CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mmmmmm

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Globecar Campscout Revolution

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Donít you just love your dog. Brilliant and funny.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    VW T4 Villa XL High Top
    When I was little my Mum painted my thumb with anti-nail biting stuff. - Didn't work 'cos I sucked it all off.
    =^..^=

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Trafic
    I used to have a dog that was a bit of a chomper if I left her at home alone, as it was such a rare thing for me to do, I found that I could shut her in a roomy cupboard with an old seat cushion from a sofa as a temporary bed ... this worked well for a while, but one day I came back and she had decided to try and chomp her way out of said cupboard by eating the door frame. I was just about to repair the damage when something I read in a book years before came to mind (a long story but it was basically the heroine made "Wolf Repellent."

I decided to give it a try ... I got a mixing bowl in the kitchen and added just about every obnoxious spice and nippy ingredient I could find in my cupboards and mixed it all into a thick gooey paste. I used this paste to fill in the damaged bit of woods and left it to dry.

I guess it was several months later before I had reason to leave her behind, and all I can say is that my "Wolf Repellent" was a great success. There were a few scores on the "filler" where her teefs had scraped it, but she never chewed the wood again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information