The laird is offline Full Member
    Name: Gordon
    Spouse: Fonky fi

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer b544 and luv it

The frog arrival times

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY FOR OUR MEET AT THE FROG THIS COMING WEEK ,BE EXTRA CAREFUL AS THE TEMPS HAVE DROPPED A FAIR BIT NOW AND IT IS GETTING SLIPPY UNDERFOOT.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR GAS FULL

IF YOU REQUIR ANYTHING LET ME KNOW AND IF I CAN I WILL TRY AND ASSIST

THERE IS NO SET TIME TO ARRIVE OR DEPART AS KRIS DOES NOT MIND ,WHEN YOU ARRIVE AND ARE SORTED IF YOU POP INTO OFFICE AND GET YOU CARD TO DISPLAY IN YOUR WINDOW ONCE YOU HAVE BOOKED IN/paid

I will collect money for 5he hire of the hall Saturday from members

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS AND HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TIME

mariesnowgoose is offline Unreformed Mongoose
    Name: Marie
    Spouse: Neilyg

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Ford Legend Auto-Sleeper 1988 Diesel
    Took the wee Mr Morph Man from Google Maps for a stroll around Moffat this morning as never been there before. Looks a very pleasant town.

Really looking forward to coming up to this meet

Safe journey everyone, see you when we get there - hope the snow & ice stay away else our old bucket could end up stuck there a while!
    Life: unfinished threads in a never-ending tapestry
    Marie
    Likes The laird, 2cv, tribute11 liked this post

Nabsim is offline Full Member
    Name: Nabs (Neil)
    Spouse: Caz

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Geist Phantom
    Itís a great spot Marie, the town has a double high street type setup with parking in the middle. Co-op is quite close and can be reached on foot by going through the C&CC site next to the Frog. Itís close to the Main Street as well so all within walking distance.

Itís a great venue, stroll round the place during the day then in the hall at the Frog in the evening, very enjoyable and why we just had to come back again in spite of distance and fuel costs

Just a pity we are only going for the four days this time and not the rest of a fortnight to wander round. Really looking forward to being back again and if Gordon can arrange the sun again to charge our batteries that would be excellent

Will have a 3 way splitter and that hook up lead with breakers if needed Gordon
    Don't Worry, Be Happy

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Rapido Le Randonneur 763F
    Looking forward to this it seam ages since I’ve been to Scotland st least 7 months ������ see you there.
    Last edited by campervanannie; 26-11-2018 at 20:43.
    Rock bottom is the firm foundation i rebuilt my life on. J k Rowling

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer b544 and luv it

Gin bar

Thereís a great gin bar in the town and serve great steaks etc ,ask robert ,tribute 11 for a review (independand ,also the star bar gets good feedback from tompa .

Member Number
    Motorhome
    VW LT 2.8TDi Self-Build Camperbus
    Quote Originally Posted by mariesnowgoose View Post
    Took the wee Mr Morph Man from Google Maps for a stroll around Moffat this morning as never been there before. Looks a very pleasant town.

Safe journey everyone, see you when we get there - hope the snow & ice stay away else our old bucket could end up stuck there a while!
    If you like sweeties, Marie, you will have to pop into the "Moffat Toffee Shop" on the main street (it would be on the right hand side if you were coming north from the Frog). I always pop in there whenever I go to Moffat. When I do I'm like a kid in a candy shop (and I can say that literally in this case )
    Camperbus Blog and Website - www.wildebus.com
    Electrical Bits - stores.ebay.co.uk/Camper-Van-Kit
    Likes mariesnowgoose liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Globecar 636SB
    Quote Originally Posted by mariesnowgoose View Post

May I advise you stay clear of the 'Singing Potter' unless you enjoy theological discussion, still last time I was there he offered to pray for my soul as I'm likely to go straight to hell for saying religion is evil.
    Likes Biggarmac, exwindsurfer liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer b544 and luv it
    Quote Originally Posted by colinmd View Post
    May I advise you stay clear of the 'Singing Potter' unless you enjoy theological discussion, still last time I was there he offered to pray for my soul as I'm likely to go straight to hell for saying religion is evil.
    Yeah the wife and myself got caught with him in the summer ,I had to end up being abrupt as he was pushing me a bit tooooo far ,

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Pilote Motorhome on a Renault Master
    Anyone arriving on thursday want to go to the Open mike evening at the Annandale Arms? We don't usually have the cafe on the Thursday evening.
    Agree avoid the singing potter. Ladies on their own have reported being made very uncomfortable there.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    vwlt46 converted premia body ambulance
    really looking forward to getting out with van just passed mot again probably for the last time before
    brand new Peugeot boxer that is on order empty shell to be converted to be delivered February a 16 week wait then the fun begins
    and i,m hoping to pick wildebus brains on solar hopefully

forgot to say our arrival time should be about 8pm Thursday night do we need to contact anyone on arrival

rab
    Last edited by rab126; 27-11-2018 at 20:59.
    Likes The laird liked this post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information