a home, 'tis yours, a donation to 'Help For Heroes' or a bottle of red would be nice, but it's another 'Oppy freebie
    If its still up for grabs Oppy ill have it please! I have a couple of pedals already but could use an expression pedal for "Wah", maybe I can link it to my others.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Quote Originally Posted by barryd View Post
    If its still up for grabs Oppy ill have it please! I have a couple of pedals already but could use an expression pedal for "Wah", maybe I can link it to my others.
    Hi fella, you can easily daisy chain your pedals, I ran 3 with this( the other 2 are prehistoric analogue and I'm keeping those for silly reasons), so you should have no problem. PM me your address or arrange the pony express, we are at Anglesey for the next meet (hopefully)
    Cheers
    Peter
    Likes barryd liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Kontiki 640
    Nice one Peter, will PM you now.

I know you can daisy chain them but my Zoom G3 has an input for an expression pedal I was wondering if I could also just use it for that. Either way you can never have enough pedals. I had an old Zoom a bit like that one and it had some nice sounds but its knackered now.
    Last edited by barryd; 13-04-2019 at 11:58.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Packed and ready for posting on Monday------enjoy. I've also downloaded and printed the manual for it too
    Thanks barryd thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Kontiki 640
    Thanks, Much appreciated. Im pretty much house bound at the moment so more guitar toys to play with is something to look forward to. Your a star.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Quote Originally Posted by barryd View Post
    Thanks, Much appreciated. Im pretty much house bound at the moment so more guitar toys to play with is something to look forward to. Your a star.
    Well I very nearly was , but stuff got in the way. I too spend much time in the house, but still, like you I have my toys like my old Vox amp. I do hope that you manage to enjoy the effects unit, it has limitations, but is still rather good.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100
    The Zoom 505 /606 /2020 were game changers in their day, I occasionally use a Korg Pandoras box put through the clean channel of a line 6 spider 75w amp hours of fun ,,,( not so much fun for the neighbours )

Channa

Thread Information