CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hereford thanks {couldnt see this post elsewhere}

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Rapido

[B] Hereford thanks {couldnt see this post elsewhere}[B]

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    thanks onceagain gorious meet nice to meet up weather fantastic just thanks to all who helped put it together
    Last edited by oldish hippy; 08-05-2018 at 15:32.
    photos are up in members chat from orkney

Member Number
    Yes, we had a great time. Nice to see everyone and have a weekend enjoying ourselves

Hereford is a really nice town, they've certainly done alright out of me for beer and food lol.

Thanks all
    Likes Lee, Full Member, carol, stonedaddy, yorkslass liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Autosleeper Trooper LE
    Big thanks to the organisers from me too.

Had a lovely weekend, and Reg enjoyed it too (I think).
    Likes Lee, Full Member, stonedaddy, yorkslass liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Dethleffs globetrotter lxi
    What a great place for a meet lovely town and the rowing club great ticked all the boxes. Showers toilets breakfast in the morning realy handy for town and shops great cycling on loads of different tracks a nice bar if you fancied a drink.A magician kept us entertained for a while weather was amazing had a couple of barbecues thanks ken. Tea and coffee on demand in tent thanks Linda and not to forget the commandant Lee who kept the place organised and us reprobates in-line so a big thumbs up for Hereford from us. Now where did I put that aftersun ahhhhhhh.
    And phil admin for all his work too bringing tents and stuff.
    Last edited by Looser cruiser; 08-05-2018 at 19:42.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Rapido Le Randonneur 763F
    Thanks Lee and Linda you certainly have the Midas touch when it comes to organising a meet 💋💋
    Rock bottom is the firm foundation i rebuilt my life on. J k Rowling
    Thanks Lee thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC
    Brilliant meet.

On arrival, I had barely got out of the van when I was handed my first pint of Belhaven Best (Cheers Wully!).

Great pubs with old muckers, great weather and big breakfasts. Can't wait to go back there.

Thanks to all concerned.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    F.O.F with caravan stuff glued on
    Bloody weather was awful !
    I had to put up with the sun reflecting off the river whilst having my breakfast on the balcony for 3 consecutive days

Member Number
    Motorhome
    citroen relay
    Thanks for a great time Lee and Linda what a great meet .
    Likes stonedaddy, bmc, Full Member, yorkslass liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer B598
    Well, I have to say that I had a superb time at this rally. The organisers, weather, venue and of course the company were the perfect ingredients in just the right quantities to create the perfect rally.

I would like to thank Lee and Linda for organising this rally again, your easy going attitude and relaxed stewarding style really set the energy of the rally. I know you both worked hard throughout the meet to ensure that everyone had a great time.

I would also like to thank Ed and Colin for making sure that the tea urn was ready in the morning and that the milk jug was washed up and ready to go. Lots of people fetched water for the urn, so thank you to you all.

We waterproofed the event shelters on the first day and I would like to thank all those that helped with that and the packing up on the last day, many hands make light work.

Because of the feedback from members, we are now going to hold a second rally at Hereford in September. The rally will be on the Motorhomer website soon and will run from 6th - 11th September. This is two weeks after the Henley music festival and a week before the RAF Burtonwood Rally.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    swift
    Morning all,

Still at Hereford, the sun's shining, as it did throughout the meet, well done for booking it Lee/Linda.

Seriously, thanks for organising the meet Lee, and thanks to Linda too for organising the tea tent.
    I don't know where the time went, didn't know talking could fill so much time. Even David never shut up but it's great that he feels so comfortable with everyone, wildcampers are just great.

Thanks too to Hayden for the use of his vast quantity of tools, to Ken for the loan of his ladders and Ray (Wae) for climbing up said ladders and repairing the hinges on my heki, i'm no longer cooking like an oven ready chicken.

It was lovely to see everyone and now looking forward to Apple wood.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information