CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Thread: Netherlands, Keukenhof and the flower parade gathering interest?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Vauxhall Movano High Top conversion.

Netherlands, Keukenhof and the flower parade gathering interest?

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    This April I caught the overnight ferry from Harwich to The Hook of Holland. Then it was a short drive to the Keukenhof gardens. Famous for their amazing flow displays.

This raised some interest in the group so I thought if there was enough interest I would organise a gathering.

There are a couple of campsites near by which I have been in contact with. That are more than happy to have us as a group.

Lots to do and see in the area, or combine it with the D Day landings 75th anniversary for a longer trip.

The gardens are open from 21st March till the 12th May with the flower parade on the 13th April
    Last edited by Stitch; 09-05-2018 at 13:22.

Full Member is offline Full Member
    Name: Sir Colin
    Spouse: No Thank You

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Autosleeper Palermo
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    This April I caught the overnight ferry from Harwich to The Hook of Holland. Then it was a short drive to the Keukenhof gardens. Famous for their amazing flow displays.

This raised some interest in the group so I thought if there was enough interest I would organise a gathering.

There are a couple of campsites near by which I have been in contact with. That are more than happy to have us as a group.

Lots to do and see in the area, or combine it with the D Day landings 75th anniversary for a longer trip.

The gardens are open from 21st March till the 12th May with the flower parade on the 13th April
    Well, Stitch, you have 8 likes plus you makes 9. Is that sufficient interest for us to get a date in the diary?
    BTW I'm happy to help with the planning - I was in the area in the Moho this spring for the Flower Parade, fields and float preparation and have cycled up the coast several times.
    Please feel free to PM me if that helps.

Update: 11 likes plus you makes 12

Colin
    Last edited by Full Member; 14-05-2018 at 11:40.
    Likes campervanannie, Linda liked this post

Thread Information