CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Wills O Nats , Meltham , Holmfirth , West Yorkshire , 9th - 11th March 2018

Member Number

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Can I go on the reserve, reserve list please? If you can't fit me in I will nip over as it's only 20 mins ish from me, holmfurth is lovely, thanks
    Likes jeffmossy, yorkieowl, stonedaddy, slider liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motorhome
    Hi Jeff

We canít make this now. Something has come up. See you at Glasson Dock.

Cheers julie
    Thanks jeffmossy thanked for this post

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliet View Post
    Hi Jeff

We canít make this now. Something has come up. See you at Glasson Dock.

Cheers julie
    not a problem thanks for letting me know
    Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, cool buzzing, high talking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing...........Cant remember

Member Number
    We are going to try and get up to this pub this weekend . I need to sort out the parking arrangements , oh and taste the real ale
    Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, cool buzzing, high talking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing...........Cant remember
    Likes ian1950 liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto sleeper nuevo
    When are you going may pop in for a chip butty , bazz

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by molly 2 View Post
    When are you going may pop in for a chip butty , bazz
    we are going Saturday and stopping Saturday night. You are welcome to join us if you want

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto sleeper nuevo
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffmossy View Post
    we are going Saturday and stopping Saturday night. You are welcome to join us if you want
    . Not stopping ,not far from home so may pop in Saturday afters Bazz
    Likes jeffmossy liked this post

Member Number
    We have just got back from a Saturday night at this pub and all I can say we are in for a treat , we had a sandwich for lunch washed down with 2 or 3 pints of Guest Ales , then back to the Van , Molly3 ( Formally 2 ) turned up in his car with Christine so we had a chat and a brew with them so a nice afternoon was had . So now down to the meet , we noticed after about 15.00 pm the pub got very busy and started to panic about our evening food , anyhow we went for food about 19.30pm and the pub had gone quiet and we had a great evening with the locals . So I am going to book the restaurant for us for 19.30pm and all will be fine . I had a huge mixed grill and Lorraine had the poached Salmon and both meals was huge and delicious . Car park arrangements are drive in the main gate turn right to the end of the car park and you come to a square car park on your left hand side , we need to get 12 vans on this car park so if you turn up before me be aware of this , then the rest of the vans up against the fence at the bottom of the first car park . Looks like we will be having a great time . Regards Lorraine & Jeff
    Likes yorkslass, helen262, slider, molly 2 liked this post
    Thanks ian1950, slider thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    1997 Lunar Road Star 570 2001 BMW 1150RS
    As it's only up the road from us, Sue and I will pop over and say hello and catch up with the gossip on Saturday, it'll be great to see you all again. We're off to France at the beginning of the following week for an unspecified period which is why we are missing out on this one but hope to be back in time for the Hollinworth Lake meet in June.

Cheers
    Peter
    Lord 'Oppy, Laird of Dunans

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer S630 Motorhome
    We would love to join you but the meet seems to be full. Can you put us down as reserves please. Thanks.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information