CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Southern Softies Meet at Stonehenge 10-12 February 2012

herbenny Guest

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by landyrubbertramp View Post
    Thanks Jack i may just do that if im not working il add my name when i know my shift pattern.

hmmm ???.... are you sure your not just waiting to see what the weather does

Jac

landyrubbertramp Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by herbenny1 View Post
    hmmm ???.... are you sure your not just waiting to see what the weather does

Jac
    Dam you got me lol

Likes N/A liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Big White Van = Transit Mk6 unconverted, Small White Van = Peugeot Partner unconverted
    [QUOTE=moonshadow555;167351]
    Quote Originally Posted by whitevanwoman View Post
    Lambing time is due to start any time now so farmers with sheep will be particularly twitchy about dogs but most pregnant sheep will not usually be out in the fields. I think Wiltshire is pretty much arable farming though so hopefully not much livestock around.

Where do you think they grow Wiltshire ham? And lambing has already started! (Having said that I haven't noticed many sheep on the plain.)
    Never heard of Wiltshire ham. Is it the same as any other ham? And lambing doesn't start here for another couple of weeks, presumably because our spring comes a couple of weeks later.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Roller Team 695
    [QUOTE=whitevanwoman;167409]
    Quote Originally Posted by moonshadow555 View Post

Never heard of Wiltshire ham. Is it the same as any other ham? And lambing doesn't start here for another couple of weeks, presumably because our spring comes a couple of weeks later.
    It's supposed to be the best, sometimes seen as a speciality ham, mostly goes to restaurants, but Yorkshire ham is pretty good as well. It's pretty cold down here at the moment, for us Southerners!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Rapido
    wiltshire ham come from a ambush well that what iwas told

macbob Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by oldish hippy View Post
    wiltshire ham come from a ambush well that what iwas told
    Or are you confusing it with a Bacon tree?
    Likes N/A liked this post

billi Guest

wen u gonna be there

we will be at SH friday am,as we are staying at a farm between salisbury and southampton thurs nite.just wondered who to expect early doors!!! ps-expecting "hot chilli" to be eaten by norverners only,and the "mild" chilli to be eaten by the suvern fairies.

herbenny Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by billi View Post
    we will be at SH friday am,as we are staying at a farm between salisbury and southampton thurs nite.just wondered who to expect early doors!!! ps-expecting "hot chilli" to be eaten by norverners only,and the "mild" chilli to be eaten by the suvern fairies.
    We will be there sat afternoonish Ooooooo Billi save us some ya Chilli .....The question is am I still a hard'nd northener or have I become a southern softie Time will tell when it hits (((((minus 5))))))))) as they say it will in the next month.

Jac

Member Number
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100
    Quote Originally Posted by billi View Post
    ! ps-expecting "hot chilli" to be eaten by norverners only,and the "mild" chilli to be eaten by the suvern fairies.
    so how do you midlanders take it then

evryone knows the norf sarts at bawtry

hope u is havin fun
    channa

Member Number
    Motorhome
    bessecarr m/h
    Hi everyone, been following this thread, just wondering being non-members, if we could come along & join you at stonehenge, we have about 40 litres of home made cider to bring with us. We are coming from Brecon, many thanks Rob & Annette.
    Likes N/A, Wind Dancer, donkey too liked this post

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread Information