CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Thread: Hollingworth Lake Littleborough 16th 17th & 18th November 2018 ( HARD STANDING )

Member Number

Hollingworth Lake Littleborough 16th 17th & 18th November 2018 ( HARD STANDING )

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    I have booked the hard standing section for Friday 16th , Saturday 17th , Sunday 18th and Monday 19th ( for those who want a extra day ) of November . I know it is not wildcamping but I would like to keep this meet with this community .The price is a reasonable 8.00p per unit per night without EHU , 10 per night with EHU ( the EHU is only 8 amps, so will only power a small heater or kettle. Not both at once ) . There is enough room for 30 vans. The site is right on the edge of the lake with lots and lots of walks , dogs on leads are welcome also. The pub is about 15 min walk . If you are interested let me know and I will put your name on the list , also let me know if you want EHU or not ..........................................Here is a a link to the campsite Hollingworth Lake Caravan Park | An Adventure for the Whole Family
    Anyone wanting to arrive on Thursday 15th let me know BEFORE you set off and I will make the booking for you

This meet is covered by the campsite insurance and no liability will be accepted by W/C in any shape or form whatsoever

Hollingworth Lake Caravan Park
    Rakewood Road, Littleborough, OL15 0AS

Please note there is only about 20 EHU available and some of these could require a long ehu lead or 2 leads connected together ,so if you have 2 leads it would be a good idea to bring both of them with you

I will organise fish and chips for Saturday evening nearer the time

1 Jeffmossy EHU
    2 Maggi EHU
    3 Admin EHU

Last edited by jeffmossy; 13-01-2018 at 22:59.
    Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, cool buzzing, high talking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing...........Cant remember

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motorhome
    Can we book Fri & Sat with EHU if poss?
    Likes jeffmossy liked this post

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggi View Post
    Can we book Fri & Sat with EHU if poss?
    You certainly can
    Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, cool buzzing, high talking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing...........Cant remember

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer B598
    Yes please with ehu

Thread Information