CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dinas Dinlle

solarman Guest

Dinas Dinlle

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Just found Dinas Dinlle by accident and pulled in for the night,anyone on here,here tonight?
    Solarman.

solarman Guest
    what a nice spot.will definitely return here,tomorrow we we will explorer the lleyn penninsular and on our way home will come back here,
    Solarman.

mikeandhismotorhome Guest
    Was there last weekend for my 1st wilding experience - a truly magnificent place.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Yes, we have one
    Try the road between the airport and the Caernarfron Castle, before the boatyard.
    Tramping the Dream, Enjoying the Pot of Sunshine at the Rainbow end!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Talbot Express swift kon tiki
    Hello Solarman, I was there on Friday and Saturday night. I was with my brother his dog and my nephew. You would of seen us there i am the pround owner of the trusted ford transit the one which look like it should be in the scrapyard..hehehehe. The blue and white van..
    It is a brillant spot and i be returning here soon again... I ran out of power on laptop otherwise i would of said hello at the time...

Tracey

solarman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tclarkie View Post
    Hello Solarman, I was there on Friday and Saturday night. I was with my brother his dog and my nephew. You would of seen us there i am the pround owner of the trusted ford transit the one which look like it should be in the scrapyard..hehehehe. The blue and white van..
    It is a brillant spot and i be returning here soon again... I ran out of power on laptop otherwise i would of said hello at the time...

Tracey
    hi tracey.think i saw your van,i was in a mk5 Transit white with Autocamper graphics in blue,i didn.t arrive till late but saw someone walking a dog with torch and i flashed my torch to them,also i left a pair of boots behind when i set off next day!
    Solarman.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    sold
    We're making our first trip out next week, roughly 4 or 5 days from Rhyl down to New Quay. I read on another thread that the car parks at Dinas Dinlle had "No overnight parking " signs up, is that right...????

solarman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fofeg101 View Post
    We're making our first trip out next week, roughly 4 or 5 days from Rhyl down to New Quay. I read on another thread that the car parks at Dinas Dinlle had "No overnight parking " signs up, is that right...????
    yes we stopped there but we didn't see any signs on the first car park,however next day when we were leaving we saw signs stating no overnighting(took a pic will post it up later)
    on some of the others but we had no problems as there were several overnighters there and all was ok,
    Solarman.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    sold
    Thanks solarman.

solarman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fofeg101 View Post
    Thanks solarman.
    here's the sign

Solarman.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information