CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Thread: Highland Gathering (near Inverness): 6th - 9th July

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC

Highland Gathering (near Inverness): 6th - 9th July

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    This year the Highland Gathering will be a little later as we will be in Europe until mid-June.

We will be holding the Highland Gathering at Brin (IV2 6XD), near Inverness from 6th - 9th July. It will be free, but we do ask for donations to the Neil Mackenzie Trust: The Neil Mackenzie Trust It will follow the tried and tested pattern, with BBQ, walks, trip to the Dores Inn on Loch Ness, etc. - you can join in as much or as little as you like. Numbers will be limited. I am taking names now, but will ask for confirmation when I post more detail nearer the time.

Looking forward to meeting old friends and making new ones.
    Hope to see you at the Highland Gathering or Minimeet in 2018, or anytime if you are passing!
    Likes jeffmossy, Alf liked this post
    Thanks 5andy thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer Mli 570
    Margaret,
    Happy New Year to you all.
    We plan on coming up again if we are allowed. My Dadís 100th birthday party is down in Lancashire on 1st but that gives us plenty of time to get back up for the Gathering.
    Looking forward to seeing everybody at the ceilidh in Edinburgh before then though.
    Tony & Sue
    Likes magbrin, nightman liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    2012 Globecar Campscout RD, on Fiat 2.3 Multijet 130
    Good Morning Margaret, can you include us please? I still need to check the dates with Pat's calendar, but we should be free for it.
    Thanks, Bruce
    No-one's ever really traveled anywhere until they get back home
    Likes magbrin liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    ci 6berth
    can you include us please?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Autocruise Valentine
    Hi Margaret, could you please include us. Due to circumstances we might not be able to fully commit until April / May but will let you know soonest. Many thanks.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC
    All of you are on the early list. Looking forward to seeing old friends squashed in to their new van and meeting new friends :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tonybvi View Post
    Margaret,
    Happy New Year to you all.
    We plan on coming up again if we are allowed. My Dadís 100th birthday party is down in Lancashire on 1st but that gives us plenty of time to get back up for the Gathering.
    Looking forward to seeing everybody at the ceilidh in Edinburgh before then though.
    Tony & Sue
    Still tickets for the ceilidh in Edinburgh -27th January, in aid of The Neil Mackenzie Trust. Let me know if you would like more details of it.
    Hope to see you at the Highland Gathering or Minimeet in 2018, or anytime if you are passing!
    Likes Tonybvi liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Suntor 160 & tent

highland gathering in july

Hi Margaret, Happy New Year to you and yours. Can you include me in, thoroughly enjoyed last October with you all. Cheers Pam

Quote Originally Posted by magbrin View Post
    This year the Highland Gathering will be a little later as we will be in Europe until mid-June.

We will be holding the Highland Gathering at Brin (IV2 6XD), near Inverness from 6th - 9th July. It will be free, but we do ask for donations to the Neil Mackenzie Trust: The Neil Mackenzie Trust It will follow the tried and tested pattern, with BBQ, walks, trip to the Dores Inn on Loch Ness, etc. - you can join in as much or as little as you like. Numbers will be limited. I am taking names now, but will ask for confirmation when I post more detail nearer the time.

Looking forward to meeting old friends and making new ones.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC
    Quote Originally Posted by wingedone View Post
    Hi Margaret, Happy New Year to you and yours. Can you include me in, thoroughly enjoyed last October with you all. Cheers Pam
    You're, down, Pam - look forward to seeing you again!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Lunar Premier H622

Being nosey

Whereabouts in Europe ?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC
    Quote Originally Posted by jagmanx View Post
    Whereabouts in Europe ?
    Did you mean to ask this, here, Phil? I think you know where it is - you have been here twice before!

Thread Information