CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Druridge Bay Country Park Meet 9th-14th August 2018

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer 584 Classic

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by mariesnowgoose View Post
    Lovely meet, lovely people, dodgy weather...

I've always regretted not being able to get to more meets in the past, so it was really good to put faces to names that have been around a long time on the forum but never got to meet until now.

It was also great to see some lovely people I have met before, but haven't seen since forever!

In the best Stonedaddy tradition, here are the few photos I bothered to take.

(Hello there Tom, love you! xx )
    Putting 'em up even if they are rubbish

I told you I look better in the dark
    Likes mariesnowgoose liked this post

Nabsim is offline Full Member
    Name: Nabs (Neil)
    Spouse: Caz

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Geist Phantom
    Quote Originally Posted by exwindsurfer View Post
    Thanks Phil,Rog and Chris for organising another great meet. I must admit I was disappointed with the company I kept......letting me get drunk like that. Chris ainít pleased!!!!!🍻🍻🍻🍻😜😜😜😜😜
    But didn't you tell her it was her fault, if she had been with you she would have stopped you drinking earlier
    Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Likes Herbenny, exwindsurfer liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140 💫
    Got home this afternoon after a fabulous two weeks out and about. I had an absolute ball at Druridge... thank you everyone for making it such a good meet. Rumour has it there's a lovely beach somewhere nearby but we chose the wrong moment and went when the tide was completely in and visibility in the misty murk was down to about 20 yards Our own fault for missing many opportunities when the sun was shining. Shame about the weather at times but us Brits are never far from a brolly and we all managed to enjoy some spectacular camp fires. So lovely to meet up with old friends and it was a joy to meet lots of people for the first time. Huge thanks to Phil and Rae for kindness above and beyond. Also to Marie and Chris for supplying delicious examples of my two favourite food groups... cake and chips Loved every minute.

Oh and this is for Tes... just because
    Last edited by Minisorella; 15-08-2018 at 19:50.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer 584 Classic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezza33 View Post
    The Wild Camping Ladies parachute free fall team made a very successful landing earlier today, all we have to do now is convince them that they should have a parachute eachAttachment 66510
    They had a dodgy moment trying to land when the twister caught them but thanks to the weight of the vodka bottles they were safe
    P1000503.jpg

Nabsim is offline Full Member
    Name: Nabs (Neil)
    Spouse: Caz

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Geist Phantom
    Quote Originally Posted by Minisorella View Post
    Got home this afternoon after a fabulous two weeks out and about. I had an absolute ball at Druridge... thank you everyone for making it such a good meet. Rumour has it there's a lovely beach somewhere nearby but we chose the wrong moment and went when the tide was completely in and visibility in the misty murk was down to about 20 yards Our own fault for missing many opportunities when the sun was shining. Shame about the weather at times but us Brits are never far from a brolly and we all managed to enjoy some spectacular camp fires. So lovely to meet up with old friends and it was a joy to meet lots of people for the first time. Huge thanks to Phil and Rae for kindness above and beyond. Also to Marie and Chris for supplying delicious examples of my two favourite food groups... cake and chips Loved every minute.

Oh and this is for Tes... just because
    How did you manage to miss the beach, even I managed that

So you dont feel left out here it is

IMG_1405.jpgIMG_1406.jpgIMG_1407.jpg
    Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Likes 2cv, Minisorella, mariesnowgoose, trixie88 liked this post

Member Number
    many,many thanks to phil and roger and anyone else who took part in organizing this meet in the brilliant location.
    thanks to marie, for the scruptious carrot cake, annie for the delicious home made soup, rae for the comfy chairs......
    little chapie ...3 yrs old.....had a jolly good time.....thanks to the girls for playing with him and taking hi to the....woods forest..looking for monsters and bears...lol

so nice to meet up again with folk and to meet new.......thanks to all those who stopped by for a chat abd to say hello.....

weather wasnt too bad, it stayed warm..could have been a lot worse......ie unbearable heat..or constant rain....as it was..there were a few showers and one morning had the mist and murky weather roll in..however it cleared after lunch.

i see it was left to the ladies to take the events tent down........where were the chaps when this was going on.????......see pics lol.......good on you lasses.....hope you enjoyed the unexpected flight.....

again many thanks to all concerned trixie.
    where there is hope , there is a dreamer

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Mclouis glen690
    Could you put us down please, had a great time at Rutland

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140 💫
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyhezz View Post
    Could you put us down please, had a great time at Rutland
    This thread was last year's meet but if you pop over to Motorhomer, you'll find all the details for this August and you can add your name the list

Druridge Bay Country Park Rally | Motorhomer
    Likes Edina, Tonyhezz, yorkslass, jeffmossy liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    elddis 115

Druridge Bay

Hi phil can you please put my name down for druridge bay thank you john ( royal turkey )

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140 💫
    Quote Originally Posted by royal turkey View Post
    Hi phil can you please put my name down for druridge bay thank you john ( royal turkey )
    Hi John

I expect Phil will see this but just in case, why not pop over to the Motorhomer thread, where you can sign up for this year's Druridge meet

Druridge Bay Country Park Rally | Motorhomer

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread Information