CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Highland Gathering (near Inverness): 6th - 9th July

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Suntor 160 & tent

time goes by so quick

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Will be arriving on the Friday. Can you put me on list for Sunday lunch. Cheers Pam

Quote Originally Posted by magbrin View Post
    Time for some more details for the Highland Gathering! We will be away in a couple of weeks until mid June as always Caroline and family, who live here with us, will be here!) so want to get the information out to you all before we go - and answer any queries.

Please remember that the gathering is free, but we do ask for (generous) donations for The Neil Mackenzie Trust! Neil was our son who lost his life in the Canadian mountains three years ago. For more details of the Trust visit The Neil Mackenzie Trust
    Also remember that you can join in as much or as little as you like. Children an animals are welcome - preferably well behaved!

There is still space for more vans if anyone else is interested.

Date: 6th - 9th July. We will welcome early arrivals on Thursday 5th.
    Venue: IV2 6XD
    Facilities: Parking on field. Water and grey/black waste facilities available nearby.

Friday: Themed evening - details nearer the time
    Saturday: Shopping trip to Inverness
    Local walk or cycle ride
    Barbeque, bonfire and ceilidh
    Sunday: Lunch at Dores Inn - to be confirmed.

We will need to know numbers for the pub, and spaces may be limited, so please let me know as soon as possible, if you want to be included.

We will need one or two volunteer drivers for the community minibus for the walk/cycle on Saturday and possibly the pub on Sunday. Please let me know if you are willing/able to help out.
    Likes magbrin liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC

Less than a month to go!

Hi, all!

Just back from a great trip, and getting down to the further detail of the Highland Gathering. There is still space if anyone else wants to join us. (Please look back over previous posts, in this thread, to get details)

Below is a list of people booked. Thank you to the three volunteer drivers, I will be in touch with you by pm/email soon.

If you haven't already done so, please let me know when you expect to arrive and leave, and if you want to join the lunch trip on Sunday, to Dores Inn. Unfortunately they are even more demanding and a deposit is required for bookings of 6 or more. We need your committment!

If you are coming to the pub we are asking for a £10 deposit per person. Please let me know if you want to send us a cheque, or pay electronically, and I will pm you the relevent details.

pub
    Magbrin 2
    Tonybvi 2
    Brucews 2 Arrive Thursday
    norman64
    wingedone 1 Arrive Friday
    nightman
    lochlomond22
    Colin Rae
    lowflyer
    georgieporgie
    scooby1010
    roamingman 2
    clunegapyears 2

(the way it is set is not clear, but I don't seem to be able to change it - the numbers relate to the number of people wh have said they want to go to Dores)

Keep following the thread, as I will be posting regularly to keep you informed - details of themed evening, walks, BBQ etc.

See you soon
    Safe travels
    Margaret
    Last edited by magbrin; 13-06-2018 at 10:35.
    Hope to see you at the Highland Gathering or Minimeet in 2018, or anytime if you are passing!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Just left with Discovery 1 G610 WAC Now
    Hi hope to arive Thusday if that is OK. Would like to pay electronically please.
    Last edited by roamingman; 13-06-2018 at 12:15.
    http://www.130sasha.co.uk/www.130sasha.co.uk
    http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer Mli 570
    Hello A & M
    Glad you had a great time - did you do the Moselle?
    Weíre still not home yet but are slowly heading northwards as we need to be back in time for my dadís 100th birthday party on July 1st!
    Not quite sure yet what our plans are for the gathering having been away for so long and needing to be in Lytham for the party but I suspect weíll arrive on Friday if thatís ok with you.
    Still up for Dores and driving if required and am sitting with fingers poised to pay electronically so just let me know details please.
    Thanks and looking forward to seeing you both again soon.
    Tony & Sue

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Just left with Discovery 1 G610 WAC Now
    Hi Magbrin sorry having problems with bank (TSB) unable to make payment yet, will try tomorrow.
    http://www.130sasha.co.uk/www.130sasha.co.uk
    http://teddybearspicnic.webs.com

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer Mli 570
    Payment made - hopefully!
    Tony

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC
    Thanks Bruce and Tony for your deposits, and thanks roamingman for trying!

We have booked for 8 and we have booked the Dores Inn bus. We also have the community minibus and we will book for more once we have more deposits in.
    There will be a limit on numbers, so please let me know as soon as possible if you want to come - and how you want to pay your deposit.
    Hope to see you at the Highland Gathering or Minimeet in 2018, or anytime if you are passing!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    LDV
    Hi Margaret, I donít know if I have booked for the Sunday meal or not , but please put me down for it and let me know about paying the deposit electronically Iím also not sure whether I will be there on Thursday or Friday hope this is ok
    George

Member Number
    Motorhome
    motorhome
    Hi Margaret,
    We will not be able to attend the highland gathering as I've had a change I work commitments.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC
    Hi, George - you are now down for Sunday lunch - will pm details for payment of deposit.

Pity you can't make it, lowflyer - maybe another time.

Everyone else - look out, here for more details of the weekend, coming soon. BTW I still need a few confirmations - can you let me know as soon as you can if and when you are coming, and if you wnat to book for Sunday Lunch at Dores Inn. Thanks

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information