CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WC Mecca?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    MAN 7.5T

WC Mecca?

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    If camping in an urban area is your thing, then try Salisbury,there's tents pitched up everywhere!
    668,the neighbour of the beast.
    Likes jacquigem, Les Haro, st3v3 liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    50 foot Hobby
    Making light of the situation?
    What a nerve!

chrismilo is offline Full Member
    Name: Chris
    Spouse: Looking Again

Member Number
    Motorhome
    vauxhall movano
    Try Stonehenge camper vans caravans has been vans tents tree houses

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bessacar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
    If camping in an urban area is your thing, then try Salisbury,there's tents pitched up everywhere!
    I wont be russian to get there anytime soon!
    “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine, it's lethal”
    Likes Adria home, runnach, trevskoda, Les Haro liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100
    I bet I spy with my little eye is popular

Channa
    Likes runnach, trevskoda, Les Haro liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Niessmann Bischcoff Arto 690E
    I thought this was a bingo thread??

Member Number
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    Only tree houses said the irish man.
    Only dirty people wash

Member Number
    Motorhome
    HYMER ML I
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
    There are lots to point to this whole thing being a huge farce made and operated by the UK 'security services' 1. No victims have died, just whisked off to heaven knows where to be 'treated.'There are no suitable treatment for nerve agents that are any good
    2 The Russians, the current bad boys having failed to swamp UK with snow are blamed. They would kill the bloke if they wanted to easy, not sodding about trying nerve agent that wasn't very good at killing.
    3 The huge over reaction by the 'Security services' huge army transporters and cranes taking off vehicle that might have been in contact??????? However the public who might have been in contact not advised of anything.
    4 The target having very little influence on anything, very much a nobody now not worth the bother of bumping off.
    5 Capital being made about the attack on UK that far outweighs what might have happened, Media feeding frenzy to cover something else happening at the same time.
    6 Something else to worry us about to continue the fear being spread about everything that might happen.

I would like a bit of proof, not a load of conjecture put out but MI5/6 where are they, how are they, and who is 'treating' them.
    The whole thing is just too convenient and looks to be pre arranged for my liking. I need to be convinced that anything happened at all and it looks over the top reactions. Complare that reaction to some of the things that really have happened in this country that solicited ,no or very little reaction from the government. Public protection? close Sainsburys close the shops close the pub close the restaurant, but not tell ANYBODY that might have been involved what to do.. Men in Bio warfare suits, going around in fear of their lives and yet Theresa May and entourage walk arounf amongst them?????? can't be a lot of danger there then.
    I have got my helmet on now expecting the reaction of those that believe everything the papers and box say and spread. I might be mistaken but haviing taken the RED PILL as against the BLUE pill I am maybe seeing more than is meant to be seen.
    Last edited by GWAYGWAY; 12-03-2018 at 18:22.
    Likes Les Haro, ironman liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Murvi Morello
    Quote Originally Posted by GWAYGWAY View Post
    There are lots to point to this whole thing being a huge farce made and operated by the UK 'security services' 1. No victims have died, just whisked off to heaven knows where to be 'treated.'There are no suitable treatment for nerve agents that are any good
    2 The Russians, the current bad boys having failed to swamp UK with snow are blamed. They would kill the bloke if they wanted to easy, not sodding about trying nerve agent that wasn't very good at killing.
    3 The huge over reaction by the 'Security services' huge army transporters and cranes taking off vehicle that might have been in contact??????? However the public who might have been in contact not advised of anything.
    4 The target having very little influence on anything, very much a nobody now not worth the bother of bumping off.
    5 Capital being made about the attack on UK that far outweighs what might have happened, Media feeding frenzy to cover something else happening at the same time.
    6 Something else to worry us about to continue the fear being spread about everything that might happen.

I would like a bit of proof, not a load of conjecture put out but MI5/6 where are they, how are they, and who is 'treating' them.
    The whole thing is just too convenient and looks to be pre arranged for my liking. I need to be convinced that anything happened at all and it looks over the top reactions. Complare that reaction to some of the things that really have happened in this country that solicited ,no or very little reaction from the government. Public protection? close Sainsburys close the shops close the pub close the restaurant, but not tell ANYBODY that might have been involved what to do.. Men in Bio warfare suits, going around in fear of their lives and yet Theresa May and entourage walk arounf amongst them?????? can't be a lot of danger there then.
    I have got my helmet on now expecting the reaction of those that believe everything the papers and box say and spread. I might be mistaken but haviing taken the RED PILL as against the BLUE pill I am maybe seeing more than is meant to be seen.

I am with you lad, and once we have exposed this lot we can get back to those fake moon landings,prove the World is flat and settle once and for all whether Elvis is still running that chip shop in bradford.

Dezi

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Niessmann Bischcoff Arto 690E
    Quote Originally Posted by GWAYGWAY View Post

Can't disagree either.

I hear Elvis is riding Shergar at the 14.30 Epsom, joint favorite.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information