CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Thread: Drone

Member Number
    Motorhome
    1997 Lunar Road Star 570 2001 BMW 1150RS

Drone

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    I'm told that I am rather fortunate to have a new drone thingy with a camera, one of these---
    EACHINE Drone With Camera, E58 WIFI FPV Quadcopter With 2MP 720P Wide Angle Camera Live Video Mobile APP Control Foldable Altitude Hold Mode Selfie Pocket RC Helicopter RTF...: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp0qRJMhreUI'm to thick when it comes to using it, I'm told that it's rather good, but as a gift to me, it aint !! tried it a few times and all I managed was to hit the wall, so if any of you techno's out there can make use of it queue up for it and make a grab. As you may appreciate this was bought for me as a gift, and while I give most of my junk, sorry, excess stuff, away, a couple of quid would be nice, not necessarily so though, if you really need it then a donation to H4H would suffice.
    I have received so much from being a member of this wonderful membership, I feel really blessed to be able to share with you, thanks for being my friends
    Last edited by oppy; 16-04-2019 at 21:03.
    When life gives you lemons, add them to your gin & tonic
    Likes ian1950, trixie88, RoadTrek Boy liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer 584 Classic
    I would like it Peter, I will pm you
    Thanks oppy thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Concorde charisma
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezza33 View Post
    I would like it Peter, I will pm you
    Peter and terry I will make the donation to help for heroes because terry fixed my sat nav and wouldn’t accept payment only a donation to tinnitus uk charity
    Thanks terry sat nav works perfect I have already donated to Tinnitus uk and will also donate to Help For Heroes ,Enjoy your drone, Andy
    Last edited by andyjanet; 17-04-2019 at 10:32.
    Likes wildebus, channa, RoaminRog liked this post
    Thanks Tezza33, oppy thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer 584 Classic
    Quote Originally Posted by andyjanet View Post
    Peter and terry I will make the donation to help for heroes because terry fixed my sat nav and wouldn’t accept payment only a donation to tinnitus uk charity
    Thanks terry sat nav works perfect I have already donated to Tinnitus uk and will also donate to Help For Heroes ,Enjoy your drone, Andy
    Thanks Andy, I think we are all friends here even though we have never met, I will always help if I can
    Likes winks, channa, Alf, RoaminRog, Stanski liked this post
    Thanks Alf thanked for this post

Thread Information